It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not leak, you leak!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hey all,

Lurker for a few years ready to share some thought and opinions. From California but live in Indiana. Not really into politics, just hear for the ancient civilization, and alien threads, with maybe a few stops in other boards. So off i go so i can start a new thread called how to make an avatar when media signups have been disabled? lol or if any one of the thousands of members can offer some input iwould be much obliged.

Compliance
MAX

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hi, FlightOfTheNavigator!
And welcome to ATS!

Have fun

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlightOfTheNavigator

Welcome to ATS. You should not signup for the media section. You can login using your ATS username and password. It's the same thing with belowtopsecret. Login with your ATS username and password. Hope it helps.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

AHHH thank you, I was wondering what my password was since i didnt create one at signup. It just took a little while for me to get the email. Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlightOfTheNavigator

Hi FlightOfTheNavigator, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me how to expand my avatar image?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Pretty much the best movie ever. Hey, it's biiiigg Al! Too many twinkies, ha ha!

I must have seen it near a hundred times. It is constantly quoted from throughout the household.

"But that's impossible!"

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Talking about Al from the movie Die hard? He was a cop who ate to many twinkies... But he will always be Carl Winslow to me... I loved that show...

Welcome to ATS and a Big hello from a new guy

new topics

top topics

join