It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldiers: the jackboots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

Originally posted by slank
Reign02:

Have you been to Iraq??? Then you don't know anything.... I personally have rebuilt schools and roads in Iraq that THEY blew up.

yes there were no terrorists in Iraq, untill Sadaam called them in after we were OWNING his military.

There were WMDs Chemical weapons WERE found

as for us commiting atrocities you have no clue you are brainwashed by the net and the media.

Blackwater is a private corporation that HAS NOTHING to do with military

"The Pentagon intentionally dumped 9 billion dollars in cash in the Iraq desert just so it would fund insurgents so this would never end." PROVE IT

"You are completely out of touch with the reality of the treasonous Pentagon." LMAO I have been to IRaq and Afghanistan and your claims have nothing to support anything that you say. You have been duped by the media and the internet. If you are American I suggest that you leave our country because we don't want you.

And as for all the countries I listed above WE WERE THERE after the fact... It is not like we can prevent something when we aren't in the country to begin with.... You need to look up some real history bro.... HAve you been in the military?? Go join and get a look at Iraq and Afghanistan yourself.... They love us over there....

The terrorists hide amongst the population causing us to hurt civilians it is called guerilla tactics. They also often strip the insurgents of their weapons before we are able to get to the scene, to make it look like we killed a bunch of civilians. IT IS CALLED PROPAGANDA

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Reign02]

You got a seriously bad case of i dont know what's going on around me.

Of course they found WMD in Iraq, some anyway. Your govt SOLD IT TO THEM!!!!

Atrocities. You DARE deny that the US has committed atrocites????
Abu graib
power drill
wikileaks
SAS bombing the golden mosqu

Blackwater is WHAT??? Private hence seperate???? Dude, you been in the desert too long. They're your superiors you grunt, just try disobey one of them. They're as private as the CIA. Oh wait, ... yes.

The only brainwashed person around here is you, you've been through military training? Enough Said. Look how you whine like a baby that the insurgents are outsmarting you to make you look dumb. Flower farmers ... thats Afganistan, flower farmers ae kicking your donkeys and you want to come complain that they're not fighting fair, or something???

Well we've been watching, and taking notes.

dailywarnews.blogspot.com...

Go read that, if it doesn't make you cry you're not human.

warnewstoday.blogspot.com...

Here's a piece of advise you may just want to consider:

Get the hell out of another mans country with your gun. OK?
It's THAT simple.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

When Georgia was overran by Russia guess who said "no, no, no"
When Haiti had a horrible earthquake guess who went there
When WW2 went down guess who helped save Europe
When Sadaam used chemical weapons against the Kurds guess who went
Events in Somalia
Vietnam
Korea (now and in the past)
African genocides
Natural disasters all over the globe
spends money on rebuilding schools and roads in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa

We do so much for the world and ungrateful little runts like you guys slander us and hate us so much.

Blah Blah ..... you don't even know history? I could argue each of those, but you're the perfect example of why the us military should be taken down. And you dare call us ungrateful runts? Get out. You ever come knocking this side boy you'll find the business end of a gun.

Just like Iraq, and Afganistan, and Somalia, and Vietnam .. and anywhere else in the civilised world. Japan is telling you to get out too. Your freedoms don't go down too well in a civilised country.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
40,000 new citizens have arrived in our city. The army brought them. Our crime rate has skyrocketed. The crime is mostly from family members of the soldiers. The army should not draw its ranks from the criminal element. They should also refrain from doing crimes abroad like killing civilians, assasinating leaders and stealing oil. Stop doing all that and we will love you again. Show some honor, please.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I guess to answer your question, yes being in the militaary does influence ones point of view..........however to the nancy boys on here talking about Flower people kicking our asses and don't come here or you'll be met with a gun a few quick points. First If the ROE were eliminated so that the troops could truely do what they are trained to do, the war would be over, both of them, in fact thay wouldn't have lasted any where near as long. Do bad things happen, yup on both sides, nice of you not to point that little part out. Remember, we are showing restraint thanks to our weak ass congress and media bias. Secondly, get a clue.....wow, Jack Boots and you threaten someone with a gun.......damn son grow up, after ya shoot yourself in the foot with the damn thing then what......nice peaceful thing to say coming from a troll........Do your parents know you are awake and using their computer, you're what, all of 15? Epic fail..........

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Wow, that dude must have one powerful pen. His pen is so powerful you are reaching for your gun. What is an ROE? Name calling does not prove your point, it diminishes its value.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Any major military organization, anywhere, will make errors and mistakes. Given enough people in an organization, there will be someone who crosses the line and performs illegal and immoral acts.

With that said, there are times that a potent military is REQUIRED!

If not for the Allied forces in WW II, most of Europe would be speaking German and wearing swastikas. If not for the Western Allies, the dictatorial Bolsheviks, acting in the name of Communism, would have controlled vast areas of this world, and those people would have been subjugated to their whims!

