It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man 'hasn't eaten, drunk in 70 years'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Yeah I agree theres no proof of the 70 years claim, the news headline just used it for sensationalism or attention grabbing. I believe he may have had very little food over much of his life, but one of the reasons Im not sure about the whole 70 part is becasue most spiritual people go through "down" phases where they really need extra energy and surely he must have been unable to do it at his low points or "dark nights of the soul" so resorted to a little snack here and there. Theres also the possibility he just wanted to taste something and was ashamed to say so to ruin his long fast. But that being said, if its possible to live off next to nothing, or go far longer than convential expectations in between meals, this type of knowledge could literally save lives.

Perhaps he will pave the way for others hiding out in remote areas to come forth. It took alot of coaxing to get him to do it the first time round (about a year of coaxing), maybe he will inspire others or offer explanations as to why its the right thing for them to do. If it hits mainstream relatively undebunkable then it may cause a massive paradigm shift and start a journey of seeking in untold numbers of people who have had a spark of curiosity lit.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

As I've explained the practice of yoga creates electromagnetic energy that then works through electrolysis of the atmosphere -- so you get hydrogen and oxygen from the atmosphere to create water internally. Also it works through fusion to create all the necessary nutrients so there's no loss of body weight.

I am sorry human biochemistry proves this nothing other than spoof.

There is not one single bit of scientific data that would support this claim!
Creating what internally, By what mechanism? Thats like saying we are fusion reactors!

Come on! Whe have no physiology to support these claims seriously!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

15 years of paramedicine -- right but we're talking about a rare training -- even more rare.

So let's say "meditation" is tested -- often it's Western meditators so they're not real masters.

This fakir is real but to what extent?

The full lotus yoga is the best method for these abilities.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin went 49 days without food, water and sleep. But he did that at qigongmaster.com... which is a mountain in China. Western scientists have not gone there to do testing. Still Chunyi Lin was just verified for his HEALING ability by the Mayo Clinic.

These abilities go against objective reality and are based on a constant interactive type of consciousness not based on the ego -- so there is no "you" and no "me" -- there is a constant flow of energy as consciousness.

In other words any test is not just the person being tested but the energy of the context. For example Chunyi Lin was supposed to "fake" heal people but he could feel their pain -- and this goes against pretending to heal as a control. He's taking in their injuries and so heals them because he becomes one with them....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Im still reading all the posts (so I really hope I am not repeating someone)...........but I keep seeing the same thing over and over: He was watched and tested for TEN DAYS and did not eat or drink (but he did lose weight).

TEN DAYS is a hell of a lot different than SEVENTY YEARS. You can not at all base his alleged truth on this. It would be 10000% ridiculous to do so. I dont care what the tests from those ten days say. That means absolute nothing when we are talking about a claim of seventy years.

Where are the doctors and scientists from Europe and the US who are testing him for MONTHS (not days) at a time. Lock the dude in a room with no access to anything and then test him - not by HIS PEERS - but experts outside of his village and country.

There is not one thing that is believable about this. Nothing. People lie. And people lie for many many reasons. It is logical to chalk this up to hoax BEFORE some legitmate tests are done for very very very long periods of time.

[edit on April 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

O.K. I just posted the studies on fasting without water and food -- at the above link....

www.wholepersonhealing.org...

The First National Conference on "The BiGu--without food--Manifestation, Health Effects, and Scientific Research of Yan Xin Qigong"

Here's the national conference on how yogis can go without food and water -- by a Chemistry professor.

As for how it works? I'm speaking about my own research! I first did the training from the perspective of the master himself -- using the nonwestern books.

So the training requires: No Salt in the diet and being vegetarian. Celibacy and NO LOSS of sex fluid. THREE MONTHS of constant meditation, etc.

Then I spent the past 10 years reading a book a day to convert my training back into Western science.

Is it proof? no it's a model.

The basic model again is ultrasound cavitation as "sonofusion" or "piezonuclear fusion."

[edit on 29-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Agreed. But the thing is....it appears one must be in an almost constant "meditative state" to accomplish these feats.

I don't want to spend my time on earth shutting it out, trying to "be" somewhere else, to avoid my own human needs. I think we should wallow in our human needs, to a degree.

So I find the desire to want this as one avoiding/escaping their own life.

