It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama sends Homeland Security to Oil Spill. LOL!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

LOL, no they would just hire a bunch of illegals to clean up the mess and then claim they couldn't find any Americans williing to clean.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

No doubt. If this makes it into the Mississippi, drinking water is going to be a serious concern for a lot of people, including myself. I don't care if someone is Republican, Democrat, or Hezbollah. I want as many people as possible doing something, anything to clean this up ASAP.

All of your points are extremely valid, and if a hurricane comes while that is still out there... :shk:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Peace Pipe

I thought the Coast Guard was just going to light it on fire and be done with it. In fact, some have already reported this:
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Well I feel a little Nostradamusy today.. So let me predict the future.

Government spends 100 billion to clean up mess.

Louisiana gets 20 billion in disaster assistance.

BP gets fined like $20billion even though its there responsibility and should pay for it all. They wouldnt fine them at all but the government likes to look as though they are fighting for justice.

We are are on the hook for the other $100 billion.

Guess it is good that the government still lets oil companies profit or they wouldnt be able to pay the fine.

Obama decides this would never happen if the oil rig was manned by government workers and decides oil is evil regardless.

He goes to total renewable energy and gives free bikes to everyone in America.

Each bike will cost the taxpayer $200,000 dollars.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AliensAreDemons

They were probabaly stopped from burning it by environmentalists who fear the smoke may give the marine life asthma.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hopefully there is not something more sinister going on, UM JUT SAYEN folx.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Im watching rick sanchez on cnn and there saying that the booms will not help and the oil will flow over the booms and there is also a flood warning...what there saying is burning is not a option and its pretty much out of control

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You need men with black helicopters and illegal weapons to watch the first responders to the oil spill.

Otherwise terrorists could manifest in the middle of the ocean and cause Americans to surrender there liberties to there own government.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
When the pipes were inspected before, there was no leak reported. Only after Obama sent people to inspect there was then a leak reported. A man in the Coast Guard reported an explosion, which he later took back.

Notice that this oil spill happened on the anniversary of Earth Day. Earth Day began because of an oil spill!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Why you should smell something fishy about this VERY RARE oil spill:

First, remember this unsettling comment by Rahm Emanuel?
www.youtube.com...

Remember this STRANGE warning not too long ago?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Remember this strange and surprising decision by Barry Soetoro not long ago?
www.kentucky.com...

In lieu of the coming cap and trade policies, do you old-timers remember the Jimmy Carter years when oil barges kept mysteriously exploding in conjunction with major oil shortages? Remember the long lines?

I smell FALSE FLAG! Why are swat teams being deployed to the area and the rig? The best way to tell is if it slowly comes out that terrorism was invloved in this oil spill "explosion". The clincher is if the government and media start using their best and most trusted tactic- attacking those awake to the New World Order lies as conspiracy theorists. Especially if they give them a name like they did the "birthers" and "truthers". Get ready for the term "leakers" or something similar if this is as fishy as it appears. Get ready for major law suits in any event...

Lastly, have any of you seen any interviews with people supposedly working on the oil rig at the time of the accident?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by AliensAreDemons]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The original intent of HS is to cooridinate agencies and get the left hand to know what the right hand is doing and vice versa.

This is a calamity that is going to affect Americans on a federal, state, and local level. This is going to involve a lot of states at that. It is an environmental disaster, that an outsider could easily take advantage of and create more chaos.

Absolutely HS should be sent. It is common sense.

But, who wants to think that deeply?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I had a thought...oh yeah.

BP said they will pay anyone that can prove damages.

Expect there to be 100 Billion in expenditures by the federal government.

Hmmmm, can you say takeover by proxy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join