We did NOT attack Afghanistan first. Men, supported by those in power in that nation, attacked the United States without warning or mercy. Thousands of people died in the 9/11 attacks, including many from around thw world. The U.S. military responded. However, we had the capabilities of nuking Afghanistan back to Stone Age, BUT WE DIDN'T!

When the tsunami occurred, the U.S. military performed rescue missions, and brought in food, water, and medical supplies FOR MONTHS to those people who needed our help. There are many other examples, but the fact is that if you already have your mind made up that our troops are all bad, whatever facts I might present will not be enough to change your mind.

I would suggest that either you view the entire picture, or just label your posts as anti-military, because that WOULD BE what you are, if you do not want to see any data that would oppose your viewpoint.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

ROE rules of engagement.......if we didn't have our hands tied this would have been over long ago. As far as the gun, re read......he brought it up, I was asking what he was gonna do with it after he shot himself in the foot with it. Nice attempt though.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Blah Blah ..... you don't even know history? I could argue each of those, but you're the perfect example of why the us military should be taken down. And you dare call us ungrateful runts? Get out. You ever come knocking this side boy you'll find the business end of a gun.

Just like Iraq, and Afganistan, and Somalia, and Vietnam .. and anywhere else in the civilised world. Japan is telling you to get out too. Your freedoms don't go down too well in a civilised country.

Umm, it is usually ill advised to threaten violence against trained opposition.
They will drop you like a bad habit.
Being ex British military I will tell you that
ROE
Rule One: The right to use force in self-defense.
(Don't imagine that has changed since my service in the 80s)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ROE = law & order,

without them you are just freak psychos.

I DO support the 2nd amendment.

WTF aren't the US military guarding our southern border which is being overrun by hundreds of thousands of people,

instead of murdering 100,000s of innocents in Iraq?
Creating terrorists where there were none & committing atrocities

and spending a TRILLION dollars in the process?

The US military is a treasonous treasury looting terrorist organization.

The US military is your enemy if you are a real tax paying American citizen.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

WTF aren't the US military guarding our southern border which is being overrun by hundreds of thousands of people,

Probably because it's not the job of the US military to be border patrol. That's why the US has the US Border Patrol.

instead of murdering 100,000s of innocents in Iraq?
Creating terrorists where there were none & committing atrocities

Guess that insurgants haven't killed a single civilian or committed any atrocities, have they? A little research, please, and secure the BS. You failed here.

The US military is your enemy if you are a real tax paying American citizen.

Well, that statement made about zero sense. You do know that the US military is populated by tax paying US Citizens, right?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
40,000 new citizens have arrived in our city. The army brought them. Our crime rate has skyrocketed. The crime is mostly from family members of the soldiers. The army should not draw its ranks from the criminal element. They should also refrain from doing crimes abroad like killing civilians, assasinating leaders and stealing oil. Stop doing all that and we will love you again. Show some honor, please.

Really? And what city is this?

And how about backing off on the BS stereotype of the poor, criminal US Servicemember? It makes you look like an ass.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Originally posted by earthdude

Really? And what city is this?

And how about backing off on the BS stereotype of the poor, criminal US Servicemember? It makes you look like an ass.

I know it makes me look like an ass. I am doing it for my country, not for a paycheck, unlike many in the military. My hats go off to those who serve and try to protect us out of decency. It seems there are fewer and fewer of those guys. I hope some of them risk looking like an ass.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

You know, for someone who spouting off as much as you are about another country, how come your location of origin isn't listed?

I only ask so that I may go through your country's history and nit-pick.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Shall we have a little calm down?

Let's all take a deep breath and knock off the personal stuff. Discuss the issue, not each other...

The issue is, since a few of you seem to have forgotten, is:

US Soldiers: the jackboots

If you can't talk about the issue without resorting to name calling, empty threats, or assorted personal slanders...perhaps stepping back from the keyboard is a good idea.

No more.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
War is in mankind's nature. ]

War is not mankinds nature, it's his condition. As long as we keep conditioning our offspring to go ahead and keep putting the boots on and try to forget what you did in the war, schools paid for and then you can join the private sector, they are going to do it. The troops get a pass because "they didn't know that the gov was sour untill they got back" and now they know. Well, by that time they are on a watch list from the same gov they were representing. Sorry. You knew before, just didn't want to admit it. Yes I agree that the troops deserve a lot of the flak that they get. But look at it like this, Jesus never told anyone to murder, yet thousands have murdered in his name, and he gets a bad wrap because of Christians. These guys go and kill because they are told to and the people who told them never have their character questioned. That's a condition that we must cure.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Reign02:

Have you been to Iraq??? Then you don't know anything.... I personally have rebuilt schools and roads in Iraq that THEY blew up.

yes there were no terrorists in Iraq, untill Sadaam called them in after we were OWNING his military.

There were WMDs Chemical weapons WERE found

as for us commiting atrocities you have no clue you are brainwashed by the net and the media.

Blackwater is a private corporation that HAS NOTHING to do with military

"The Pentagon intentionally dumped 9 billion dollars in cash in the Iraq desert just so it would fund insurgents so this would never end." PROVE IT

"You are completely out of touch with the reality of the treasonous Pentagon." LMAO I have been to IRaq and Afghanistan and your claims have nothing to support anything that you say. You have been duped by the media and the internet. If you are American I suggest that you leave our country because we don't want you.

