It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So in my dream im in a field and then it goes very bright!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
When i was about 19yrs old i had a dream that has haunted me ever since.

I went to sleep as normal one summer night, my bedroom window was open as it was a warm night.

To the dream: In my dream i was with my ex walking down a ally way between houses and a field. Im not to sure were we are going at first and then as we come to the end of this ally i see a big open field with people dancing, big stack of speakers and it was a beautiful day. As we walked towards the people dancing a man who i knew came up to use and said " they are coming, you better run" and he dissaperaed! Everyone had gone and me and my ex were just standing in this empty field. Then it went really bright, i mean really bright, white bright! My ex said we better run, but i said no we cant its to late.
So we got on the ground on our fronts with our knees tucked under us side by side holding hands. The light seemed to get brighter and brighter and the back of my neck felt like it was on fire!

At this point i woke up in the same position i was in my dream my hand shut tight and my neck was still burning, i jumped up shut the window and put the light on. I felt the back of my neck and it was red hot, i went to the mirror and my neck was bright red!! (i had not been out in the sun the day before so it was not sunburn)

I could not sleep for two weeks after this dream, and i had to have the window shut and the light on all night.

About 3 or so months after this dream i had another strange dream. In this one i was laying on my back arms by my side, it went all bright again, white bright and i could not move, it felt like my arms were straped down. I managed to wake up.

Ever since these two dreams i have not had normal dreams. I some times wake up with the feeling that some thing is in the room. And i am having an awful lot of dreams about ufo's! Some times just before im about to fall asleep i get a flash of an alian face!

Really frightens me, if anyone has any idear or has had similer dreams please let me know.

Thank you

[edit on 29/4/10 by boo1981]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I also remember another dream that i had when i was about 17yrs old. This one was not so bad.

All i can remember of the dream is that im standing in my grandmothers kitchen looking out of the window when i see all the planets aligned. The planets that stood out the most were juputer and saturn and another larger planet that i did not notice.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
When i was about 19yrs old i had a dream that has haunted me ever since.

I went to sleep as normal one summer night, my bedroom window was open as it was a warm night.

To the dream: In my dream i was with my ex walking down a ally way between houses and a field. Im not to sure were we are going at first and then as we come to the end of this ally i see a big open field with people dancing, big stack of speakers and it was a beautiful day. As we walked towards the people dancing a man who i knew came up to use and said " they are coming, you better run" and he dissaperaed! Everyone had gone and me and my ex were just standing in this empty field. Then it went really bright, i mean really bright, white bright! My ex said we better run, but i said no we cant its to late.
So we got on the ground on our fronts with our knees tucked under us side by side holding hands. The light seemed to get brighter and brighter and the back of my neck felt like it was on fire!

At this point i woke up in the same position i was in my dream my hand shut tight and my neck was still burning, i jumped up shut the window and put the light on. I felt the back of my neck and it was red hot, i went to the mirror and my neck was bright red!! (i had not been out in the sun the day before so it was not sunburn)

I could not sleep for two weeks after this dream, and i had to have the window shut and the light on all night.

About 3 or so months after this dream i had another strange dream. In this one i was laying on my back arms by my side, it went all bright again, white bright and i could not move, it felt like my arms were straped down. I managed to wake up.

Ever since these two dreams i have not had normal dreams. I some times wake up with the feeling that some thing is in the room. And i am having an awful lot of dreams about ufo's! Some times just before im about to fall asleep i get a flash of an alian face!

Really frightens me, if anyone has any idear or has had similer dreams please let me know.

Thank you

Boo,

Thank you for contacting me. I was not dreaming when I went to the Grey Room. I know that for certain.

Your dreams sound different than my own experiences of the Grey Room. However, I can relate to your strange dreams because I have had similar dreams to yours.

1st: This was around the time of the Grey Room, a day or so before I went there. I dreamt of an Asian man's face. He had a mustache and beard. Black hair. Looked Tibetan/Mongolian. I know he had a coat on because he had his hood on. The hood was dark with white and grey fur on it. He looked at me. LOOKED at me. Like he was searching for me and found me. Like somehow our two minds were video phones and he had made a connection and could see me. He grinned a wide grin. He was not a good guy. I woke up terrified. I was afraid to fall asleep again because I was afraid he'd find me.

2nd: This happened a month or two ago. The best way to describe it was that I was downloaded. Images flashed before my eyes, faster than I could process them. Places, but mostly people. Faces and faces and faces. Flash, flash, flash, flash. Thousands of pictures. It was absolutely exhausting. I woke up around 3:30 a.m. and wondered what the heck that was.

3rd: This also happened a few months ago. It was night and I was sleeping on my couch facing the sliding glass door. I felt this bright light. I opened my eyes and saw the light as a vertical line in the middle of the door and then it spread left and right at the same time. It was like I was being scanned or photocopied. The scan happened twice. It freaked me out. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. The next thing I knew I was in my own bed. That freaked me out too since I knew I had not gone to bed there.

I have also felt something was in the room watching me. Like you, I have also slept with the lights on at times.

I can tell you that for me, the dreams happen for a while and then go away. I am sorry you are having such bad dreams. Hopefully, they will cease for a while. Sleep well!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I really hoped somebody would be able to shed some light as to what these dreams may mean, if they mean anything.

I have had dreams in the past that have come true, so this is why i get so frightened when i have strange and vivid dreams!

Does eveyone get sounds and feel pain and such in there dreams?

new topics

top topics

join