It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man stabs 28 children at kindergarten in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Man stabs 28 children at kindergarten in China

news.yahoo.com

BEIJING – A knife-wielding man attacked a kindergarten class of 4-year-olds in eastern China on Thursday, slashing 28 children in the third such rampage at a Chinese school in a month.

The attacker burst into a classroom at the kindergarten, waving an eight-inch (20-centimeter) knife and stabbing a security guard who tried to stop him, Xinhua said.

On Wednesday, a man broke into a primary school in Guangdong province's Leizhou city in southern China and wounded 15 students and a teacher in a knife attack. That attack came on the same day as another assailant was executed for killing e
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Jesus! 28 children! 4 Year Olds! What is going on here????

And yesterday, another dude stabbed 15 children! What is going on???? This just came out about 30 minutes ago. Not much other info yet.

This is just plain shameful,hateful, and disgusting. I dont think theres any words that can actually express how horrible this is.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-4-2010 by buni11687]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by buni11687]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
19 hurt in China school knife attack - Yesterday - Link

2 dead after stabbing rampage near S. China school - April 13 - Link

School attacker sentenced to death for killing eight school children and injuring five others on March 23 - Link

Teacher stabs 63 kindergarten children with empty syringe to discipline them - March 24 - Link

I am speechless.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Holy shhhhh....... What is going on over there?

Mind control? Something in the air? or just plain sick in the head?
thats too many in a short amount of time

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Thats one of the saddest things i have seen for ages.

They are little kids, the world is absolutely sick.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
We in the west do not know the chinese mind, ok we visit chinese restauraunts and china towns, but tell anyone what do we know about their minds?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Holy shhhhh....... What is going on over there?

Mind control? Something in the air? or just plain sick in the head?
thats too many in a short amount of time

There's no such thing as "sick in the head". There are actual reasons behind why people do this. People use the term "sick' because they don't understand.

There are dark forces on this planet, but most refuse to accept it as real. They believe it is science fiction, so when evil things like this happen, they don't even understand the basics about why it occurs.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Sounds like Mind Control When ur in you cant control yourself but whens its over you dont know who you are or what happened to.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
That guy is SEVERELY mentally ill.

such a crazy story...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Damn, there are some totally death metal articles in this hizzle.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There is something seriously wrong
When we start killing and hurting our own precious children

This breaks an unwritten "universal law" ...

This appalling news of these actions... cut deep into our human psyche and personally ..I despair as to what is creating and motivating such inhuman monsters to be manifested

"Good is survival and bad is what threatens survival"

this is seriously.... BAD

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
unfortunately incidents like this seem to happen pretty often in china...i live in china myself...to be honest it is probably all down to the deficiency in psychiatric care here....i.e there is none. OK that might be a sweeping generalization...but i have often seen seriously mentally unstable people on the streets.

Doesnt explain why this sick person would target kids, but then, if you are seriously mentally ill i guess there is not much rational thought going on inside.

But, i'm pretty sure incidents like this will keep happening until something is done to help the mentally ill.

Also, to be fair, there have been similar incidents in other areas of the world and with 1.3 billion people in China, chances are its going to happen here more often, unfortunately. There is more of everything here, both good and bad.

a sad day indeed.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Buni11687.....

It just makes you want to turn "vigilante".

Don't you just wish you could turn back the clock & be there with a crowbar & a flackjacket?

I wish I hadn't read the story.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This is one of them stories you just kinda wish that you could just pass by,

Sadly you just have to read, I hate to think that any person is capable of such an attack but we all know that this kind of event does happen,

If anything i really hope these children and adults who where attacked get the proper long time care they are going to need,

My thoughts are with all of them and that they grow up without that kind of fear in there little lifes.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
As sad of a story this is and as disturbed as these people have to be to do things like this, it does show that a gun doesn't cause violence. It is the person behind the tool that uses a tool for violence. Had this of been a shooting, the anti-gun group would have been all over this. Should we start some "knife control" legislation. After all knives are dangerous and hurt, maim, and kill our children. Should we require that the blade and the handle be kept in separate rooms in locked containers, so as to prevent easy access?

It is sad this happened but maybe such trajedies will open the eyes of those who think that what weapon you use in such violent events matters.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
where's all the pissed off fat housewives blaming it on video games, Marilyn Manson, and ICP?

Oh...it wasn't in America?

Gotcha.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

This is absolutely true! Someone that has no regard for the lives of innocents certainly have no regard for laws of the land.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
What the..?

I was about to say that this has already been posted a month ago or so, when I read about the other attacks! I didn`t know there were so many.

Beyond sad! But also too creepy

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I dont have a reasonable explanation on why somebody would do this to children. Kindergartners, I mean, why would someone ever want to take their personal rage out on innocent children??? Im not sure how the mental health system works there so I cannot really comment on that part, but if it is deficient, like an above poster said, then that system really needs upgrading.

Also, this story seems to be just "blowing over" the news, as in nobody is taking notice of it. As another above poster mention, nobody is really saying much about this since it didnt happen in the US. If something like this did happen in the US, I could guarentee it would be the top news story, with people blaming video games, music, almost anything they could think of. But since it didnt happen in the US, most people seem to just shrug it off.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Link

Another attack today. 5 kids hurt and the guy lit himself on fire.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join