It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Report Says Christians Threaten US Foreign Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

ARMY REPORT SAYS CHRISTIANS THREATEN US FOREIGN POLICY

www.newswithviews.com

When Major Stuckert speaks of millennialism, he is referring to the Biblical doctrine of Eschatology--specifically, the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to the earth to institute a 1,000-year (millennial) reign. He recognizes some of the nuances of this doctrine in his study, most notably post-millennialism and pre-millennialism. His report is heavily focused on pre-millennialism, however.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29 Apr 2010 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
cont'd from report-
At this point, I feel it is necessary to make this observation: whether one is a post-millennialist or a pre-millennialist, the fact that we Christians believe in the literal return of Jesus Christ to the earth to establish His Kingdom puts us in the same boat, as far as the ramifications of Major Stuckert's report--and similar reports--are concerned. We Christians need to recognize that, as far as the Stuckerts of this world are concerned, because we believe the Bible and we believe in the literal return of Christ, we are considered an enemy.

www.newswithviews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well (*snip*)!

There goes your last bastion of humanity. You had "for God and country" now it looks like country's out.
Have fun counting down those 40 days of tribulation.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29 Apr 2010 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
theautonomist.com...

I tried googling him, and I just find the source you listed, who is this guy? Major Stuckert?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

The paper was written as an academic product while Stuckert was a student at the School of Advanced Military Studies, which is an official professional military education course. Such military courses often permit a wide variety of topics for their students’ papers. The topic of religion is not off limits in this environment. In addition, while this paper has been characterized as a ”report,” it is not the product of an official military investigation; it is merely an academic paper. Such papers are in no way intended to represent an official military position. Policies are made at far higher levels than PME students. As noted by a person interviewed at SAMS, “it has no institutional consequences.”

christianfighterpilot.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I've been pounding the soap box here on ATS with since 2008 - when I first became a member - about the things going wrong here in America.

Since I've been involved with ATS, my knowledge and understanding has increased - and as King Solomon has stated, "raked fiery coals unto my bossom" with the pain that knowledge and understanding brings in this world. I never ever would have believed the level of understanding I'd achieve would turn my belief system into a cold and bitter value... but the truth of things as they exist has done just that.

Please review this topic: Money Jihad Against America - By "Americans"!?

now, Please review this topic: The NWO are changing the democracy you live in, to Islamic rule - the very opposite of freedom

America, has been infultrated at it's highest levels, by Islam and it's extremeist agendas! I will now post my declaration, as a Christian:

I am

A HUMAN BEING

- and simply just that. Being means that I exist to be me, and any attempt by outsiders to control me, subject me, dominate me, defraud me, convince me, trade me, trick me, turn me, or sell me - is an act of war against my being. period.

I, as a Human Being, am in a constant state of War. Others of like mind face the same dilema, so we congregate, and in some cases unite, to serve a cause.

The recent discovery that Islam - neither a viable religion, nor a race, but a political oppression of anyone who is not a muslim - has built within itself a set of rules that are driven into beliefs that dictate oppression via physical and emotional violence, and a financial taxation of a prejudice Islam also embeds within it's practitioners that labels non-islamic people as 'Infidels' - causes the hairs to rise on the back of my neck in full alert.

As Americans, Religious Tolerance is a freedom we are proud of. However, Islam views American Freedoms as weaknesses, and they have imposed themselves upon us. Islam creates people who will always believe that it is thier God Given Right and duty, to attack you if you do not, or will not convert to Islam... because THAT is what Islam teaches as the Word of God!

As long as Islam exists, I have against me a constant threat to my existance.

This fact, is something I have just learned today. I still am having a hard time accepting this truth... I really, truly am...

Islam - has infltrated America at it's Highest Levels. The Jizyah is even now becoming a reality - which is against me and every other non-muslim American. I've heard it out of the mouths of Jews. I've heard it out of the mouths of Serbians. I've heard it out of the mouths of Philipinoes. I've heard it out of the mouths of Ethiopians...

The only good muslim, is a dead muslim.

Everytime I've heard them say that I was offended and shocked. I had no understanding about why they said what they did.

Now I know why, and as disturbing to me still as it is, and as shocking it is to hear me say this, from what I've learned about what Islam teaches about folks like me, and anyone else who is non-muslim... I am a second class person, with no rights unto Islam, who is good for nothing but to cheat on, lie to, exploit from, and ultimately kill if dissident to Islamic Demands...

The only good muslim, is a dead one. Islam will go to hell, and if it wishes to take me with it, think again. I possess enough hell within this flesh and blood of mine to give to any muslim who so seeks it a fiery moment of demise the likes they will only experience once. the results afterwards, contrary to what they have been told and they belived like the suckers they are, wont be the 70 virgins, with the shining rays of happiness glistening in their sight... but a view of my dark eyes - watching them slowly bleed until that darkness in my eyes, becomes the darkness of their reality...

Bring it on Islam.

I promise you, this ArcAngel will have your soul...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Just to be clear, do you believe in the literal 2nd coming of your messiah, an anti-christ, a final battle & end of the world?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Right wing conservative Christian fundamentalists are destroying he world. The Christ had to go into hiding so that the christian fundamentalists would not crucify him again.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hmm sounds about right...and soon they will call all of us terrorists and sick homeland security on us...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yea its being run by bible bouncing christian fright wing fundamentalists. You know the kind that will tell you you will go to hell if you read a book on Buddhism.

