It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riot Squad Descends on Illinois Tea Party Rally (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
This image dredges up memories of Tienanmen Square. Go get em Granny.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b67c534017d.jpg[/atsimg]

UPDATE: From our sources– A call came from inside the convention center to the Quincy police. The Secret Service unleashed the riot police on the tea party patriots.

More shocking pictures.
gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...

LOL unbelievable,

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Jibeho, I usually do not bother commenting in your threads, I just drop a S&F and move on. But this thread I am going to bookmark. Anytime I get into a conversation and they bring up any racist, militia, crazy, criminal comments I will just say I KNOW LOOK AT THIS!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoSock
reply to post by jibeho

No different then than Bush's Administration. You white people need to calm down about Obama and he's "policing". Remember that a few years ago your white man leader Bush was throwing around the phrase "martial law". So go F yourself.

I'm sorry but your post is very confusing. What does 'White people' have to do with anything? And why would you assume someone on ATS is white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc?

Apparently when all else fails, play the race card

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

He remained so calm, I don't think I could have be that nice.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Actually, no source I ever provide is good enough for the left handed Obama batters.

Hell with it...

I feel your pain,

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Can either of you explain to me how this is Obama's doing???

Quincy is a small town...their police get excited when they get to dress up in riot gear. This has nothing to do with "Obama's America"...it has to do with small town local cops getting to play soldier for a day.

Give it a break people...you look silly trying to pin everything on Obama.

From my understanding the Secret Service sends an advance team to any location the President will be attending and they are in charge of every aspect of security.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Anyone that protests government is a terrist.

Its clear the tea partiers were hell bent on destroying this country and instituting a totalitarian police state with checkpoints and police in combat gear roving the streets.

Oh wait....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So the teabaggers don't like police officers? Or is it just a general problem with authority figures?

Seriously the teabaggers are fully responsible for their own ill perception. They have defined themselves by their uncivil, their unamerican and their threatening behavior and demonstrated many times over that they represent a grave metastasizing threat to national security. Expect more of the same. You are every move you make.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

2nd

4th

Is that you Saul?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join