It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three-year-old boy arrested as suspected terrorist in France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Three-year-old boy arrested as suspected terrorist in France

www.dailymail.co.uk

A three-year-old was arrested as a suspected terrorist and held at a French police station for more than two hours, it emerged today.

The child – identified only as Daniel – is the son of an illegal immigrant from the Paris suburb of Juvisy.

Last Thursday the pair were arrested as they returned to their car after visiting a leisure centre.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't know what to say about this. A three year old child can not possibly be a terrorist, hence the police must have been simply looking to question him. By any standard, that is outrageous behavior on the part of the police.

Any thing the kid says should not be taken as even close to a reasonable statement with respect to a criminal investigation and to arrest him and then split him from his father and put him in the "box" is unbelievable.

My kid told me the other day that his teacher had a unicorn farm and that he ate unicorns. I guess I should call Fish and Wildlife to go arrest the gent for an obvious violation of the Endangered Species Act.

The French need to get real. They have a real problem with their Muslim immigrants, but clearly they got more going on for themselves than badgering 3 year olds

www.dailymail.co.uk (visit the link for the full news article)

join