reply to post by thewind
Ok... The Wind, if that is your real name, I've been off this site for a long time and it's probably because of threads like these. If you are a
troll, you get applause because I'm feeding you thanksgiving dinner. If you are serious about the video you posted... wow. where to start?
1. The kid... yes this is a video made by a kid. 16 at the oldest. accompanied by "dramatic" music and in black and white. I normally would have
stopped watching there, but this is too good since you posted this as "evidence"
2. He opens his history book to a chapter: The New World Order: 1970-Present. I immediately thought "the internet and computers among other things
changed the world, thats what they're talking about"
sure enough you can make out the "main ideas" Post cold war, economic shift, global relations.
3. You can see the 9/11 commission report on the ground and he's wearing a dollar bill t-shirt and its crossed out...
thinks-he-knows-the-secrets-of-the-world-because-he-can-find-conspiracy-theories-on-the-internet, typical high school conspiracy buff.
4. He has a passage about NAFTA saying "the one thing they should talk about is the NAFTA super-highway, which they don't DARE mention"... great
logic. They also left out reptilian underlords.
5.Mentions the war on drugs part of the chapter. Says that it's "counter-education" to say that it is a success. Well herp derp, of course they're
going to tell kids that... should they also mention that D.A.R.E is useless and in fact is more likely to get kids ON drugs. Thats just the way things
are, a textbook is never going to admit things like that, it wouldn't sell.
6. Montage of ghlive.com or gnlive.com stickers
7.I think he switches to his schools rules. I say his because it's highlighted "Respect yourself and be proud to be a cowboy/ cowgirl" school
mascot I assume.
"we are being FORCED to be proud of our school, be PROUD of our principal, no matter how fascist he is.
8. He gives us the "translated" rules:
1. Respect us
2. Never question us
3 Learn your propaganda
4. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS
uh-huh... *yawn* welcome to the real world.
9. Mentions all the cameras in his school. Pretty standard. I don't agree with it, but their there to cover the schools ass if theres a dispute over
what actually happened (because all of a sudden no one trusts anyone anymore).
10. mentions a rule that doesn't allow phones to be used as a camera... he says it's because they don't want "you to catch them saying
something"... etc. It never mentions actual CAMERAS just PHONES with cameras. Do I need to explain? I guess so. Girls with low self esteem take naked
pictures of themselves and someone gets a hold of it and texts it to the whole school. Child porn, end of story.
Seriously? I love the "proof" ATS puts out. It really makes us look good. Thanks thewind!