It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(vid) Pro-Illegal Demonstrator Says Illegals Will Kill Americans with Pickaxes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

As Rush said today "The debate is over, the science is settled." It is a law and to be against the law is like denying that the Earth is round. Isn't that how we're suppose to react to laws now?

+7 more 
link   
I scoff at the idea of this Aztlan nonsense.

What if the US government granted them their wish and GAVE them the territory that they are claiming? What if every American citizen were to vacate Arizona, New Mexico and California and just hand it over to these fools, would that make them happy or solve the issue?

No. Not at all, and here is why.

Because in less than a years time these same areas that our now relatively well kept, clean and thriving with business would all end up looking and smelling like Tijuana. The upkeep would disappear, the resources would be plundered and wasted, criminal elements would be running everything, there would be broken down junk cars and trucks everywhere and the entire areas would look like a garbage heap.

It would end up being an extension of what Mexico is right now, a dirty and corrupt cess pool. And before you know it Mexican illegals would be jumping the fences in California to get into Oregon and Nevada where the "good life is", still leaching off of American tax payers and still showing nothing but hatred and contempt for our laws, our rules and our people.

So there it is, and I hate to be the one to point it out so clearly, but the problem with Mexico isnt the land itself or the area that physically forms the country, it is the people and their culture and third world way of living that is the real issue.

link   
I'm sorry guys but yall are ignorant for believing something like this. Don't u see? He's a plant to make the whole group of ppl look bad. He's pro illegal u say? Just that they put this label on him in the headline smells of agenda. An agenda to discredit the opposition movement and make em look crazy. U think someone will really make a genuine threat like dat? Its laughable considering also the new concealed wep law

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Ok now tell me do u think its the mexican ppl that are to blame for this third world style of living? Or the corrupt past repair politicians? Why do u think most mexicans only have 8th grade education? Because past 8th grade u have to pay alpt of money to finish even high school. It becomes like private school. No free school. So poor ppl stay uneducated cuz they can't afford it . So they have no access to education because no money unless u r educated. Its an evil circle.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well, this won't end peacefully. No doubt about it now.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Sounds to me like the obvious answer would be to invest in their own country, clean up their landscape, get rid of the corruption at the government levels, and learn to do for themselves.

Just because their country sucks does not give them the right to invade our country and destroy what Americans have built up and worked for. If they love Mexico so much like they claim why dont they do something about fixing their own country and making it a decent place to live.

And I hate to be so blunt, but why does their problem have to turn into our problem? Are we as Americans supposed to pay for the mistakes of their corrupt leadership? It doesnt work that way.

And considering the horrible way the Mexican authories treat people from other poorer South American nations who try and enter Mexico for a better way of life, I would say even suggesting this makes them all a bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

I live in California and see this as well. When i was a kid we lived closer to LA, we moved after hearing a kid at the elementary school I was supposed to attend was shot because he wore a blue shirt. He was in the second grade. This was a good 20 years ago but not much has improved last I was around my old neighborhood. I live in a better area but its drifting our way. I plan to leave the state next year.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Just because their country sucks does not give them the right to invade our country and destroy what Americans have built up and worked for.

Don't mean to be a stickler for the details here but that just happens to be the premise this country was built upon.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
' With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Someone should probably scrub that out since the club is apparently full.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by haterproof]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The governments of the world do not represent the wills of the people. U must be livin in a dream u haven't woke up from if u think dat

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by haterproof

Truly moving post, and I agree with every single word of it.

That is for anyone who takes the proper steps to enter this country LEGALLY.

Welcome to America, glad to have you here. Please live a great life to the best of your potential and may all of your dreams come true.

But if you are here illegally, here to commit anonymous crimes, here to exploit free health care and free public assistance, have anchor babies, all while refusing to assimilate.... then I say good riddance...you gotta go.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats

The governments of the world do not represent the wills of the people. U must be livin in a dream u haven't woke up from if u think dat

So to read your response correctly, if my house is in good standing due to my work and sacrifice to keep it as such, and YOUR house is leaking rain, filled with holes and on the verge of collapse due to your own shoddy upkeep, then by default I should be forced to allow you to move into MY house, because you dont like being wet and feel it is unfair that I should have a nice home when you dont?

