It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists develop spray to make men more affectionate using 'cuddle' hormone oxytocin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Scientists develop spray to make men more affectionate using 'cuddle' hormone oxytocin

www.dail ymail.co.uk

Scientists have invented what women want in a man - the sensitivity spray.

They say it is capable of turning the most macho of hunks into a dewy-eyed baby-kisser who says all the right things and stops going down the pub.

'The oxytocin group showed significantly higher emotional empathy levels than those men who had taken the placebo,' said Dr. René Hurlemann in Bonn.

He said they reached the 'levels of sensitivity usually found in females.'
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What possible purpose is served by the creation of this drug? Who would actually take it and why would any company direct their research capital on the development of such a drug? This is especially true when you consider the serious health issues that require medical remedys.

This is yet another psycho drug to counteract emotional issues.

I had thought that the feminized male was out of vogue and that most women want someone who is cut out of the traditional male sterotype.

"I'd like to go to the pub and shoot darts tonight, let me take some of the cuddle drug and we can watch a comic romance on the tube instead".

What legitimate purpose could be the basis for this drug? To potentially help autistics? Give me a break

www.dail ymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How about making a spray for women also! Not naming names(girlfriend), is so wound tight, yet, of course, its my fault!?!!

I swear, some women are becoming men!

CX

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe they are thinking sensitive guys won't put up such a fight when the time comes?

That said, i've seen how women fight....dangerous!

CX.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I could think of a few people that could use a lifetime supply of this.
And yes, they're male.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

What possible purpose is served by the creation of this drug?

Well, they didn't create it. They just found a way to sell it.

Bad news: your body makes it. Every time someone pinches or sucks on your... can I say that? On your... hooters. There. I know its ok to say hooters.

Natural sources are free. The can is not.

Dr. Chakotay out...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Chakotay]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Why I don't understand is the target market. Some regular guy is going to say "I need to be more cuddley, give me a nasal blast of that stuff"?

Maybe they should dole it out in prison to cull the riots

new topics

top topics

join