It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Revealed!!!: What they are, who is doing it and why.

page: 1&mem=
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey everyone, i came across a new article by Dan Eden that is the best so far I've found regarding Chemtrails. In his article he explains his investigation and what he has discovered regarding Chemtrails, which in my opinion will be no surprise to many ATS users. Please read the article linked:

Chemtrails revealed!

Needless to say this is a global effort and the reasons behind it are valid. However, it does pose quite an ethical drama for society as a whole. I had originally posted this article on my Morgellons thread, but I thought it important enough to create it's own thread because it answers quite a few questions regarding chemtrails.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

Oh, not again...this merry-go-round just won't stop.

This is very OLD news, this 'patent'.

(And, BTW...that is ALL it is. An idea that is patented. NOT an invention, not a procedure, not a plan...just an IDEA.)

IN your link, more gibberish. The author mentions this patent, THEN claims that the 'microscopic' aluminum dust will be in the jet fuel, yet that is NOT what the patent says!! The patent is suggesting (as an IDEA, remember) introducing some form of reflective material (note where it uses the NAME of one of the patent holders, starts with a 'W', He/she obviously hopes to corner the market when/if this is ever implemented).

Aluminum dust, in jet fuel, is NOT a viable option! Think about it --- what happens to the fuel, hm?

Try putting some aluminum dust in your car's fuel tank...or sugar. (Don't really...unless you want to buy a new engine).

Oh, and the pht of the airplane with the 'sprayer' on the tail??

That's another bogus claim, by the "chemtrail" crowd. THAT airplane's device is designed to spray WATER. It simulates icing conditions, by spraying water and then other airplanes fly into it, to test de-icing methods.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A very interesting read, thank you. The article did not however go into what health effects these aluminum nano-particles would have when we breath them in, ingest them, etc. I often wonder why skin and lung cancer are so prevalent these days...They make the sun sound like it will instantly give you cancer but people have been working in the sun since the dawn of man....maybe it's the aluminum? Who knows...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello ATS'rs...I'm going to give you a few facts on this and some opinion based on my gut instinct. What you choose to believe is up to you. I've talked to people (nurses etc.) in the health industry. They have told me that they have seen, in recent years, an unprecedented increase in lung, resperatory and basic health issues - mainly resperatory. What goes up must come down. It doesn't take a college degree for a man or a woman to walk outside on any given morning and to see them turn a pristine blue sky into a gray thick marble haze that hangs and floats like fog. Strangely enough, they voted for weather modification in the early 2000's. Coincidentally we started experiencing the Cheshire/boat moon in the northern hemisphere along these same date lines. A moon, for your information, that is only to be seen scientifically when viewed from the equator. Without going into great detail, and you can do your homework if you don't want to trust me on this, Henry Kissinger under President Nixon, through declassified documents, told him that population control is of a national security interest to the United States. Now add to the mix planet X, Nibiru...whatever you want to call it, whatever entity is approaching us from deep space and at this point it wouldn't take a lot of imagination to be able to reasonably speculate (and I emphasize reasonably) that they're killing several birds with 1 stone on this one. 1. Weather control, which is what the purpose originally was for - weather modification by the air force when the spraying first started. By the way, it was allowed without us, as the people of this great nation, having a vote or a say so on the issue. And who has a right to modify the weather we live in as human beings? 2. What you can't see because of this thick spraying, you can't observe in the heavens. 3. What goes up does come down. The jet fuel exhaust is bad enough. Add to that any carcinogen or particulant and you're going to have a major health problem with the people breathing it thus contributing to de-population and the need for mandatory health insurance to pay for the caskets that they're putting you in. You be the judge. Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So all these white trails left by aircraft which people claim to be chemtrails, and which on occasion spread out into sheets of cirrostratus, are not chemtrails after all?

Can't have it both ways

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikemp44
Hey everyone, i came across a new article by Dan Eden that is the best so far I've found regarding Chemtrails. In his article he explains his investigation and what he has discovered regarding Chemtrails, which in my opinion will be no surprise to many ATS users. Please read the article linked:

Chemtrails revealed!

Needless to say this is a global effort and the reasons behind it are valid. However, it does pose quite an ethical drama for society as a whole. I had originally posted this article on my Morgellons thread, but I thought it important enough to create it's own thread because it answers quite a few questions regarding chemtrails.

Enjoy!

NM

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Theone2000]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Depopulation is the idea that keeps going. It attributes the perpetrators with incredible sneaky intelligence and power. Evil geniuses. On the other hand, why are such well-laid plans so stupid? This is a puzzle to me.

If I wished to 'depopulate,' I'd poison the water supplies of major cities with something to induce sterility or contagious and lethal enough to spread through populations. Those in the know would be safe. Naturally, another nation would carry the blame and a war would break out. Seems a lot more effective than poisoning all your friends and relatives...

