It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP (British Petroleum) Oil Spill In Gulf Now Up To 200,000 Gallons A Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by 911stinks

Uh...you do realize that chemtrails are sprayed over major cities and not the oceans, correct?! There's a bit more than just silver in chemtrails, anyways. So this would be unintended consequences?

Again, I'll state that the acidification of the oceans has been going on far longer than chemtrails have been in existence. How do you account for this

Ocean Acidification

[edit on 29-4-2010 by unityemissions]

Don't want to argue about HOW the oceans are getting high acid levels, but the fact is, the ocean acidification is not just in the oceans, but all waterways.

That is why companies like Prilosec are making fortunes.

Check the pH balance of waterways around the world to verify this info.

Water is connected around the world. If the oceans are sick, so are the rivers and lakes.

Water, feeds our food, and our bodies.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You don't want to debate how the water is becoming acidic, yet you're willing to state your bizarre opinion on a public forum?

You said that all the water is connected. True. So then if the oceans waters becme acidic, then the rest will as well...so why are you finding the need to blame the acidification of waterways on chemtrails?! This is nonsensical.

I will ask you one last time, if the acidification is due to chemtrials, as the lord has told you,
, then why has this process been going on for over two centuries?

Time travel?

Aliens?

Divine hocus pocus?

Perhaps chemtrail operations are increasing the rate of ph change to our waters, but to say that it's only chemtrails is entirely incorrect.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Perhaps chemtrail operations are increasing the rate of ph change to our waters, but to say that it's only chemtrails is entirely incorrect.

You're right. Chemtrails are increasing the pH balance. To poison the water, why not attach the poison to the rain, and snow?

Now, the military is going to use these self replicating nanobots, that feed off the oil. But since the oil spill keeps feeding the machines, they keep growing, and growing. The Chemtrails facilitate the growth beyond the machines just feeding off of oil, and the machines start feeding off of other carbon based organic substance, such as fish, and mammals, including people.

Woe to those on the coastlines.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Interesting thoughts. What makes you think the technology for oil devouring nanobots is already here? I'm aware that such tech is talked about in the Navy 2025 projections, and that black ops is usually at least 8-10 years ahead of what's known, but this doesn't mean that the tech is here just yet, or that they'd blow the cover right here and now.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Interesting thoughts. What makes you think the technology for oil devouring nanobots is already here? I'm aware that such tech is talked about in the Navy 2025 projections, and that black ops is usually at least 8-10 years ahead of what's known, but this doesn't mean that the tech is here just yet, or that they'd blow the cover right here and now.

The new oil cleanup solution uses patented Self-Assembled Monolayer (SAMs) technology.

The marriage of nanoparticulates and SAMs provides direct access to a new class of nanostructured hybrid materials that are very useful as environmental sorbent materials

Inherent in the usefulness of the SAMs system is the ability to form chemical foundations from which other building blocks can be used to form more complex structures. It has been shown that by designing the interfacial chemistry that is capable of being engaged with specific polymer systems, a designed interface can enhance the adhesion properties of a polymer to a solid substrate. The same foundation can be laid with a specific chemical foundation for chemical anchoring or polymer cross-linking initialization

www.physorg.com...

The foundation is Chemtrails.

When they say absorb, they mean ingest, or eat.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So what effect would the oil have on the ph levels of the water?
would they go up or down?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
So what effect would the oil have on the ph levels of the water?
would they go up or down?

The oil is just food for the machines. The Chemtrails laid the chemical foundation for the nanobots to cross-link, meaning going from feeding on just hydrocarbons, and start feeding on other carbons.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I really am interested in what caused the initial explosion. Was it some misguided environmentalist? Or was it equipment failure?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by freemasonsareevil
I really am interested in what caused the initial explosion. Was it some misguided environmentalist? Or was it equipment failure?

This rig was purposefully sunk, so that what caused the explosion will
never be known, or at least in this decade.

Oil rigs are built in compartments, so the they float even if they take on a lot of water. The fact that it sank, shows there is much more to this than being told.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I must admit that the theory is fun to think about, but also must ask. Is there any evidence you have for this to be true, besides saying that the lord has told you so? As far as I can tell, you have put together nothing more than theory, yet you choose to proclaim this as absolute fact. It would be nice if you could provide any data to back up the claim that chemtrails contain nanobots which will link up to SAM's in the near future, creating genocide

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I must admit that the theory is fun to think about, but also must ask. Is there any evidence you have for this to be true, besides saying that the lord has told you so? As far as I can tell, you have put together nothing more than theory, yet you choose to proclaim this as absolute fact. It would be nice if you could provide any data to back up the claim that chemtrails contain nanobots which will link up to SAM's in the near future, creating genocide

I will let the news over the next week prove my claims.

