It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man 'hasn't eaten, drunk in 70 years'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos but I did not see much in them. They were edited for entertainment purposes and did not answer the question about electromagnetic fields. All I saw was a few simple magic tricks such as light the paper on fire and shock people. The testers did a poor to nonexistent set of tests. I guess I'll have to go with not believing the claims, but entertained.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If you're looking for entertainment then SHIRLEY you'll be entertained! haha.

Yoga doesn't quite have as much science researching the fasting effect.

For qigong there is a database set up by a Harvard scientist with over 3,000 qigong science studies. www.qigonginstitute.org...

You, personally, might be "entertained" by these studies.

I hope your special needs are truly met in your quest for the truth of reality:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

its not possible to absorb nutrients through our skin - that's what

amphibians can do, and of course, what 'the greys' do...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Thanks. I was with my sister and niece today. Since I knew they were visiting I made sure not to eat any food -- because, again, due to my yoga training I have to be very careful about my food intake. So then everything was great but my sister wanted Arby's roast beef as it's not found out east -- in her area. Still I could not eat! I had to make sure to keep my system clean because my brain automatically transduces any lower body energy (serotonin or anaerobic bacteria) up into my brain via my vagus nerve and then my pineal gland transduces that energy into electromagnetic fields which are shot out of my brain.

So I have to be very careful -- every day -- I have no choice but to limit my food intake due to my qigong or yoga training. Again since I'm not a professional meditator I do eat more than I'm suppose to and also I eat the wrong food.

Even salt tastes like poison when in the purified state of increased electromagnetic energy.

So this training is very really -- people can do it to different levels depending on the circumstances. My sister just called me and as we chatted she was saying how I should of ate Arbys. When I got home from our visit -- then I discovered a PM about this thread which was ironic considering how much trouble I had gone through to make sure my system was clean for the visit of my sister and niece! haha.

I told her to make sure to warn me next time they visit so make sure not to have food again -- and to clean out my system. But as of late I'm doing heavy physical labor outside in the woods so I have to eat quite a bit of food. But I had to quit my job in the city because I could not regulate my diet properly due to my previous fasting training.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Right it's not nutrients through the skin -- but molecules. The skin pulsates with electromagnetic fields which then ionize the molecules in our atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

You were saying that you have been to some places that are out of the way. Go ahead. My friends and I have been to some out of the way places. Surprise me with a few names. My parents took me across the Sahara when I was a baby. They claimed that my petrified cloth diapers are probably still out there.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This would be the only reason I wouldnt eat I mean he is missing out on ice cream,pizza,LOBSTER TAIL. What is the point of not eating what is he gaining from this? Elixir or not why wont he eat and do his ritual at the same time if true that is. I hardly ever eat the three meals I mentioned let alone lobster tail I wish I could though.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by someotherguy

its not possible to absorb nutrients through our skin - that's what

amphibians can do, and of course, what 'the greys' do...

We absorb vitamin D-3 through our skin.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You were saying that you have been to some places that are out of the way.

"places"? Sorry in this thread? I have been to out of the way places but in this thread by "out of the way" I mean places of consciousness not physical places.

O.K. I'll take you up on it though.

Let's consider Gurdjieff's travels, for example. Have you read Gurdjieff's books?

Anyway he was born in Armenia -- or nearby there -- and then traveled into Central Asia and Tibet. This was in the early 1900s. So he met some fakirs, some yogis -- he went to India, to Egypt, etc.

Finally he studied with the sufis in a monastery. The sufis rely on fasting as their main means of spiritual training.

But if you do fasting on its own that's "mind yoga" -- whereas yoga or qigong or even trance dancing is "body yoga." With "mind yoga" of just fasting you would die unless you are celibate and away from females.

But in "body yoga" -- you do not have to be away from females. O.K. just with fasting the male is ionizing his life-force energy into electromagnetic energy.

But once the "foundation is laid" - this takes three months - then the "macrocosmic orbit" is established -- this means that the brain's energy is transmitted externally as electromagnetic but also that the external energy is taken in to the lower body as electrochemical.