The kind that will kill for Jesus.
The second coming of Christ was not named Jesus the Christ. His name is a Secret Christ.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

The recent discovery that Islam - neither a viable religion, nor a race, but a political oppression of anyone who is not a muslim - has built within itself a set of rules that are driven into beliefs that dictate oppression via physical and emotional violence, and a financial taxation of a prejudice Islam also embeds within it's practitioners that labels non-islamic people as 'Infidels' - causes the hairs to rise on the back of my neck in full alert.

Islam is a culture, a way of life, and it's a religion. Political oppression is present everywhere in the world, whether it's Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or other... Telling people that they will "burn in hell" if they don't believe in Jesus is not oppressive? Asking for money to be part of a congregation is not taxation? Forcing people to follow "rules" or "Commandments" is freedom and not oppression?

As Americans, Religious Tolerance is a freedom we are proud of. However, Islam views American Freedoms as weaknesses, and they have imposed themselves upon us. Islam creates people who will always believe that it is thier God Given Right and duty, to attack you if you do not, or will not convert to Islam... because THAT is what Islam teaches as the Word of God!

I'm sure you can tell me that the US are in Iraq because of "diplomatic differences"... Imposing "liberation" is much better...

As long as Islam exists, I have against me a constant threat to my existance. This fact, is something I have just learned today. I still am having a hard time accepting this truth... I really, truly am... Islam - has infltrated America at it's Highest Levels. The Jizyah is even now becoming a reality - which is against me and every other non-muslim American. I've heard it out of the mouths of Jews. I've heard it out of the mouths of Serbians. I've heard it out of the mouths of Philipinoes. I've heard it out of the mouths of Ethiopians... The only good muslim, is a dead muslim. Everytime I've heard them say that I was offended and shocked. I had no understanding about why they said what they did. Now I know why, and as disturbing to me still as it is, and as shocking it is to hear me say this, from what I've learned about what Islam teaches about folks like me, and anyone else who is non-muslim... I am a second class person, with no rights unto Islam, who is good for nothing but to cheat on, lie to, exploit from, and ultimately kill if dissident to Islamic Demands... The only good muslim, is a dead one. Islam will go to hell, and if it wishes to take me with it, think again. I possess enough hell within this flesh and blood of mine to give to any muslim who so seeks it a fiery moment of demise the likes they will only experience once. the results afterwards, contrary to what they have been told and they belived like the suckers they are, wont be the 70 virgins, with the shining rays of happiness glistening in their sight... but a view of my dark eyes - watching them slowly bleed until that darkness in my eyes, becomes the darkness of their reality... Bring it on Islam. I promise you, this ArcAngel will have your soul...

I fear for my safety and the safety of my children. The christians are coming. Them and their mighty tanks and planes. Them and their mighty priests who want to molest me, who make me be a second class citizen because I will go to hell...

They have infiltrated the highest levels of the American governement. The GOP, the Bushes, and others who have started fights with those who are different in the goal of "spreading freedom and democracy"... The spread "christianity and oppression"...

I heard it from a German, I heard it from a French, I heard it from a Kazak. They are violent and coming for my land. I will fight for my might. The only good christian is a dead christian and it's sad... but this is how I am resorted to thinking...

We atheists are going to have to fight... but I say "Bring it on Jesus"...

Magnum...

[edit on 10/4/29 by Magnum007]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am being sarcastic of course to display the absolute ignorance that people have nowadays... It's completely disgusting and exactly why the man made his SCHOOL REPORT on this subject and was right. Religions are a dangerous thing sometimes when it is used by extremists... Any extreme whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh, etc... is very dangerous. Violence comes from extremism, not from moderate belief which preaches tolerance and co-existence.

If ignorance is bliss, some people are definitely in 7th heaven...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

The only thing that is extreme is questioning someones beliefs and demonizing people with a differing belief system...implying that they are extremists when that idea came from terrorism which there are none...It's a myth, a game, and most of all the war on terror which there will never be a winner is a ponzy scheme....If you have differing beliefs then have them but sarcasm about religious people being "extremists" is a little much.
I'm not religious but this is the "land of the free" or so we thought...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

I didn't specify what I meant... My bad... I didn't mean that the religions were extremes, I meant the people who are extremists within any religion...

Sorry.

Magnum

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's all good it doesn't offend me...I don't care what people believe...that's what I love about this country...Just hope the UN doesn't counteract that freedom because they are trying there hardest to do just that.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's not the "little people" of the faith, either faith, nor the country pastors or the mosque teachers. It's the religious control at the top of both faiths. To Iran and neighbouring countries, western infantile attitude is pervading via the infidels religion of Christianity, and to our side, the dictatorial doctrines of Islam are hammering down our freedoms. In the end, one more big war, and they can wipe out both - by revealing the corruption they have seeded in them both for centuries, to make haters of all non-faith, and to release non-believers into rebellion in the same stroke.

They will have a sufficiently culled population after, which if successfully trimmed, will consist of a non-directed populous that is ready to endorse a highly manipulated state religion. It will be full of love and harmony, goodwill and peace, but in actuality is the theosophical foundation Lucis Trust, the British Royal Society, the Jesuits, and other UN trajectory "elites" have had planned all along.

We are watching the buildup to these plans even now, but first, the population must be herded to some "new understandings" over Islam and Christianity ala the eye of horus atop the pyramid.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Good post...right on point...It's absolutely true.

new topics

top topics

join