The chemtrail plan is like a dastardly, over-elaborate plan by a Bond villain. Long-winded enough to allow the hero to foil it in the last reel. 30 years and the population keeps rising...these geniuses need a better business plan.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Besides which, if the idea is depopulation it must be the most ineffectual operation since someone came up with the idea of putting out a big fire by pouring petrol on it!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Much of what you say is true, the patent is old news, and yes it is a water jet nossel on the back of the jet liner (still looks cool); he likely put it in there to let you the readers know "sprayers" on planes exist. Anyway, he said they theorized putting aluminium particles in jet fuel, not that they actually did. And if you read a little further you see that independent tests of various bodies of water near or under known chemtrail locations have MASSIVELY higher contents of aluminium than what could naturally occur.
Also, aluminium has a very high melting point, higher than steel, and could likely survive intact coming out a jet engine, and it is very unlikely given the size of the particles, and depending on concentration, that the engine would sieze. Sugar siezes an engine because it melts and clogs the delicate parts and oil holes in a cylinder; you know that fuel system cleaner you can buy from autozone or gas stations? It has metal particles in and Teflon it! However, i do not believe they do this, there are likely MUCH better ways of spreading the particles than exhaust.

The reason this is happening is to protect semi-conductors, not population control. The side effects of the spraying were the unforseen consequence of protecting our semi-conductors, which run EVERYTHING electronic we use; a loss or burnout of all our semiconductors would put us back hundreds of years and kill many people as things we rely on to live simply stop working.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

No they ARE chemtrails, contrails are much higher up as the water crystals must be present to form contrails from jet exhaust. It explains the difference between the two in the beginning of the article.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I see the "chemtrailers" have been keeping up with the brainwashing...

Also, aluminium has a very high melting point, higher than steel...

Man, I wish I could have a bet riding on that!

You are referring to Aluminum Oxide

THAT melts at 2,072 degrees C. (Elemental aluminum melts at 660.32 degrees C, and boils at 2,519 degrees C).

Steel (depending on the alloy) melts somewhere around 1,300 degrees C.

However, you continued:

...and could likely survive intact coming out a jet engine...

I'm still accepting bets....

Seems you may not know just HOW hot the fuel burns, in the combustion plenum of a modern Turbo Fan engine. For perspective, you should be aware that I have flown airliners for over two decades --- I have, therefore, a certain level of knowledge about these sorts of things.

Our engines don't directly measure the temps deep inside (what is displayed in the cockpit are the exhaust temps --- 'EGT'---, read at certain places in the "hot section", at one of the turbine stages).

However, engineers when designing and testing measure(and some engine installations, some airplanes, actually display) "Turbine Inlet Temperature", or TIT.

Here's a brief discussion about that:

On many (most) machines the temperature in the combustor where the flame is present is higher, and in many cases much higher, than the turbine inlet temperature. Flame temperature has been measured in some machines at nearly 3000 deg F, and a large portion of the axial compressor discharge pressure is used to cool and dilute the combustion gas temperature before it enters the first stage turbine nozzles because most materials used in turbines today cannot withstand such a high temperature (for very long).

www.control.com...

(3,000 degreees F is about 1,650 degrees C)

SO, even allowing for the aluminum oxides in this "chemtrail" fantasy scenario...they would be at least softened. BUT, remember the claim that they are very tiny? I doubt they'd last long at all. PLUS there are filters to go through, the high-pressure pumps in the fuel control unit (FCU), etc.

Which brings me to:

... and it is very unlikely given the size of the particles, and depending on concentration, that the engine would sieze.

I used the automobile einge analogy to "dumb it down" a bit.

See above.

Point is, the "aluminum particles", IF they made it past the filters, would tend to be deposited upon ALL of the hot section components within the engine, downstream of the combustion.

If you want to understand why THAT would be a problem, just look at the stories recently, because of the Iceland volcano, and the effects that airborne volcanic ash encounters have on jet engines.

Similar problem with this "aluminum particle" notion.

Oh, and the specific gravity of the fuel would be affected, would throw off the fuel quantity systems, and burn and range calculations...a whole host of problems, that would be obvious (just in case someone wishes to claim it is being done without pilots' knowledge, or something).

Finally....you mentioned something about the "chemtrails" being at a "lower altitude" than contrails?

Care to back that up? Because, what I see there is an attempt, since the science of contrails is so well understood, and it debunks "chemtrails", to merely perpetuate this scam, by claiming this "lower altitude" explanation.

Ain't working.

"Chemtrails" are a scam, a hoax, a fraud. And, certain people within the "industry" of this scheme do it for a living, by suckiering gullible people with fear-mongering and poor science.

Even YOU brushed off the airplane picture!! Didn't see how it was used to give a certain WRONG impression to people....or you saw, and didn't care?

