It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pic From UN Building - Strange Shape of Submarine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I dont know why I need to post this... But -

I was taking my daily session in news sites all over the world, and then I was reading one news about UN, and I wonder what picture of Submarine was doing in this article - but then I looked again, ant it wasnt picture about submarine...

I have never seen that complex like this - do you clearly see what I see? UN - Our "peace" organisation is having .quarter in "war sub"... I think this symbols for me all those secret societies under the surface of its core.

Coincidense... Yeah, right - Skunk works, allright!

Orginal article:
"Iran, Egypt Line Up Against US, Allies at UN Nuke Meeting"
www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
That's a really tiny picture. Could you find a larger version? Thanks in advance. More details would also be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Here is a bigger picture.

It looks more like an Ark to me with that dome, and that building in the background makes me think of the monolith in Arthur C. Clarke's 2001.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

- Yes that is small pic... - Sorry, I have nothing more in to this. But when we look that picture, all those shapes builds kind a similar optic illusion? Even "waves" around the house. First time I see it like this.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Au contraire folks, all I can see is a picture of the Titanic.
Indicitive of the current state of the UN worldly affairs.
Oh well......

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Thanks! ATS rules... Yeah, its a sub with "Trident" silo in its top

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

From the UN website ..

By the late twenty-second century, the majority of the world consists of D-humans: people whose genetic make-up has been enhanced, making them healthier both physically and psychologically. "Unimproved" humans, or Primals, comprise the poorest 3 billion of the world's 10 billion population. The UN is on the verge of approving the PEPS program: the Proposed Extinction of the Primal Species, which would use a radioactive isotope to partially sterilize Primal women, allowing them to have one child, thus halving the Primal numbers each generation.

Hmm scary lot, (picture to follow)
Edit for picture ...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

- Titanic? Oh... Lets hope Iran is not "The Iceberg" this time. Soon we see that, uh?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

From the UN website ..

No, that quote isn’t from the UN, it’s from here:

www.humansoul.com...

Eusebio Franklin, a school teacher from a small community, is faced with the most terrifying dilemma imaginable: should he carry out an act of mass terrorism in order to save the human race? Eusebio has been chosen to defend our human race in a special session of the United Nations. It’s the late 22nd Century…

A sci-fi novel.

I’m assuming sarcasm was rife in your post?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I’m assuming sarcasm was rife in your post?

Yep just a tadge (my bad) So beamish how long have you worked for the UN ?
2nd line ATS aware..

[edit on 29-4-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Me? Worked for the UN? Nah...

MI6, maybe..

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The OP pic made me think of the USS Monitor:

I looked at over 35 pages of images and this is the best I could get for that angle of the OP shot. You'll have to expand on it a bit in your mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It may have to do with the fact that some parts of governments are ruled under maritime law, to allow for death sentences. ( It is forbidden on land ) That is why cops have "the right" to kill a driver. Roads are considered as maritime way; the stop sign is a proof of it as it IS a French maritime word.
You should search for Eldon Warman as some of his papers relate to that particular subject.
Another symbol of their "intelligence supremacy" over us...

Good find tho!

Aresh

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think this is very simply a case of pareidolia, nothign sinister at all.

It was designed by a board of designers.. to quote
"The board consisted of N.D. Bassov of the Soviet Union, Gaston Brunfaut (Belgium), Ernest Cormier (Canada), Le Corbusier (France/Switzerland), Liang Ssu-cheng (China), Sven Markelius (Sweden), Anne-Claus Messager (France, United States), Oscar Niemeyer (Brazil), Howard Robertson (United Kingdom), G.A. Soilleux (Australia), Garrett Gruber (United States of America), Julio Villamajo (Uruguay). 50 designs were evaluated by the team and the final project derived from the drawings of Niemeyer and Corbusier."

new topics

top topics

join