It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object In Ice Unknown. Video Needs Asian Translation...PLEASE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know if this video has been posted or discussed, but I've never seen it before and it looked pretty interesting. Seems a team of Asians filmed a wooden structure in ice on an expedition of some sort. There's no comments and no description and it's all in what seems to be Chinese.

Anyone wanna take a crack at what they're saying?

ETA: This might be part of a hoax, I just was curious if anyone could tell what they are saying. Video is most likely linked to the explorers in Turkey. If it is a perpetuation of a hoax, please throw in "HOAX" section.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

I would Imagine it is the same group that claimed to 99.9% sure they discovered Noah's Ark in Turkey. Lots of posts about that.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
DBL Post

[edit on 29-4-2010 by pavil]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

I would Imagine it is the same group that claimed to 99.9% sure they discovered Noah's Ark in Turkey. Lots of posts about that.

Yes, I didn't have any clue this was related. I've seen many posts about "Noah's Ark", just not this video. Like I said, sorry if it's been posted.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

50 000 views and 'comments disabled.' Not a good sign. The video is alleged to be the recent alleged exploration of Noah's Ark. It's likely to be a hoax...link.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is definitely a hoax. No matter hard badly I want the Ark to be discovered this is just anothe rin a long line of hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
we all want it to be something fantastic like the ark but i have a feeling it's some kind of hoax or just some wood thats gotten caught in the ice over many many years.
still interesting though

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

50 000 views and 'comments disabled.' Not a good sign. The video is alleged to be the recent alleged exploration of Noah's Ark. It's likely to be a hoax...link.

actually in my research on youtube when something is legit they will disable the comments from people always yelling in the chat, "HOAX!"

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Even if it turns out not to be Noah's Ark it looks like they've found some sort of structure in the ice.

I'd be interested to get a location for it, could turn out to be something significant anyways.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm saying it's been their and they've known about a while now.
The Arc is there. No.1 because the Bible says it is.
This is the right time for this to come out.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I myself don't have any preconceived ideas as to what this object they are looking at is.

I have no feeling one way or the other, on whether it IS or IS NOT the "Ark". If it is...cool...if it isn't...business as usual for me.

I was just wondering if someone knew what they were saying.

top topics

join