So Gurdjieff relied on the Sufi path which means a separation from females -- and was the main path also in Indian yoga -- except for tantra. Tantra was the "poor man's" yoga outside the caste system -- so the tantrics eat meat, have sex, and drink alcohol -- but still practice yoga.

These are all subtle differences and difficult to explain -- mainly have to be learned through practice.

Alright so you mentioned the Sahara -- I traveled to Morocco for a month -- not as a tourist but accompanying a peace corps volunteer. So we went to the most traditional village left in Morocco. These were Berbers. I have recently had friends from Morocco -- they know of Sufism but despise it.

Still again, the traditional sufi path is fasting and in Morocco traditionally this meant a 40 day fast in the desert.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin went 49 days without food, without water and without sleep!! But he was in full lotus in a cave in China. And his progress was monitored by his qigong master -- who watched him using his third eye at a distance. qigongmaster.com...

qigongmaster.com...

Today, I cherish the mo­ments when Yuanming Zhang is in a par­ticularly buoyant mood, and lets his audi­ence glimpse his training at the Swallow Cliff Cave: the ritual 49-day purification fasts, feasting on the. lights of the moon and the stars, and sleep that was turned into active meditation by balancing on a bamboo pole.

So this is a remote mountain in China -- but any Westerner could go there and train in qigong -- provided they have a few thousand dollars to throw around. Still could they go into a cave, have the door shut in on them, and spend the next 49 days taking in no sleep, no food, and no water?

I doubt it! Yet after qigong master Chunyi Lin finished that training plus passed several tests dealing with taking deadly poisons, having electricity passed through his body, etc. he was certified an "international qigong master" by the Chinese government.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by drew hempel]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And you believe this? Ive got some land for sale for ya.....

Originally posted by polarwarrior

This reminds me of HRM who went for hundreds of days under observation, multiple times, by scientists and doctors to prove he didnt eat, but he claimed to get his energy from sungazing and did require water. But this guy doesnt need water either so it will be increadible to see what the scientists have to say, theyve already found him to have a 25 year old brain from scans which is strange enough for an 82 year old.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

For some reason that second like isnt working properly so heres a thread bout the same guy from 03,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well we know he's not full of crap..... Why? Well, if he hasn't eaten anything...!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Again your system has to be perfectly clean because once the pineal gland is permanently magnetized then the anaerobic bacteria of the lower body is transduced into the brain via the vagus nerve. The blood brain barrier is bypassed due to the ionization. The serotonin is also transduced creating great brain bliss. Human e. coli is not a problem except for the smell -- you won't catch any more diseases if you don't have any. There's some dangerous e. coli strains but that's from factory farming having huge feedlots, etc. Some tantric yogas even eat sh***.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Wasn't expecting such a well constructed reply to my half ignorant comment. I am open to the possibilities of what one can do with willpower and knowledge of the subtle workings of the human physiology. However I am still a bit skeptical to these claims of a 70 year long fast. Though it certainly seems like one would be highly limited in their actions, following this type of discipline.

Example, I like to eat a 4oz cut of calf's liver with some homemade pasta in some heavy garlic sauce, then go for a 9mile run/hike on some pretty rough hilly trails a few times a week. But I can see the benefit in being able to slow one's metabolism through willpower and technique. Giving up food that long is just a bit of a culture shock for my ingrained western "truth" that perhaps trumps my interest of the power of eastern "belief". Thanks for the check though, I always appreciate being able to combine an idea with it's own contradiction.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vardlokkur

The fasting ability works through proprioreception. This is that "tingling" or "chills" a person gets when they have some emotional connection. Usually it's through music -- recently proven that the chills in music means that the opiates as neurohormones have been activated, increasing the immune system. Hence the healing power of music.

So in sports, as you mention, there's the "zone" -- this too is the natural opiates activated from the proprioreception. Proprioreception is the sensation of internal touch but it's a pure electrochemical sensation. It works, again, through the vagus nerve, connecting to the internal ear, and this works through the adrenal glands. Science calls this the HPA axis -- hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis.

