It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucson AZ cop sues against immigration bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by Exv8densez
reply to post by prionace glauca

Again I think your comprehension of the English language as you might perceive it to be.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

Is there a verb anywhere in that sentence after the subject clause? You think..... What?? Perhaps an elided "is not" after the word language.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Oh no please. You got you facts and numbers. That is much more than I could ever have the time to do. But, don't even bother, people of that state must already know the potential economic losts but they would rather overlook them just cause they think getting read of some Illegals will make their state an utopia.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

, you are making this out to be spelling bee now. congrats, obviously you don't have any more material than the rants you are used too. Again if you are a Illegal, kindly leave the premises...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

, you are making this out to be spelling bee now. congrats, obviously you don't have any more material than the rants you are used too. Again if you are a Illegal, kindly leave the premises...

It's not spelling. It's grammer. But then, as a supporter of the stupidest state in the republic (www.morganquitno.com...) I guess neither matters to you, does it. Just jingoistic ravings from a skinhead wannabe, right. And I wish I were illegal so you could be owned a second time for ignorant grammer. If a word begins with a vowel, the article in front is not a but an, as in "an illegal."

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You know,....we should just kick this thing off right. One well planned roundup at an illegal immigration rally and then we'll straighten this out. Who's gonna fire the first shot? Will it be an illegal or a legal? In essence it doesn't really matter. We're ready and set to fight each other over this "problem".

Why don't we just declare war on Mexico and take over their country? It would solve a ton of issues. You want to be part of the USA so bad with all it's freedoms? Draft every illegal in the country to go fight their own homeland.

I wonder how fast they'd turn on the very country that they so badly want to be a part of?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My Friend prionace glauca

Just ignore Exv8densez, this person does not have a clue at all to what we listen too and put up with here.
This person ( of a sort ) just wants everyone to believe, we hate all MEXICANS. Of Course you and I know this is not true. BUT, You will never get them to understand or believe the truth.
Ignore 4nsicphd, this person ( of a sort ) has not in the real world. Has no idea about the real world and we are all racist and we don't know our own state or our own state laws.
I really wish this person would show some facts to their WILD CLAIMS of Arizona being hurt by boycotts. Maybe aValide News Agency not from the Open Boarder blogs.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by guohua] edited to add I'm not my husband and English is not my native language. But I try and I LOVE MY NEW COUNTRY!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by guohua]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
I will not be apoligetic. If you are here in this country illegally then leave or be thrown out!

You are taking jobs that are scarce and Americans have a right to those jobs.

NO. Not a privledge to work but a right.. Just so the bleeding hearts hear me correctly I hope they follow the illegals and do some bleeding on the otherside of the border ..most likely caused by the cartels.

We do not want or need the mexicans crossing our borders illegally for any reason. PERIOD

awakentired, You Are So Very RIGHT. We Don't Want Illegals.
Do Come, But Come Legally!
Learn our language, At least TRY to speak English and don't get mad at me for not speaking YOURS in AMERICA! And Yes, That has Happened to me alot.

Edit to add: I am my wife's husband. I'm Proud Of My Wife.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
sorry double post

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
sorry triple post

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Just ignore Exv8densez, this person does not have a clue at all to what we listen too and put up with here.
This person ( of a sort ) just wants everyone to believe, we hate all MEXICANS. Of Course you and I know this is not true. BUT, You will never get them to understand or believe the truth.
Ignore 4nsicphd, this person ( of a sort ) has not in the real world. Has no idea about the real world and we are all racist and we don't know our own state or our own state laws.
I really wish this person would show some facts to their WILD CLAIMS of Arizona being hurt by boycotts. Maybe aValide News Agency not from the Open Boarder blogs.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by guohua] edited to add I'm not my husband and English is not my native language. But I try and I LOVE MY NEW COUNTRY!

OK. Evidence:
1. The Arizona Diamondback attendance is down 17% from last year when, with decent attendence, they still had an operating loss of $600,000. Ouch.
2. Tucson International Airport built a huge new international concourse, a good portion of which was expected to be leased by Aeromexico, which has now pulled out, costing not only rent but sales of tickets which are taxed and the loss of tourist moneys, which according to the state study cited in my original post, are directl responsible for 41,000 jobs. With an verage income of $27,000 in AZ, that's $1.1 billion in income lost, not to mention the hotels not stayed in, cars not rented. etrc.
3. The 11,000 member American Association of Immigration Lawyers has cancelled its Fall 2010 Annual Meeting, scheduled for Scottsdale. Five other organizations have joined them in cancelling.
4.Arizona's No. 1 export customer is Mexico. No. 2 is Canada which is being pushed to boycott.
5. The Mayor of Phoenix is suing, claiming damage.
Want more? Ask what happened when the state was boycotted with respect to the Super Bowl.

