It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Hunt Historian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It would be really REALLY cool if someone could post a "history of the Hunt"
detailing each clue, how it was discovered, and who discovered it. That'd be really cool.

I'd offer my time, but I only got in half way, so I don't know what happend through the first half really...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
uhhhh purduenucs website is like that

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Look at this site.

engineering.purdue.edu...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My site is something close to that (link in sig). I have every clue and solution listed, and I give credit to the solver for many of the clues.

I highly suggest you and every other new "hunter" looks at the clues on my site. Many of them give the background and set up the story, which should help make the hunt more enjoyable. Some of the older clues may very well hold the keys to some future codes or riddles, as well. Also, there's a couple clues yet unsolved, so having people look at them with a fresh view may reveal some more useful tidbits.

I'm thinking about adding a "hunt journal" of sorts, where I will summarize each day's happenings and give some general analysis on the clues. If enough people think this is a good idea, let me know, and I'll do it.

Man, it's great only having one class in the summer!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yeh do it! I found your website VERY informative when I first joined the hunt. So thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I hope the people behind this game post a post-game article when the game is finished. When the MetaCortechs game finished, they also posted a very large interview about organizing the game, clues that weren't solved and other interesting info: it can be found here.

top topics

join