So if you increase your parasympathetic nervous system response you get increased relaxation which then increases your natural opiates. But there's another alternative which is what the trance dancing route is -- you override your adrenal sympathetic stress system and after it empties out there's a trigger to the parasympathetic.

On the contrary sense Professor Robert Sapolsky of Stanford, from Harvard, focuses on primate immune system response from stress -- and documents that when the male has external emission this is a trigger. Up until ejaculation there is only parasympathetic relaxation nervous system response -- but for the male -- the external emission is a TRIGGER for the stress sympathetic system -- which is why the man sleeps afterwards. Also why in sports traditionally you're suppose to save up your energy.

So that's why civilization is stressed out -- even addicted to stress as dopamine. Whereas the parasympathetic system works on serotonin converting to melatonin -- the body's major antioxidant healer -- and then into '___' as the internal molecule of the pineal gland. Bonobos are different -- the male primate bonobo rarely has an external emission, despite having sex all the time -- and the bonobos are peaceful.

Anyway on proprioreception -- as far as technology goes there's the "brainport" which also works similar to the bigu fasting. So the bigu or the fasting is ionization of the lower body life force electrochemical energy -- the sex hormones are internalized and transduced. But the brain can be trained to transfer this proprioreception into any of the other senses as the brainport documents:

vision.wicab.com...

www.youtube.com...

We all know how great the sense of taste is -- what about EATING WITH OUR EYES? Yes? of course!

How about SEEING WITH YOUR TONGUE!!

Yep - the brainport enables this!! And so that's proprioreception.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was looking for articles on the claims of an electromagnetic field in humans and all I can find are articles from the congresses on this Qigong. Are there any articles from peer reviewed journals that are a little better known?

There are some fair outlandish claims here such as magnetizing the pineal gland. Biological tissue does not magnetize. These other claims such as fields causing hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere to form water. Where does the heat of the reaction express itself?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

proprioreception - knowing the relative position of the body parts

It's not the chills or whatever we experience. It is knowing how to touch your nose when your eyes are closed.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

he's getting prana directly from ether dimension.

this needs a very very very high level of consciousness though. the goddess he speaks about is an entity from that ether world (someone that went maha samadhi i would guess, but haven't explored that realm enough)

it is pure ignorance to dismiss this story. This ability is common knowledge in India. I myself met a man living for 10 years on one glass of milk everyday and one banana once a week, no sleeping, just sitting in lotus (Tiruvanamalai - but he left a few years ago)... amazing power he had, his eyes were so deep... only soul.

by the way i think there is a problem with ignore button. So many time i press ignore on maybe...maybe not... still everytime i get to see his useless posts in interesting threads. annoying. What is this sheep doing here anyway ?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I was hoping to get testing done. For example I was sitting in full lotus on a bench at the University where I got my masters degree. I was actually asleep but this young female woke me up. She was impressed by my full lotus. Her parents were from India and she just got back from a spiritual camp in Colorado with an Indian guru.

As we talked since she's female the electromagnetic energy in my brain was shooting into her -- via my vagus nerve. She could see the right side of my neck pulsating as the pineal gland works through right brain dominance. So when I talk that is left-brain dominant and the vagus nerve does not pulsate (along with the carotid artery) but when I don't talk then the pineal gland transduces the lower body energy via the vagus nerve.

She asked me if that pulsation on my neck was automatic? Did I have control over it she wondered? And that's the secret of trance yoga -- pure consciousness does not exist in the West!! Pure consciousness creates light but it's beyond space time -- it's not our thoughts nor what we see or any other sensation, etc.

And because she was standing in front of me my vagus nerve was pulsating -- in other words SHE was creating this vagus nerve pulsation due to the complementary opposites of reality -- the inherent male and female dynamics of resonance.

The West measures reality by symmetric math! Yoga and qigong -- alchemy -- works by logical inference with out a closed system of math -- through complementary opposites. The closest comparison is noncommutative math in quantum physics -- energy is measured by frequency not amplitude -- but even in quantum physics the math is converted back into classical symmetric math as amplitude.

