It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird UFO on BBC! *Vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I know this is long shot, but I can't help to think what the hell is that in the background? It's only few seconds in the clip, but you see a white round object in the sky moving steady speed (almost fully stopped) and suddenly increase speed! Also there is a tail of light/glow behind the round object.

Go to BBC and look for the article "Mystery of dangling US Car" (link below)
news.bbc.co.uk...

Watch the video there; exactly from 0:22-0:25, you see a weird looking object in the sky in the background!

- It is not a smug or anything on a the lens; camera does not move and the object moves
- It's not a helicopter/plane, etc.. as the speed dramatically changes from pretty much complete stop then quickly speeding up
- there is a type of glow or a tail behind the object

Speculation:

- Well experiencing UFO first hand a few times I can't help but to think "they" know their being watched, maybe they new there were in the camera on that shot
- The actual story completely unrelated to UFO/ET is interesting;

Authorities in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have been left baffled after a white vehicle ended up poking through the outside wall of a car park - five storeys up.

Maybe the UFO had something to do with it? Don't ask me what! Only guess I have is that maybe this is one of the man made UFO and there were experimenting with a technology on the UFO and it caused the car to levitate right up in the air and into the building.

As you can see there are very little debris on the ground, and no damage to the back of the car (tail light still intact, no scratches visible and also no one can figure out how it got up there). If it was in the parking lot and reversed backwards it wouldn't be so mysterious

Weird story but very plausible if this was done intentionally by the UFO to get attention (on the camera and the people there) or it was an accident done by an experimental act on behalf of the UFO.

who's to say they demonstrate their visitation by landing on the Whitehouse lawn is the only way... maybe weird things like this happen all over to get people attention, see all the cameras in peoples hands, see the crowd (the best way to get attention)! I like to drop an email to BBC mentioned yet ANOTHER UFO has been caught on the tape (they had one on a news video a while back as well, which they even discussed after)

"Mystery of the Car" solved? Your thoughts?

Edit Note;

Did a little bit of research on the location and found this article, UFO shot taken (although different looking UFO) on April, same location;

ufoclearinghouse.webs.com...

2 more sighting April 4th, similar looking UFO;
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not much sense of a good point-of-reference there....meaning you can't tell if the little white ball is close or very far from the camera.

Could possibly be a bit of dust or dirt floating around in the air (lit up by daylight) or something. Hard to say without knowing how close to the camera it actually was :S

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Clearly the car has reversed through the wall of the car park. No real mystery there, apart from the stupidity of the driver. And your UFO looks just like a bird.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here are a couple of screen captures..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15e0ac9c3848.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bac6ec4d286.jpg[/atsimg]

It does look to accelerate at the end but that could just be a gust of wind??

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
- Well experiencing UFO first hand a few times I can't help but to think "they" know their being watched, maybe they new there were in the camera on that shot

I know exactly where you are coming from with this; in both of my own UFO experiences the lights which I had taken to be stars rapidly flared up and disappeared the very instant my brain realised that they could not be explained as stars or planets (I know the constellations and night sky quite well). It certainly makes the encounter feel very personal. It has even made me wonder if it might be worth wearing a tin foil hat if you are actively looking for UFOs (and yes I am aware that isn't exactly going to help destroy the stereotypical image that the average Joe has of us!).

Anyway I saw the object you were talking about at 0:22-0:25 but unfortunately without a better shot of it I don't think there is enough detail to label it anything other than unidentified.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That picture is incredible. How did it happen though is the big question.
The object at around 23 seconds in looks like a floating piece of paper.

Either one of Oklahoma's famous tornadoes or a really bad driver...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is weird, no visible damages to the back of the car after smashing into a brick wall. Does the story say if the front of the car is damaged?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Internal parking garage. Backed through wall.
wvgazette.com...

The other object is a piece of paper. It is very windy there the day this happened which was yesterday. Here is another video showing how windy it was.
www.tulsaworld.com...

Debunked....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

so quick to call this debunked with NO real evidence or HARD proof... so no, not debunked unless you provide proof other then "it's windy"

The car is not the main question here, that's all speculating I posted, although it doesn't look like it reversed, simply cause there is NO damage to the back... have you seen a car reversed through a brick wall? Anyhow the car is not in question here.

Also... windy day doesn't automatically make this paper in air move the way it does... if it's wind and paper... it moves in zig zag formation or NOT in a straight smooth line,

For those that have seen UFO close up... the movement is EXACTLY like I've seen before of a real UFO close up! (same with the white glow) IF you seen one before.. you know what I'm talking about!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Bird. Slightly out of focus, where the camera was focused on the car.

What is weird, as noted by others, is the lack of damage to the back of the car.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Freighttrain.....

That is a plastic bag blowing in the wind.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

mm.. could be.. but god damn, still reminds of the UFO I saw a while back... the movement.. so smooth.. and the sudden speed.. but hell who knows I guess... as usual never a diffident answer but figured no harm done in exploring!

Guess the only way to find out is if there were UFO sightings around that area...

Paper.. Plastic Bag... UFO...

Maybe the thread should have been on HOW the hell did that car reverse through the wall with NO SCRATCHES!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Freighttrain.....

.....but figured no harm done in exploring!

Absolutely!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's a goose. When I tried to look at it frame by frame I could make out the "neck" extended in front of it. Given how short a time it appears on screen, that's the best I could come up with.

[edit on 29/4/2010 by invetro]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
That picture is incredible. How did it happen though is the big question.
The object at around 23 seconds in looks like a floating piece of paper.

Either one of Oklahoma's famous tornadoes or a really bad driver...

Couldn't have crashed into the building from the outside judging by the debris, and theres no damage to the back of the car so theres no way it could have reversed through the wall. Either the vid is fake or they used a sledge hammer to break through the wall and reversed the car into the hole.

If it crashed into the building from the outside there wouldnt be white cement chunks from the inside of the building on the ground because (refering to the first pic) theres nowhere from which they came from.

By the way, I think that was a plastic bag.

[edit on 29/4/10 by TheMadHatter]

[edit on 29/4/10 by TheMadHatter]

top topics

join