Wow!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Having read it... sorry to say but its gibberish

The bit about the lab tests and the ponds is so much junk science. It doesn't take into account any other form of pollutants or sources and just focuses on what the guy wants it to link to.

The picture of icing test nozzle says it all - its a junk claim.

Incidentally - all flights in Europe have recently just been grounded for nearly a week because of the effects of volcanic dust as a contaminent in the combustion chambers and on the turbines. Given that as the case how can anyone conceiveably ever believe that aluminium could be fed through an engine and out into the exhaust?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I admit some of the statistics about the aluminum samples sounded dubious without direct references. But this is definitely not your run-of-the-mill conspiracy article.

In fact, this paper is written at a college level(if that means anything these days...) with the number of references, etc.

I had, however, never heard the idea that they were spraying to try to protect semiconductors and circuits in electronics.

And how come none of the skeptics talk about that, or the whole last half of the article for that matter?

Most of us have seen enough of documentation by various organizations SUGGESTING the use of chemtrails. Those documents cannot be denied, so it is only our interpretation of what those documents mean that creates the divide between the believers and the non-believers. Also, no one is saying that it is for depopulation(although aluminum is not really good for us...)

Instead of pasting the same retorts to the 'chemtrail junk' why don't you educate and debunk about claims like these from the article:

It was the late Edward Teller, member of the Manhattan Project and father of the Hydrogen Bomb, co-founder and director of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, who proposed this geo-engineering technique together with Roderick Hyde and Lowell Wood and who designed a variety of mixtures according to the specific tasks they have to perform, among which figure the deployment of "electrically-conducting sheets" or "metallic 'nets' of ultra-fine mesh-spacing" in the stratosphere.

...The same electromagnetic pulses can be registered in the event of elevated sferic frequencies or nuclear electromagnetic pulses stemming from elevated sun activities, and from our perspective this is another reason why it is undertaken to repel these sferic frequencies with the help of toxic substances, like aluminium oxides and barium-chlorides so as to protect semiconductor technologies."[see www.lnc-2010.de...]

Or...

Because the circuits are so incredibly small and function of such extremely low voltages, they are highly vulnerable to outside radiation. Rays from our Sun, the atmosphere and even cosmic rays, can and do cause errors in these circuits that can have an impact on the lives and safety of everyone.

One of the problems related to semiconductor technology and as derived from some of its specific characteristics is, that upon exposure to various types of particles of atmospheric radiation -- alpha particles, various ions, protons, and neutrons which can 'hit' the device -- it can change state or alter its output, leading to an error. This phenomenon is widely known by the manufacturers and has been called 'Single Event Effect' (SEE), which, in turn, is classified in three basic categories: A soft error or 'single event upset' (SEU), a soft or hard error or 'single event latch-up (SEL) and a hard failure or 'single event burnout' (SEB).

Or...

Back in 2001, angry citizens had mustered enough physical evidence and thousands of photos and video tapes to make at least one congressman, Mr. Dennis Kucinich, include the phenomenon in a bill, (HR 2977) "The Space Preservation Act of 2001" where chemtrails were to be prohibited as an "exotic weapons system." After some closed door discussions, the bill was re-introduced (HR 3615) with this portion of the prohibition omitted.

These claims are very specific, and should be easy to debunk by the skeptics. Thanks in advance for debunking them.

If you can...

This article is well written, well researched, and well concluded:

The question remains unanswered: why won't the government come clean with the chemtrails? Is it because the aluminum and other metallic substances has also been responsible for poisoning our water and air? Is it because the need to shield military, corporate and business communications was a higher priority than the wellbeing of the average people? We need answers and we need them now.

edit to add: his precise link does not work above, but it is somewhere on this site

[edit on 29-4-2010 by beebs]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Well written? That's a matter of opinion.
Well researched? If you consider one sided "research" good research.
Well concluded? Why won't the government "come clean"? Maybe because there is nothing to "come clean" about.

Edward Teller also wanted to use thermonuclear devices to dredge harbors. That went about as far as his idea of hanging nets in the sky.

Yes, electronics can be damaged by radiation. There are also much more effective ways of protecting them than by "spraying" stuff into the stratosphere.

Kucinich did not write the bill. It was written by some other kooks. After having introduced it he apparently read it and deleted the nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Howdy there, Phage.

Of course I consider one-sided research good research haha. Isn't that what conspiracies are about? Because the other side is lying...

But in all honesty thanks for the quick reply, nice job at some one-liner debunking there.

It is a matter of opinion that the gov't has nothing to come clean about.

Just because one of Teller's ideas didn't make it doesn't mean others met the same fate.

What is better to protect electronics? There damn well should be a better way, chemtrails seems like overkill. Faraday cage?

