It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Who’s Going To Play Candidate Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
www.deadline.com...

Open TV and Film, the London-based production company, is developing a TV mini-series based on Barack Obama’s days on the campaign trail. ITV Studios USA is co-developing the project. Simon Shaps, chairman of Open, has optioned Newsweek journalist Richard Woolfe’s book Renegade: The Making of a President. The author was granted unique access to Obama during the campaign. Shaps – who used to be ITV’s director of television -- told me: “It is early days, but we are sure there will no shortage of ideas for who plays the President.”

Hmmmm.... well hes my first choice , how about you? Who do you think should play Obama?

Some other possibilities here:photo.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think there would be some black people who may come up with the view a white person should play obama, lol.

I bet there are quite a few that see him sold out his people.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I would certainly send a casting call to these two fabulous actors, they seem to be connected with Obama on a deeper level.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, that's a good question.
Since his campaign and election it seems he has somehow altered his genetic makeup.
Although he is half white / half black, his blackness has trumped his whiteness.
If an accurate portrayal is the goal,
4.bp.blogspot.com...
www.comedydemo.com...
www.blackcelebkids.com...

Now for straight skill set
cinemaverytasty.com...

Hands down.

If theyre cast on policy and beliefs then,
punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

I would certainly send a casting call to these two fabulous actors, they seem to be connected with Obama on a deeper level.

lol.

I wonder how hollywood will do such a thing as he was there child in sorts, they where all pushing him.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Talk about must NOT see TV.

new topics

top topics

join