And as for all the countries I listed above WE WERE THERE after the fact... It is not like we can prevent something when we aren't in the country to begin with.... You need to look up some real history bro.... HAve you been in the military?? Go join and get a look at Iraq and Afghanistan yourself.... They love us over there....

The terrorists hide amongst the population causing us to hurt civilians it is called guerilla tactics. They also often strip the insurgents of their weapons before we are able to get to the scene, to make it look like we killed a bunch of civilians. IT IS CALLED PROPAGANDA

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Reign02]

You got a seriously bad case of i dont know what's going on around me.

Of course they found WMD in Iraq, some anyway. Your govt SOLD IT TO THEM!!!!

Atrocities. You DARE deny that the US has committed atrocites????
Abu graib
power drill
wikileaks
SAS bombing the golden mosqu

Blackwater is WHAT??? Private hence seperate???? Dude, you been in the desert too long. They're your superiors you grunt, just try disobey one of them. They're as private as the CIA. Oh wait, ... yes.

The only brainwashed person around here is you, you've been through military training? Enough Said. Look how you whine like a baby that the insurgents are outsmarting you to make you look dumb. Flower farmers ... thats Afganistan, flower farmers ae kicking your donkeys and you want to come complain that they're not fighting fair, or something???

Well we've been watching, and taking notes.

dailywarnews.blogspot.com...

Go read that, if it doesn't make you cry you're not human.

warnewstoday.blogspot.com...

Here's a piece of advise you may just want to consider:

Get the hell out of another mans country with your gun. OK?
It's THAT simple.

LOL the SAS isn't even American.............
Blackwater is nothing like the CIA...... I know a lot of Blackwater guys and they are NOT our superiors, they are not in my chain of command.....
And the insurgents are not outsmarting us.... LOL
Man you know absolutly nothing at all. I have been there and done that, both Iraq and Afghanistan. Have you been to either?? I'm guessing no, so then you DONT KNOW ANYTHING

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Reign02]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

When Georgia was overran by Russia guess who said "no, no, no"
When Haiti had a horrible earthquake guess who went there
When WW2 went down guess who helped save Europe
When Sadaam used chemical weapons against the Kurds guess who went
Events in Somalia
Vietnam
Korea (now and in the past)
African genocides
Natural disasters all over the globe
spends money on rebuilding schools and roads in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa

We do so much for the world and ungrateful little runts like you guys slander us and hate us so much.

I promise you that I'll never come knocking on your side because you are ungrateful for what we do everyday. Business end of a gun huh, I say bring it, that is not something you say to someone trained to kill. Because most likely I will take that gun from you and shove it where the sun don't shine son. Japan is telling us to get out?? LOL we own Japan, they can't even have a military because we own them.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

You know, you've proved my point admirably. I don't want you and your gun in my country, and a lot of people all over the world feel the same way.

Why can't you handle that? You bring death and pain and violence, and call it freedom? Just because you say it is don't make it so.

And if you're believing what your superiors are telling you, about it all being for the good, then you're wrong, and just don't accept it yet.

You tell me i don't know anything? Why are US soldiers still dying in Iraq daily?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Reign02

You know, you've proved my point admirably. I don't want you and your gun in my country, and a lot of people all over the world feel the same way.

Why can't you handle that? You bring death and pain and violence, and call it freedom? Just because you say it is don't make it so.

And if you're believing what your superiors are telling you, about it all being for the good, then you're wrong, and just don't accept it yet.

You tell me i don't know anything? Why are US soldiers still dying in Iraq daily?

What country are you from?? And THE MAJORITY OF COUNTRIES ESPECIALLY IN THE UK do want us there because they beg us to train their military and we DO CONSTANTLY.

I do not bring death and pain and violence..... In Iraq we do not just go on patrol looking to shoot people.... 98% of the time we are engaged first and we return fire. You are a punk little kid who knows nothing of war and what Iraq and Afghanistan are other than the propaganda you see on the NEWS and on the internet.

Please stop directing posts toward me because you have NO clue what you are talking about. And the threat you made toward me was a cowardly move. Well guess what I am in England right now so tell me your address and I WILL come knocking on your door and we will see what kind of crap you will be talking then..... Don't write checks your body can't cash kid.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I promise you that I'll never come knocking on your side because you are ungrateful for what we do everyday. Business end of a gun huh, I say bring it, that is not something you say to someone trained to kill. Because most likely I will take that gun from you and shove it where the sun don't shine son. Japan is telling us to get out?? LOL we own Japan, they can't even have a military because we own them.

Well guess what I am in England right now so tell me your address and I WILL come knocking on your door and we will see what kind of crap you will be talking then..... Don't write checks your body can't cash kid.

That's a shame.
Kneejerk reactions with threats of violence not even veiled. Stuck in a paradigm and myopic.
Come and see me in Aotearoa/New Zealand and we can TALK about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join