It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As advised, a new intro on shanlung

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Man,

Do I feel like a blundering elephant in a china shop.

Knocking over rules galore until that earlier intro of myself was frozen solid.

Sorry about that btw. I got carried away by the responses and it grew more than I expected.

This forum is massive, and many areas are interesting to read and get into.

But sadly, there is only so much time in between slaving for kitties and birdie and wife that there is hardly any time left.

Eventually I should reach that magical 20 postings and perhaps before the icecap melt and methane all bubble out of the permafrost or the world implode in an orgy of bankruptcy of banks and countries even.

Maybe I have to get use to 2 or even 3 liner answers.

Warmest regards

Shanlung
山 龍

Snip

[Mod Edit - Personal web site removed]

[edit on 29/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. 20 posts will come in no time! I'm looking forward to seeing you on the boards. Now i'm going back to your geocities website to look at your birds...they are beautiful

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS shanlung.
It is a pretty massive place, isn't it. You will make that 20 post count before you know it.
Enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shanlung
Mod Note: You Have a (PM) message - Click Here.

Hi shanlung, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 29/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Gasp!

I found that original intro that I did got that 404 stamp of approval.

Sauron has pm nicely to me about that though. But for folks who caught a glimpse of that intro, my current life is so intertwined with taking my parrot out for rides on motorbike or my kitties to paddle in the ocean alongside of the coast of the Sultanate of Oman, I could not figure how to introduce myself without talking of them.

I guess what made that early intro bad was my inclusion of links to my blog of photos of that. Or as said before, what I wrote above read to be very unreal.

I will walk on that straight and narrow and refrain from bringing up those URLs. For those who are truly curious, you need to fire up your Google and check for me.

Then you can see for yourself how unreal is my life compared to the things normal people do with their kitties , or their birdie.

And with this post, I guess I inch that much closer to that 20 posting mark.

:-)

Warmest regards

Shanlung
山 龍

new topics

top topics

join