The nanobots are not in the Chemtrails. The nanobots are dumped by the military into the ocean to clean up the spill.

The Chemtrails are to put the chemicals in the water to facilitate the cross-link.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

Ya know, I am really pissed at this comment. You have NO...NONE...NADA proof of this, and it is insutling to those who worked on the rig, and for the family members who lost loved ones there. It could have been an equipment malfunction, or human error, coupled by the fact that the rig is destroyed, and in the middle of the ocean is the reason a cause will take a long time to determine. YOU, know absolutely nothing, and are insensative!

Oil rigs are built in compartments, so the they float even if they take on a lot of water. The fact that it sank, shows there is much more to this than being told.

I have a relative on a rig right now. They are not all completely compartmentalized. They are platforms that have all sorts of buildings on them to house and feed the people working there, like a floating city. You are spewing misinformation!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yeah, good luck with that! Just what the news needs!

Why don't you go to the news right now? Waiting to see if your out there ideas are accepted by ATS, first?

Tell you what, pal, how do you know that the "news," isn't already aware of you, and what you are typing?

Do you think the news would even touch your crazy prognostications?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Ya know, I am really pissed at this comment. You have NO...NONE...NADA proof of this, and it is insutling to those who worked on the rig, and for the family members who lost loved ones there. It could have been an equipment malfunction, or human error, coupled by the fact that the rig is destroyed, and in the middle of the ocean is the reason a cause will take a long time to determine. YOU, know absolutely nothing, and are insensative!

I have a relative on a rig right now. They are not all completely compartmentalized. They are platforms that have all sorts of buildings on them to house and feed the people working there, like a floating city. You are spewing misinformation!

Read up on the construction.

I'm not saying the oil rig workers sunk the rig. It was most likely done by special ops setting underwater charges.

The last unsinkable rig sunk, so they were supposed to design this latest and greatest rig to be basically, unsinkable. These things are supposed to be hard to sink.

You should ask your relative about that. 11 people died. I'm here to show how the truth is being hidden.

Hell, they didn't even know there was a leak, in the beginning. They've been lying all along, What makes you think they give a damn about the platform employees?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yeah, good luck with that! Just what the news needs!

Why don't you go to the news right now? Waiting to see if your out there ideas are accepted by ATS, first?

Tell you what, pal, how do you know that the "news," isn't already aware of you, and what you are typing?

Do you think the news would even touch your crazy prognostications?

Judging from your vitriol, I would suggest you have something to hide, and I hit the nail on the head.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I dont think he was being Crass..the point he was making that the initial fire was not enough to sink the rig.i have family that work on rigs and they also said it was funny the rig sank

and yes they are not compartmentalized what makes the sinking even more strange..My prayers go out to the 11 families that suffered this tragic loss

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Each leg is also sub-divided along its length into compartments a third of the way from each end which act as independent water-tight compartments.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Read up on the construction.

I'm not saying the oil rig workers sunk the rig. It was most likely done by special ops setting underwater charges.

I wasn't saying the employees sunk the rig, either, however, like I said, an equipment malfuntion is a good place to start, before calling this something created by special ops! Equipment malfuntion all the time. For instance, I have a friend who's house burned down, because her clothes dryer malfuntioned, and another who's oven malfuntioned. Things can go wrong, without screeming conspiracy from the get go. Manufactured things break, for all sorts of reasons.

The last unsinkable rig sunk, so they were supposed to design this latest and greatest rig to be basically, unsinkable. These things are supposed to be hard to sink.

Ya, and so, I live on the Gulf Coast. Everytime there is even a hint of a hurricain heading in the direction, those platforms are the first thing to be evacuated. Even a storm could knock one down.

You should ask your relative about that. 11 people died. I'm here to show how the truth is being hidden.

What you propose, is not the truth. It is something you think is the truth, but it isn't. Accidents happen all the time. Not all of them are conspiracies.

Hell, they didn't even know there was a leak, in the beginning. They've been lying all along, What makes you think they give a damn about the platform employees?

I don't. But, with your insensative comments, you don't either!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Judging from your vitriol, I would suggest you have something to hide, and I hit the nail on the head.

Yes, you did. I would like to express quite a bit more vitriol towards you!
That, and nothing more!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

One thing I see happening. They are bringing in the military. It would probably be UK or UN military, so what I see is a huge military force amassing off our Southern coast. Set fire to the oil, and you have the perfect smoke screen for a full scale attack.

Well, this is a conspiracy forum, is it not?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join