It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll. 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Do you think 2012 will be the end? If so explain why.
Or do you think it will be the beginning of s new world.
Or do you think it will just be another day. Nothing special.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm on the fence, logically I believe it will be just another day, and I do not believe the world will end. I hope tho, that if 2012 holds any significance at all that it would be some sort of eye opening experience for the masses (public, those not in the know). Honestly, I think we just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think it will be just another day...you get to fill it with whatever you want. Be it hope, love, dispair, loss, forgiveness, or hurt.

As astonomers, the Mayas were pretty smart, and realized by calender and calculation that the Earth would cross back into the thickest debris ofour galaxy, thus ending/beginning another 28,000 year cycle. There in lies the greatest threat...space junk.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i was thinking, if there really is a new world order, why would they let us all believe this about 2012...than I realized that the 2012 calendar is called dream spell because it is the dream they have pulled over our eyes, and if anything goes down its gonna be in 2011, oct. the long count... we are waiting for 2012 and then BAM! its a year and two months early...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
maybe not the end per say but im definately leaning towards great social and political upheavel throughout the world. nevermind pole shifts, asteroids and our alien forefathers. im talking economic collapse, a 2nd great depression that will be the greatest depression, world war III, civil war... very real concerns that could tear the world apart. americans might have to get use to carrying their weapon wherever they go, taking a crap in a hole they dig in a ground, sleeping in hole sin the ground or tents and eating alot of beans...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is already evidence that NASA has come out with stating that there will be a solar flare that takes out our electrical grid. The govt is building underground bunkers throughout the country and sending important documents, artifacts and food down below. There is also an eerie feeling about the Denver Airport and the symbolism throughout the whole area from the freemasons to a 2012/end of world and then beginning of new world mural. I guess the only thing we can do is see. I for one would not want to be stuck underground if earthquakes and Yellowstone start to act up.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
B.

There will be something New, a new world if you whish..

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Finally someone brings up denver...yeah definitely strange...very suspicious about that...and now to hear they are moving CIA headquarters to denver is unnerving.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thank you all for your answers. Very informative! I my self feel it will be the beginning of a new ourobooro cycle. A singularity.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

I first heard of Denver airport from Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" show on 2012. It was creepy.

new topics

top topics

join