So there is really no Western model for qigong or alchemy or yoga, etc. But I couldn't explain all this to a young female psychology student. She said she was thinking of transferring out of her masters degree to go to an alternative psychology degree. But I convinced her otherwise -- not through my words -- but because I had not been fasting -- so my diet was impure.

Because she stood in front of me my lower body energy was transduced and shot out of my pineal gland into her -- and she got a energy healing from this. But because I had a bad diet I also "off gassed" my lower body anaerobic bacteria! haha.

Anyway to find real masters of this fasting ability is very rare. The over 3,000 studies in the database are mainly from China and they're not double-blinded -- they're "single-blinded" with controls used. It's not bad science but not the highest standards and for extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof.

So you ask for more studies.... Where is the heat stored? The answer is in the lower body -- called the lower tan tien -- it's just behind and below the navel. It's basically the stomach because first you get strong heat in the belly and then you are not hungry. So you don't need to eat and then the belly is filled with electromagnetic energy instead of food. In fact if you eat food it deconverts the electromagnetic energy back into electrochemical.

So there must be extreme purity of the body for the fasting to work properly and the electrochemical energy is emotional energy -- so each major organ of the body has a major emotion with it. Clog the liver and you get anger. Weaken the kidney and you get fear. Too much sugar? Pancreas damage causes worry. Damage the lungs from smoke? Get depression. Finally overexcitement and damage the heart -- this is why old people get strokes.

Yeah so the traditional nonwestern knowledge is an integration of the lower body organs with consciousness and emotions are the most important for maintaining health. When you open up the heart properly the LOVE emotion turns into electromagnetic energy.

Here's some electromagnetic chi study results:

modernmysteries.tv...

Conclusion: The external Qi emitted by Qigong master Yan Xin at 7km, and 2,000 km, caused up to 12% changes in the intensity of a He-Ne laser beam. The intensity changes corresponded to a rotation of the polarization plane of the laser beam of up to 7 degrees. The result represents a new Qigong phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

proprioreception - knowing the relative position of the body parts

It's not the chills or whatever we experience. It is knowing how to touch your nose when your eyes are closed.

Well the point is that proprioreception can be transduced into any other sensation -- the brain translates the pure electromagnetic stimulation into electrochemical and then back into electromagnetic. That's how the brainport works -- so you can see with your tongue! The fasting also works this way -- so the electrochemical energy is transduced into electromagnetic and this electromagnetic is turned back into water and nutrients.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok.. I'm gonna start off by saying this is the reason I really HATE forums... they go on and on and on and on and on forever... so, I'll start off by apologizing if any thing I'm going to post was already mentioned, but I don't have 3 hours to sit here and read thru the last 17 pages of posts

Anyway... this is actually old news. I can't recall if this was on the ATS forums already or not, but I DO remember reading about it in News of the Weird several months ago - if not a year ago. When I first read about it, I had never heard about it before and was very interested in the subject so I also took the time to do some personal research...

Unfortunately I did not store anything on my computer, and it's been so many months ago that I can't remember a whole lot about it... but to sum things up, he's not the only one. There are several people who have the ability to produce their own "food" - basically photosynthesis in humans, and there's actually and entire "science" dedicated to the process. Scientists also put one of these people in observation for a few months (which I think somebody mentioned on here) and the guy did in fact survive without any food or water - the same scientists who made the observations also talked about how the reason he could survive without water was because his body had "evolved" to recycle urine back into water and put it back into his bloodstream.

As I said I didn't save anything on my computer and I can't remember what this process is called, but it does in fact exist - there are several species of life on Earth that do it; think along the lines of Algae, jellyfish, sponges, coral, etc... The only other thing I can remember about this is reading something about them being inbreds and drinking breastmilk for a very long time... I'm talking like drinking breastmilk til they're 5 years old or something crazy...

If I can locate any more information I'll be sure to post it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join