Edit for typo.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by 4nsicphd]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The cop (who is Hispanic) claims that the only way to decide whether or not a person is illegal is their race (that cops will only suspect Hispanics)

He's a Naturalized citizen (unknown origin) .. You'd think that this fool would support people coming legally? Not illegally?

His suit request that Arizona LEO's not have the authority to

Escobar asks that local law enforcement be exempt "from engaging any immigration stops, questioning, detention, citing or any law enforcement activity reserved to the federal government."

He works in the Tuscan South Side, 50+% Hispanic.

I say fire him and deport him. He apparently has problems with American laws .. at least.. when they effect him and his own personal community.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
The cop (who is Hispanic) claims that the only way to decide whether or not a person is illegal is their race (that cops will only suspect Hispanics)

He's a Naturalized citizen (unknown origin) .. You'd think that this fool would support people coming legally? Not illegally?

His suit request that Arizona LEO's not have the authority to

Escobar asks that local law enforcement be exempt "from engaging any immigration stops, questioning, detention, citing or any law enforcement activity reserved to the federal government."

He works in the Tuscan South Side, 50+% Hispanic.

I say fire him and deport him. He apparently has problems with American laws .. at least.. when they effect him and his own personal community.

I agree with you, It would appear the LEO only wants to enforce or maybe abide by laws he feel comfortable with in accordance with his Hispanic heritage.
I would like to know the whole story. I mean, does this Officer, over look the fact that there has to be a drop house in his patrol area? Does this Officer not see the Chevy Suburban with the black out windows pulling into the back yard of that house he just rolled past/ Or does this Officer not care to notice because that is that mode of transportation for the illegals.
I would have very great concerns if I was this Officer's supervisor.

I Am Not An Open Boarder Supporter, I say Close The Boarders NOW!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Because the cop refused to answer questions regarding HOW he became naturalized, and WHERE he came from .. it's only logical to assume his parents sneaked over the border, had an archor baby and continue to live (probably in south tuscan) illegally, with many other illegal relatives like cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by guohua

OK. Evidence:
1. The Arizona Diamondback attendance is down 17% from last year when, with decent attendence, they still had an operating loss of $600,000. Ouch.
2. Tucson International Airport built a huge new international concourse, a good portion of which was expected to be leased by Aeromexico, which has now pulled out, costing not only rent but sales of tickets which are taxed and the loss of tourist moneys, which according to the state study cited in my original post, are directl responsible for 41,000 jobs. With an verage income of $27,000 in AZ, that's $1.1 billion in income lost, not to mention the hotels not stayed in, cars not rented. etrc.
3. The 11,000 member American Association of Immigration Lawyers has cancelled its Fall 2010 Annual Meeting, scheduled for Scottsdale. Five other organizations have joined them in cancelling.
4.Arizona's No. 1 export customer is Mexico. No. 2 is Canada which is being pushed to boycott.
5. The Mayor of Phoenix is suing, claiming damage.
Want more? Ask what happened when the state was boycotted with respect to the Super Bowl.

Edit for typo.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by 4nsicphd]

You really need to recheck your very poor sources, I have heard from a Very Legal Mexican friend of mine. Aeromexico is staying.
Try and get away from the Open Boarder blogs and all the Hate AZ blogs, because, well,,,
Forget it, I agree with my wife, Your going to be ignored, only because, soon you'll start with the American Association of Immigration Lawyers.
It's like this, You don't need to hire a lawyer, they are blood suckers, you can do all the forms yourself and if your not the brightest bulb in the lamp, they have a very helpful 1-800 line and you can get any and every translator to speak to you and explain the hard to understand sections, You know, how many dependents under 18 do you have and their names.

Mayor of Phoenix is suing, Sooooooo, Let this STUPID @SS do just that!!!!!!
Just what exactly do you think he's chances are of being re-elected?
You have no idea how many Legal Hispanics there are in the city of Phoenix do you? Guess What? They are not Fans of this Mayor now.l
They do not like the stance illegals have taken and their DEMANDS!
So,,,, friend GET A CLUE.
YOU LOSS!!!
Your also going to be dismissed by me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Your right, what you have said makes perfect sense.

Anchor babies need to be another so called right we need to look at.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Legal visitors from Mexico are directly responsicle for 41,000 jobs in AZ with aincome of $837.24 million and $3.61 billion in sales.

And so what... did you do our unemployment figures of LEGAL citizens. I will and so will many others and take back those jobs that WE THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY NEED.

enough said.

When you stand.. you have to stand and not back down no matter how many threats of boycott as time goes on and there lives go unaffected by the new law.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by djmolecular]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by djmolecular

Well for one, the cop is an IDIOT and has NO STANDING!

He is not hurt by the law, hence no standing. Should be thrown out as fast as a suit against Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Hussein Obama.

As for your second link, scan the comments. I know if I run for office this fall, I know what MY number one campaign platform is going to be on!

[edit on 4/30/2010 by endisnighe]

<< 1   >>

join