It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld's "admission"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Rumsfeld's slip of the tongue is very interesting to me, because of the reaction of the two individuals in the back. Who are they, why do they react that way, and were they part of his secret service detail? They immediately notice that he went off script and look to their superior(s) for instructions. At least that's what it looks like to me.

I've been trying to find a longer version of this video. Where can I find it?

Here is the vid in question:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks in advance for your help!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The problem with liars and lying is that it makes one stupid.
Intellect, (computing power) that should be solving problems
must be allocated to keeping track of all the lies...
so you don't get tripped up...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Exactly,

If one tells the truth one never has to try remember what to say, because the Truth is THE Truth. When one lies, one always has to remember it, and eventually you slip up..

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yep, perpetuating a lie becomes very complicated very quickly! Any guesses where I can find the unedited version?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

No delay this time for the bleep button. Rummy did say it, but it might not of sunk in on the people he was speaking to. Great catch, and I would like to see the full video and where it was shot.

Thank you for showing this potentially explosive video.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Old vid but none the less, very important.

I want answers to this evident slip of the truth too.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It baffles me that I cannot find a longer version of the video.

Yes, I know it's old, but it is very relevant to the mystery of 9/11.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Yes, I know it's old, but it is very relevant to the mystery of 9/11.

I think the context tells the story, he was talking about the terror that the extremists were causing, so unless they were flying behind the plane and shot it down I am pretty sure it was a mental error of trying to figure out how to verbalize it - "the people that crashed the plane" would have been better. To me, I have no problem if the US military shot the plane down if it had actually been hijacked and was headed for a target. That is sort of what I had expected my country to do on that day as it was happening - you know PROTECT us. They didn't.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yea, Ive seen this vid many times and still can not begin to understand how this man is not in prison for treason.

Only when America wakes up and demands that day be reinvestigated by outside forces and done right, will we be able to start to fix this once great nation.

EVERYTHING IN THE NWO LEADS BACK TO THAT DAY MY FRIENDS

This was their way to get the US to bow to the NWO and its working.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Yea, Ive seen this vid many times and still can not begin to understand how this man is not in prison for treason.

It takes more than a mental mistake to prove a conspiracy. You cannot hold this level of speech as evidence otherwise everyone on Earth will eventually run afoul of it. Just google "Obama misspoke" and enjoy the many many instances where he had his own mental errors and he's quite a bit younger and in better health than Rumsfeld or Cheney.

I of course thought he misspoke when he said there were 57 states but now I realize he intends to have 57 by the time he leaves office.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I'm only really interested in the agents reaction in the background. Rummy's "glitch" was certainly no immediate safety concern, yet the two look at once to their superior(s) for instructions. At least that is how I see it.

I assume the two individuals in the back are part of his secret service detail, but they act more like "handlers". Notice how the lady is very tense and ready to "jump" him when he pauses in the middle of a sentence before he misspoke.

Rummy was the SOD at the time, but it seems to me that he was more like a puppet whose strings were carefully monitored ...

Addendum: please check the reaction time of the guy in the background! I think he knew that Rummy was unstable, ready to spill the beans any second. Again, only look at the guy in white at the end of the vid. Also, I first thought they were SS, but their attire is off. Who in the world were those two individuals and who did they look at to get instructions???

[edit on 30-4-2010 by AllIsOne]

new topics

top topics

join