It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scandal: Obama, Gore, Goldman, Joyce Foundation CCX partners to fleece USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Scandal: Obama, Gore, Goldman, Joyce Foundation CCX partners to fleece USA

www.examiner.com

Glenn Beck breaks the biggest corruption story of the century yesterday and it doesn’t appear on a Front Page anywhere. Beck points the way to the 15 Trillion dollar scam that has some amazing players.
(See full transcript here)

First Glenn makes and astute point: If Goldman is really the bad guy, why are these people still on the job? The Goldman suit is a put up job!
• William C. Dudley, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; was a partner and managing director at Goldman
• Gary Gensler, chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission; spent 18 years at Goldman
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
climateerinvest.blogspot.com
Al Gore's GIM 10% in CCX
en.wikipedia.org...

Obama was on the board of The Joyce Foundation for 8 years.
dyn.politico.com... and en.wikipedia.org...

Joyce Foundation starts CCX:
www.chicagoclimatex.com...

Fannie's Patent:
www.google.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by MissysWorld]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Surprisingly, our so called MEDIA has not saw fit to report this! This is HUGE! Barrack Obama, George Soros, Al Gore, Goldman Sachs, Franklin Raines (super crooked Fannie Mae head), CCX, and Generation Investment Management (GIM-London based co-founded by AL Gore) ALL are part of this corruption.. Its the scam of the century and "We the people" are paying for it...

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

GLENN BECK: Explosive show Cap & Tax & Goldman Sachs & OBAMA

www.topix.com...
Read the above article THEN scroll down and read ALL of Mz Pollytics postings..you will be shocked at all the evidence!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

you will be shocked at all the evidence!!!!!![edit on 29-4-2010 by MissysWorld]

No, we'll be shocked if Glenn Pecker ever comes up with anything other than insane ramblings.

No surprises that the other media outlets (bad though they are) haven't covered it. The only place it exists is in his delusional mind, and his even more delusional fans "minds".

[edit on 29-4-2010 by whateverpedia]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld

Originally posted by whateverpedia

you will be shocked at all the evidence!!!!!![edit on 29-4-2010 by MissysWorld]

No, we'll be shocked if Glenn Pecker ever comes up with anything other than insane ramblings.

No surprises that the other media outlets (bad though they are) haven't covered it. The only place it exists is in the delusional mind, and his even more delusional fans.

THIS is NOT about Glenn Beck! For once in your pathetic life, open your eyes and READ the links.. They are filled with FACTS, which is something YOU could clearly use

S & F

You should know that the last thing obama sycophants are worried about are the facts.

Also, the only things obama sycophants ARE worried about is doing whatever it takes to kill or deflect any thread critical of obama and/or his policies.

That said, please ignore the obvious deflection attempts and continue to post more relevant information on this story as you find it. The more sources, the better, because their next tactics will be to attempt to shoot the messengers - you and Fox News - instead of dealing with the meat of the articles you've posted.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Beck is exactly right about this.
Thanks for the links. I found out from one of the links that Arizona is looking to cancel cap and trade legislation through legislation of their own.
Good for them.

warofillusions.wordpress.com...
Note: They may have already passed this legislation, I don't know.

Anyway,
Thanks for the info.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Stewie]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here is another website reporting the conncection between Obaba, CCX, Gore and others..

The 10 Trillion Climate Fraud

www.investors.com...

Cap-And-Trade: While senators froth over Goldman Sachs and derivatives, a climate trading scheme being run out of the Chicago Climate Exchange would make Bernie Madoff blush. Its trail leads to the White House.

The Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) advertises itself as "North America's only cap-and-trade system for all six greenhouse gases, with global affiliates and projects worldwide." Barack Obama served on the board of the Joyce Foundation from 1994 to 2002 when the CCX startup grants were issued. As president, pushing cap-and-trade is one of his highest priorities. Now isn't that special?

Amazingly, none of these facts came up at Senate hearings on Goldman Sachs' activities, which may be nothing more than Ross Perot's famous "gorilla dust," meant to distract us from the real issues.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ha ha ha ha.

I am not an Obama sycophant.

I didn't vote for him.

I cannot vote for him, or anyone else is running for office in any US election, as I am not a citizen of the US. Nor have I ever visited there.

And even if I COULD vote in US elections I would probably vote for Ron Paul anyway.

You talk about facts, and both of you spouted off at me without even being aware of the facts, or even caring about them

And as for a pathetic life, anyone who watches Glen Pecker has no right to criticise anyone's life. Not until you get one for yourself that is.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by whateverpedia]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here is a quote from someone who posted on Hannity's forum. They put this whole scandal in simple terms..

The Joyce Foundation (Obama on the Board from 94 to 2003?); Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX); Tides Foundation; Franklin Raines; John Ayers (Bill Ayers brother); Al Gore (owns % of CCX); Goldman Sachs); Fannie Mae; and yep, Barack Hussein Obama (a couple other players I forget). How are they related you ask?
The Joyce Foundation funnels money to CCX which is estimated at a 10 trillion dollar company which after Cap & Tax is passed will charge large corporations for their "invisible" gas outputs to smaller companys who don't make as much invisible gas as they do. Then the smaller company can sell the invisible gas they don't use back to the large corporation so they can use it to produce their products.
Technology was missing and that's where Fannie Mae comes in...they bought it. Also, Goldman Sachs bought into CCX. 6 Goldman Sachs people are in Obama's administration in some capacity.
I think you can get the picture here. This Cap & Tax is a hoax and look at the players who will benefit from it's passage.
Now we know why Goldman Sachs is being used as the "sample" company for regulation for the financial corporation and why Fannie Mae is excluded from the regulation. Slap them down a little and they will be paid handsomely when Cap & Tax is passed. Also, when Cap & Tax, it will make Fannie Mae's mortgage loans worth more because it will raise housing prices.

forums.hannity.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, Glenn Beck is a bit late on the scene; this has been talked about in conspiracy realms for a while now and was broken into the mainstream by Rolling Stone magazine.