I assume you got that point about Kucinich somewhere like here. I never would have guessed that 'chemtrails' made it into a bill even...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

True enough and I stand corrected.

I guess I should have been a little more specific when I wrote the first post, I just get so excited when I find explanations for things that are completely plausible, and I know Dan Eden has written several very well done articles with solid sources, see the Viewzone website if you don't believe me and check some his articles and sources; man doesn't tend bull$hit.

Like I stated, I doubt they would ever put aluminium oxide, or even aluminium particles, within jet fuel, doesn't seem efficient at all EVEN if they could get it to work.

All I'm saying is that the idea that governments would be spraying these particles to protect semiconductors and electronics from radiation bursts is more than plausible. Heck, China fired rockets into their skies during the Olympics to prevent rain; why wouldn't we do that to protect our way of life?

As for why it isn't publicly disclosed, that is anyones guess. I personally think they know something is going on with the sun and an increase in cosmic radiation, so they are doing this to protect the country, but that may be too altruistic (this is the government lol)

But I agree there were parts of the article that were less than convincing, but I laughed at the yet again reference to the annunaki.

Please do not get offended, I simply present the info, you decide if you believe or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Attention to any who read your earlier post. Weedwhacker.

Hardened titanium engines in jets are also resulting in titanium found in the atmosphere - hence your abrasion.

Look at this patent Weedwhacker.

Aluminum soap demisting agent in jet fuel

It has now been found that certain aluminum soaps can be used as demisting agents in jet fuels. It has further been found that if certain amines are pumped into fuel lines carrying fuel which contains the aluminum soaps, the thickening(demisting) effect of the soaps is destroyed and the fuel, upon being injected into the engine by the fuel injectors, is injected as a fine mist.

www.patentstorm.us...

That's from 1976.

Did you bother reading the OP's article? 0 aluminum in the test pond to begin with, 375 times the toxic aluminum level after a year and a half of exposure. 375 times! Have you seen Arizona Skywatch levels, and other areas? 6,200+ times the toxic levels of aluminum.

Here's nano aluminum in "green" rocket fuel :

Green Jet Fuel Critical for U.S. Military & Energy Independence

Researchers are developing a new type of rocket propellant composed of a frozen mixture of water and "nanoscale aluminum" powder that is considered more ecological than conventional propellants and could be manufactured on the moon and Mars.

The implementation of nanotechnology in using aluminum nanoparticles, which have a diameter of about 80 nanometers, or billionths of a meter, is key to the propellant's performance. These nanoparticles combust more aggressively than larger particles and enable better control over the reaction and the rocket's thrust; better yet, it is considered a green propellant, since its exhaust is mainly hydrogen gas and aluminum oxide, which are not harmful to the environment.

www.glgroup.com...

Comparative analysis of geo-engineering approaches to climate stabilization

The first group includes such methods as injection of sulfate and other reflecting aerosols into the stratosphere, creation of orbital reflectors or reflectors at the Lagrange point, an increase in cloudiness over the World Ocean, and a change in the Earth surface albedo.

www.springerlink.com...

Military Use of Aluminum Sprays Dates Back to WWII

Starting in WWII as a way to manipulate radar systems, the military would spread particle clouds in the sky containing aluminum, metallized glass fibers, or plastic. The particles would give a false echo on radar systems and proved to be perfect cover to airplanes over a battlefield.

sonomachemtrails.blogspot.com...

Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids

A laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying involve the use of a streamlined body having a slot in the trailing edge thereof to afford a quiescent zone within the wing and into which liquid for spraying is introduced. The liquid flows from a source through a small diameter orifice having a discharge end disposed in the quiet zone well upstream of the trailing edge. The liquid released into the quiet zone in the slot forms drops characteristic of laminar flow. Those drops then flow from the slot at the trailing edge of the streamlined body and discharge into the slipstream for free distribution.

www.lightwatcher.com...

Chemtrails are indeed real. Told you so, persistant contrail crowd.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You said your apologies to him a little too early. That's only about half the proofs I have just found, but, what I found just about sums it up.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Agenda 21

NSSM 200

Weather Modification

Mind Control

Global Warming

Sterilization enmass

Ya know what... I know what I film everyday above my head, and I know what I feel like after and my sinuses are killing me the whole next few days.

These trails are not just condensation.

You can pee on me all day long and call it rain, but I aint drinking.

This is what they want. A world confused and tearing itself apart from said confusion.

I find some comfort in knowing it wont be over too far away from now.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I've talked to people (nurses etc.) in the health industry. They have told me that they have seen, in recent years, an unprecedented increase in lung, resperatory and basic health issues - mainly resperatory.

Did you ask them about cars amount increase in the world too?
Did you ask them about increase of chemistry in food too?

There's no such thing like chemtrails.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by potential_problem]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join