Is that a good enough analogy for you?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

And I would agree with you if the world were that simple or black and white. Fact is we as a nation encourage illegal immigration, much of our economy depends on illegal labor for production and they have a great deal of purchase power. Study after study has also shown that immigrant neighborhoods (especially hispanic) are statistically less crime ridden, presumably because of close communal bonds and high degree of Christian belief.

Whatever the case may be, this country as a whole has historically been sending a clear message to undocumented migrant workers that we need them and so if you make a big enough effort to come here we'll let it slide, wink wink nudge nudge.

Then all of a sudden, through economic problems of our making we find ourselves with 10% unemployment, much higher in some areas, and now we say "hey you can piss off now and thanks for all the fish."

It is plain wrong in my humble opinion.

But it is nothing new. The French encouraged half of North and West Africa to migrate to France when they needed the labor and now hate those people as if it was their fault. Same with Germany and the Turks, and across the globe.

The built in hypocrisy and tragedy of treating human beings like they are an expendable commodity is expected coming from faceless corporations, I personally expected more from my compatriots, but then again that is my issue.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Completely support AZ on removing illegal aliens and actually enforcing the law. It's high time, and every other state should adopt similar laws. Jails are filling up, kidnappings and murder and drugs becoming commonplace. Our tax dollars are being spent on those that do not contribute, over breed, and to be frank I am getting sick of the unwillingness of many illegals to assimilate (not totally mind you, just learn English for crying out loud).

That being said, one moron making violent statements does not represent the whole group. I don't doubt that it represents a disturbingly large number, but in my experience there are also a lot of wonderful people coming from Mexico. I wish every honest and decent person in the world could join our great country, contribute and live free, but realistically an influx of Mexicans will only make our country suffer.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have a confession to make!
I am an alien!!!!

I mean the msm and now even infowars refers to illegal immigrants as illegal aliens right?

so I guess my parents were legal aliens
I guess that makes me the son of legal aliens
and that I am in fact... an alien!

there's no bias in this reporting though don't worry
carry on

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Originally posted by ponyboyats

So to read your response correctly, if my house is in good standing due to my work and sacrifice to keep it as such, and YOUR house is leaking rain, filled with holes and on the verge of collapse due to your own shoddy upkeep, then by default I should be forced to allow you to move into MY house, because you dont like being wet and feel it is unfair that I should have a nice home when you dont?

Is that a good enough analogy for you?

Hey.....

If that is the way it is, then I know a certain governor living in a certain mansion that I think I should be in

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I watched the vid and what I saw and heard were a bunch loud mouthed angry frustrated people...

However they are speaking what many of us are thinking... with so much pressure put on these people wouldn't take much to turn that spark into a roaring fire...

My guess is someone will get killed, maybe to settle an old grudge, but that person will be held up and pointed out as a shining example of how heartless the other side is, which other side? does it really matter???

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
How long will it be before some Hispanic is shot as a terrorist for carrying around a shovel?
I'm suprised at how quickly the illegal immigrant discussion has turned into a frenzy here on ATS, of all places.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That's it darn it!!

I'm gonna pack up and move to Mexico!!

They wanna move here, I say let 'em have it!! We'll pack up and start over down there!! Freaking warmer anyway!!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The quicker we get the Illegals (criminals) out of the country, the sooner we will be FREE of all these PROBLEMS. Ourselves, our children, and our country do NOT need this garbage and burdens to which these criminals our causing.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Very bad analogy. How about u live in a mansion built with money stolen from those ppl who now have a leaky house cuz their money was taken and given out to the rich. Why houses anyway land and house is way different. All govts of the world are corrupt and usa through secret proxys get their nose into everyones business stage coups install puppet govts.. Ever pllayed splinter cell? What do u think the game is based on? So the corupt govts have power to turn great countries into ashes(ie russia) and don't even start w me. U say america won ww 2? 20 million russians died. 500000 americans. So who won and who came in at the end to split the pie so they can build the mansion u live in?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join