I also noticed no mention anywhere of George Bush's Treasury Secretary, Henry Paulson. Selective evidence much?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
Well, Glenn Beck is a bit late on the scene; this has been talked about in conspiracy realms for a while now and was broken into the mainstream by Rolling Stone magazine.

I also noticed no mention anywhere of George Bush's Treasury Secretary, Henry Paulson. Selective evidence much?

I believe somewhere in all the links above, it states that Henry Paulson who was Bush's Tres. Sec., was Co-Founder along with Al Gore of the CCX..I could be wrong, so please feel free to correct me. I will look for that info and link later this evening.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

I looked through them and I couldn't find any reference to Henry Paulson. I was more referring to, however, Beck's delightful 'unbiased' research, sidestepping Henry Paulson's position in Goldman Sachs; as well as Bush's Under Secretary of State for Economic and Agricultural Affairs, Robert Bruce Zoellick (as a matter of fact, Henry Paulson would suggest to Bush that Zoellick would make a good president of the World Bank. He was sworn into that position in 2007.), who was an executive at AIG; Bush's chief of staff Joshua B. Bolten, who worked for Goldman Sachs in London; and the fact that George Herbert Walker IV, a cousin of George W., is the head of Goldman Sach's Hedge Fund Strategies Group.

I'm not trying to downplay the Obama connection, because it is certainly there. However, there is more to the picture than Beck is painting.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Im more surprised that Glenn Beck did something right. Please people, this fleecing has been going on before I was even born. Everyone is involved but there is nothing to be done.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
is it just me, or are you people completely oblivious?

Glenn Beck is a huge media outlet and people listen to him. Regardless of what you think of him, his ratings are through the roof. Keep that in mind when he mentions something.
Glenn Beck: "Here is the real conspiracy America. All those bankers are in bed with the government. All this regulation is there just to make things worse. Dont buy into it."

Have we been conspiracy people been talking about thsi for a while now? Sure.

ATS:"Glenn Beck is a pundit we hate him rabble rabble rabble."

You guys have to understand where Glenn Beck is coming from. He cant just walk out and say anything he wants on live T.V. The fact that he even says this is puting his neck out there.

Hes jsut the messenger. Attack the message not the messenger.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Surprisingly, our so called MEDIA has not saw fit to report this!

The media has become completely worthless after Obama rose to power, even more worthless then before somehow. As a matter of fact... it is so bad that it's easy to see through as long as one still has any critical thinking skills left.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You know this hasn't appeared anywhere else? Because Glenn Beck is truly an insane person who makes up stories to satisfy his brainwashed viewers.

Someone get this guy off TV before he divides America more than it already is..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Are you all serious. This is the same ol' #. It's funny how in the know ATS members are suppose to be. Yet every day it's the same # again. Something somewhat scandilous is heard then scattered like found money.
You all don't really understand that it just goes in circles. Learn about something new and it's so new and hot. Ooooh check it out hot new information. But it's actually old news to someone else. And you will join them as it's passed on and on. Never to be accepted by the masses.
These are times of much needed action. No more games, no excuses or reasons of granger. People need to die and that's the only way to make our lives actually worth their true worth. Free to be happy in this world.

Now back to your useless slave role

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Surprisingly, our so called MEDIA has not saw fit to report this!

The media has become completely worthless after Obama rose to power, even more worthless then before somehow. As a matter of fact... it is so bad that it's easy to see through as long as one still has any critical thinking skills left.

Isn't it "More worthless THAN before?"

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onasty
Are you all serious. This is the same ol' #. It's funny how in the know ATS members are suppose to be. Yet every day it's the same # again. Something somewhat scandilous is heard then scattered like found money.
You all don't really understand that it just goes in circles. Learn about something new and it's so new and hot. Ooooh check it out hot new information. But it's actually old news to someone else. And you will join them as it's passed on and on. Never to be accepted by the masses.
These are times of much needed action. No more games, no excuses or reasons of granger. People need to die and that's the only way to make our lives actually worth their true worth. Free to be happy in this world.

Now back to your useless slave role

I don't really understand what you're saying, other than we should all start killing wantonly in the street? (that's not going to help ATS's image...)

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Kaytagg]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I agree. Democrats at this point *have* to start realizing they are a bunch of tools and start thinking for themselves. Why are you afraid of looking at the evidence? Why are you discounting what people critical of Obama are saying without actually bothering to listen to them or counter their arguments? That much is because you have been brainwashed by the media into thinking that he is a man of unquestionable virtue. To be honest, I am MUCH more scared of a President who cannot be criticized without the critics being called loons and the criticisms ignored than anything.

Why did I vote for Obama and then grow to hate him? Because I thought Bush was doing a bad job, thought Obama represented the people, and I was tricked. Luckily, I jumped off the bandwagon. I can think for myself.

The worst part is, the democratic party, which used to actually stand for helping the people, has turned into a party of sado-masachists that basically thirsts for the blood of half the country, doesn't want people to have any money or possessions of their own, wants to destroy spirituality and religion and anything that makes being alive worth while, and when they are done, the country will basically be a bunch of slaves.

And who is going to be there to take it back? Who? No one, because the populace won't even know what was taken.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join