It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China arms Iran-building elite missile plant there-a must read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

China has launched a plant in Iran to produce Nasr-1 anti-ship missiles, which is an upgraded version of the Chinese S-704 missile. The reporters stressed that start up of the missile production took place while the UN Security Council was discussing new sanctions against Iran.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31ea7142506f.jpg[/atsimg]

First of all, the information on Chinese-Iranian military cooperation is not the news. The countries have been cooperating in the military area for a long time. In recent years China supplied weapons worth billions of dollars to Iran. But what is special about their cooperation is that Beijing is not only supplying weaponry to Iran but sharing its know-how with the Islamic republic. This sharing of know-how implies tactical and operation tactical missiles, artillery systems, war ships and motor boats and anti-ship missiles. The start of the production of the Chinese S-704 missiles in Iran is part of this process. No doubt, that now that Iran has started to produce such powerful missiles this can influence the balance of forces in the Persian Gulf Zone

The main thing is the geopolitical factor. With the launch of a new missile production facility it is becoming more obvious that China is using its political, economic and scientific and military potential to penetrate into the region. And Iran is one the key players on the Middle East and for various reasons is not directly influenced by the US and the Western countries. Russian military export companies are no longer influential either. That means that Iran has almost no competitors.
Source: english.ruvr.ru...

Well, I am getting tired of beating the war drum but.... Now China is moving into Iran to build weapon factories and also sharing the tech info w/ Iran. Started all under the UN's eyes. More of China and Russia flexing its muscle and influence as the USA-under Obama climbs under a rock. 2012 can't come quick enough.

Tic, tic, tic,..... [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dc3d6cc1a9a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You know what amazes me?

Is that the US has military relations with China? WTF! Am I missing something here? Or is this Illuminati stuff real? Why the hell are the US co-operating with China, if they are supplying Iran this?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

The United States has been doing business with their "enemies" for decades. Do you really think Boeing, Lockheed, or any other defense contractor cares where their "product" ends up. After all they are a corporation. The entire US including the government has been turned into a corporation. Corporations don't care about national sovereignty or borders, or culture. They are like leeches........sucking up business wherever and whenever they can. US politicians have sold out the American people. The Chinese are globalists........but they put their country and their citizens first. THey are smart and they will survive and adapt.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Their are no "Sides" anymore, just a great chess game being played against itself. And the 6,000,000 people they plan to eradicate as part of their plan.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
only 6,000,000.....

Yep we are seeing the world powers for what they really are and what they think we are.

CANNON FODDER

I do not see why there would be any need to have an all out war when they can sell tons of weapons every day at a good clip and we do nothing about it. I'm telling you they could care less as long as they have it all regardless.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by IntelRetard]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

The United States has been doing business with their "enemies" for decades. Do you really think Boeing, Lockheed, or any other defense contractor cares where their "product" ends up. After all they are a corporation. The entire US including the government has been turned into a corporation. Corporations don't care about national sovereignty or borders, or culture. They are like leeches........sucking up business wherever and whenever they can. US politicians have sold out the American people. The Chinese are globalists........but they put their country and their citizens first. THey are smart and they will survive and adapt.

Oh well, excuse my ignorance (sarcasm implied) - The US supplied the U2, the B52, the SR71, the F117A, the B2, and the F22 Raptor etc etc to the rest of the world....

Who did you think built those??
Wake up and smell the daisy cutters.

Edited just to Add: Lockhead, Boeing, NASA etc etc. You think they aren't connected to the US govt? Oh sure, THEY supply this tech all over

[edit on 29-4-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

Oh well, excuse my ignorance (sarcasm implied) - The US supplied the U2, the B52, the SR71, the F117A, the B2, and the F22 Raptor etc etc to the rest of the world....

Who did you think built those??
Wake up and smell the daisy cutters.

Edited just to Add: Lockhead, Boeing, NASA etc etc. You think they aren't connected to the US govt? Oh sure, THEY supply this tech all over

[edit on 29-4-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

Nice trolling there fellow ATS member

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm glad that Iran has some friends helping them out with their Defense needs.

After all, the U.S. has been arming Israel for a long, long, long time. (Nuclear weapons Included)

why should Iran not be helped the same way?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
IMO now Iran is now a chinese proxy...like North Korea for example. North Korea invades South Korea again in the future when China gives the order, China won't be held responsable.

Iran could be given the order by China to provoke the US, then the US would send it's carrier groups near the iranian coastline, and with chinese military planners, they can use the iranian army to create massive military losses to the US...

After all, the US experienced it's biggest war failures during the Korean war...and it would have been even worse if Kim Il Sung had listened to Mao earlier... the Inchon landing for example would have been a massive disaster.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
France gave Israel the bomb, not the US. Get ur facts straight.

Originally posted by grantbeed
I'm glad that Iran has some friends helping them out with their Defense needs.

After all, the U.S. has been arming Israel for a long, long, long time. (Nuclear weapons Included)

why should Iran not be helped the same way?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think I will have to agree with your take the most.

But, I am afraid we (US) will get whacked, and hard by the little ones WITH the big guys help. A coordinated attack.

But I think they will be coming from land, from the South. Go ahead, laugh. Lets just pray I'm not right.

Has anyone else been thinking about the movie Red Dawn? If you haven't seen it (80's) please do. I thinking that style used in the movie will be the way they do it, maybe a slight adaptation.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yeah I've seen Red Dawn.. but I don't think it'll be a Red Dawn, it'll be a let's destroy US carrier groups and US's economy so they don't interfere with our expansion in territory.

Iran will be sacrificed if needed, if they can take down a few US carrier groups, it will be worth it.

China will expand for sure. They always need to grow otherwise their population will become restless and try to overthrow their regime.

IMO within 6 months the US is destroyed economically, China will move.

And it's not just China, it's the SCO, the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, Russia, China, Brazil, ect...

But IMO once the US is gone, China-Russia relations will turn sour because Russia doesn't trust China... China is only good at land wars, for now, and Russia is pretty close, with great resources in Siberia, easy to get...

Russia ain't arming India for nothing, they don't trust China...but as long as the US is there and NATO is expanding, Russia will stand by China...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It's Rube Goldberg politics.
America buys stuff from China. China gives order to Iran. Than Iran passes the order to Syria. Then Syria passes the order to Hezbollah. Hezbollah pushes button, and rocket is launched toward Israel.

top topics

join