It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3-B Pumpkinseed USAF anti-grav MHD Over Paris July2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Not sure if this was posted, but this craft fits with the description of a similar craft my parents saw one night as they were returning home from meeting some friends a few years back in Miami Florida.

The alien craft I have seen, and I call it alien craft for a reason, do not look like this, but have been more like the regular saucer shaped.

I did a search and nothing came up, so forgive me if it has been posted already.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Looks like a nice bit of CGI put in out of focus zoom and a few other things to make it seem legit.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

you know what they say, if it looks to good to be true, it's probably CGI.

IMHO

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's CGI and not very good CGI at that. The video has been discussed numerous times and debunked numerous times.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It s a CGI vid. It pops up all the time with different titles.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Dear lord, that is absolutely terrible. The camera movement isn't even real, and the movement of the cut and paste craft is god-awful. I suppose, in a sense, terribly done videos like this are better than good fakes - at least they are obviously fake.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

This is what I don't understand, how and why people can't tell the difference between something that could be considered real and something that is blatantly a fake based on the obvious camera editing and short length of the video. There's other obvious signs that give it away as a crappy attempt at CGI but it's pointless to even point them out as certain members of society will believe anything that you tell them is a UFO or alleged super secret government project.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hasn't this film been discussed before?

Anyway, it is fake.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

ElectricUniverse.....

Me mates Zaiger & Flocko are right.

It's CGI & it's been on here many times previously.

Better luck next time!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The best thing to do with stuff like this is to go with your instinct. If it looks to good to be real it most likely is CGI or a model done by people who have a snowballs chance in hell of getting laid. Therefore they attempt to get attention from people by faking you-tube UFO videos.

Look for evidence of sightings by multiple witness's who have similar if not the same stories when it comes to UFO event in question. Multiple solid witness testimony goes a very long way especially when these events are witnessed by people we all regard as excellent observers, such as pilots, police officers, etc... When these stories are backed up by video of photo footage, along with official report documentation, that's when you have a great case to work with. Don't waste your time with crap like this, you're only going to come up empty handed each time you follow the smoke back to the fire.

Good luck!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I actually didn't watch the whole thing the fist time to be honest. I saw this on stevequayle and watched for a few seconds and decided to post it here since nothing came up on the search with the name.

Even if this is a hoax, which it does look like mostly because of the movement, there is the fact that people have seen similar craft to this, including my parents, who never believed in ufos until they saw the triangular craft in Miami Florida some years back as it flew over them stopped, and then flew away at a very fast speed.

You can't perpetrate a cgi hoax when people have been witnesses to such craft in real life, but I also know some people just want to get their 5 minutes of fame and will do anything to accomplish this.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
I actually didn't watch the whole thing the fist time to be honest. I saw this on stevequayle and watched for a few seconds and decided to post it here since nothing came up on the search with the name.

Even if this is a hoax, which it does look like mostly because of the movement, there is the fact that people have seen similar craft to this, including my parents, who never believed in ufos until they saw the triangular craft in Miami Florida some years back as it flew over them stopped, and then flew away at a very fast speed.

You can't perpetrate a cgi hoax when people have been witnesses to such craft in real life, but I also know some people just want to get their 5 minutes of fame and will do anything to accomplish this.

Yes people have seen crafts like this but they are IMO the TR3B. Have you ever read about the Belgian wave in the 90s??

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Mblahnikluver.....

Yes people have seen crafts like this but they are IMO the TR3B. Have you ever read about the Belgian wave in the 90s??

Here's that famous Belgian triangle picture:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The belgian photo is very similar to the triangular craft I saw in northern CA in the summer of 1979. My question is just how long have they had this technology? I'm assuming it's US gov.t developed (or stolen).

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
The belgian photo is very similar to the triangular craft I saw in northern CA in the summer of 1979. My question is just how long have they had this technology? I'm assuming it's US gov.t developed (or stolen).

SevenThunders.....

It's a fascinating topic.

Who knows "what" it is.....let alone "if" it is.

Some suggest this is a TR3B (see links below).....I don't know what it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

These crafts have been reported for decades. Triangular ufo sightings have also been recorded in ancient drawings.

Not to mention cases such as.

5/22/60, Observatory Staff (Majorca astronomer (?)). Triangular UFO about 1/4 apparent size of moon sighted at 9:33 am, spinning on its axis while on steady course. Report cabled to NASA in Washington. [Note: Familiar triangular shape and axial rotation maneuvers that persist in contemporary reports. Daytime sighting by astronomers at observatory. Highly credible.

www.ufo.se...

The description matches the sightings of the triangular crafts seen these days.

And these craft have also been seen outside Earth.

www.disclose.tv...

Look to the top right of the Sun. I tried getting the picture from SOHO, but it says there is no data for that day.

Then there is.

At the Ancient Ruins in West Central Idaho along the Snake River, the story of beings that came from the Stars and a Galactic War was recorded according to Indian Legend well over 30,000 years ago. The petroglyphs depict the beings that came, their interaction with the inhabitants of the ancient city, and the war and destruction that ensued. We are shown their ships which are curiously triangular in shape. Similar to those that have been recently sighted over Colorado, Arizona and California. We are also shown the portal through which the interdimensional beings came.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

These craft, as well as the more sauce-shape ufos, rounded ufos, and other geometric shaped ufos have been recorded and seen throughout millenia.

I might be wrong, but I don't think these are ours.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

I might be wrong, but I don't think these are ours.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

Either that or we might have copied the technology, or perhaps the shape is beneficial in some way for this type of anti-gravity. I think the saucer shape is convenient for other types. Indeed Townsend Browne found the saucer shape optimal for his electrostatic flying apparatus.

top topics

join