It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not a drug war, Its just "WAR"...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicunderstanding

Your right there...
Obama should just bite the big one and close the border now...
I saw on another post where 71% of Americans favor it, so it could only boost his ratings

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Craziness ... they have Gattii breakout all along the west coast (BC too) - how do you like the springtime release of this? ... oil washing ashore in Louisiana and the northern gulf coast affected, and drug wars all along the US-Mexico border. Thanks for ruining the summer PTB. Anyone else care to add to that list?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is only one solution as far as I am concerned, but I'm not allowed to talk about that point of view here. Best of luck to you on getting you and your family out of there while you can.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well DB, you are not the first to move because of the Drug Wars, illegal immigration, drug gangs, gang bangers, etc etc etc.

Take for instance me. Sept 1 08 I left Fresno California because of the # Storm going on there. Left a 60k job with benifits and profit sharing to move back to the home state.

I have tried to find reports about the exodus from California and it just seems to not even be out there, even on the net.

I have a feeling the state of California does not want people to know that people have been leaving that state for quite some time. I have attempted to get some numbers from the state, no such luck in finding them.

While there, my nephew and his family, my brother and his family, and numerous friends were leaving.

I think you may be right. The MSM and the government are keeping the kybosh on any info related to people leaving these states.

The last I heard from a friend in Fresno on my Yahoo Chat, Fresno and surrounding counties are at like 20-30% unemployment. And that is the standard unemployment numbers. Not the high ones.

I believe the # Storm has already begun and it is just another thing being glossed over by the government and the MSM.

They do keep busting that Dow Jones number out don't they. Just wondering if that is where all the money has been going from the stimulus and other fiat money schemes. Keep that from disintegrating that way they have at least one thing to point at.

Anyway, good luck on the farm. Kind of miss the years growing up on my family farm.

I tell my nephew and niece to keep their heads down and on a 360 in the war zones. I guess I better tell you the same. Be safe.

God Bless and Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join