I do think we are here to learn human lessons, and don't see how we can do that shut away in solitude meditating. If we are in a state of constant meditation, then we are not living our lives. It's really kind of a cop-out to me. A sophisticated escape mechanism, not unlike the less sophisticated usage of alcohol and drugs.

Not to say meditation is not a good thing. Obviously it is. But to be in a constant state.....can't be a noble way to live one's life, methinks.

sigh. Just a thought. I really don't know what I'm trying to say.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
O.K. here's a study over a month of taking in about 15% of the normal calorie levels:

hanlin.hit.bg...

The scientific data also clearly indicates that although the two subjects have lived 30 days with a substantially low nutrient intake and a serious negative nitrogen balance, still there are no indicators that within their bodies have occurred organic impairment. The internal environment of the subjects has also maintained a relative homeostasis and normal blood flow indexes. The biochemicall data shows that blood pH, blood sugar, blood lipids, blood serum, the immunology points and the hematological index of the subjects were within the normal scope. Hemalbumin and metabolites were all normal, with a slight increase of creatine.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If you do not take in elements to create these waters or electrolytes, then how are they forming?

You must have the necessary ingrediants to make the water and food you that is claimed right?

If you keep breaking down the body to create this stuff eventually nothing would be left right?

Then were is the molecules and elements coming from?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm eager to discover the validity of this story. I'm not entirely sure that it is 100% legitimate.

Even if I could survive without food, I wouldn't want to. Gotta have that fried chicken.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

If you do not take in elements to create these waters or electrolytes, then how are they forming?

You must have the necessary ingrediants to make the water and food you that is claimed right?

If you keep breaking down the body to create this stuff eventually nothing would be left right?

Then were is the molecules and elements coming from?

Ever heard of photosynthesis?

Yes, plants are simpler than human beings. But nonetheless, they take in everything from the environment passively. Perhaps it is somehow possible that evolution has enabled this man to develop a kind of mammal-photosynthesis. If so, that's some weird %$*%(#.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Fasting is not being without water for 70 years! Plus food, which can give you water intake, minimal though.

Right?

No molecular intake means body break even in the way you describe.

You cannot continually produce without input, we are not reactors with endless supplies of energy!

Look I am not trying to be negative here, The energy has to be coming from somewhere and electromagnetic energy isn't going to provide nutrients for human consumption. Its a physical reality.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by theability]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Elements are created through protons, electrons and neutrons -- so qigong master Chunyi Lin says he can create all the proteins he needs from the chi energy.

How does this work? Again from my own training I know that the water is created from hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere -- the training uses ionization.

The concept is that the energy is already there -- so by resonating with the energy through meditation you then can create more through an internal oscillator or feedback system.

In other words you "listen" -- but no one is listening! The energy is always-already manifesting -- but by resonating with it then it creates more -- it intensifies.

In western science the closest model I can discover is called "sonofusion" or "Piezonuclear fusion" -- you can create light from sound -- and you can also change the neutrons of molecules thereby changing the elements.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Ever heard of photosynthesis?

Yes, plants are simpler than human beings. But nonetheless, they take in everything from the environment passively. Perhaps it is somehow possible that evolution has enabled this man to develop a kind of mammal-photosynthesis. If so, that's some weird %$*%(#.

Exactly correct -- from my own research -- I discovered that magnesium is a photoreceptor.

Magnesium is the only difference between chlorophyll in plants and human blood.

In nonwestern traditional Chinese medicine it's taught that green cleans the liver -- green food -- and after the liver is cleaned then the electromagnetic energy is created through the heart.

So the increased magnesium enables more photons to be taken into the brain -- and this creates a photoelectric effect. Photosynthesis works through an "ion cascade" on the level of quantum mechanics.

The sense of smell is proven to also be quantum mechanics -- so there has to be a "Resonance" of quantum "beats" -- and smell bypasses the prefrontal cortex. This is why people can't smell themselves -- you can smell NEW smells due to the quantum beat resonance but after that it goes back into the subconscious of the cerebrum brain.

Meditation works through the autonomic nervous system -- so you're over-riding the prefrontal cortex. Through training you can synchronize the energy with prefrontal awareness -- this is what Buddhist monks train to do. Otherwise you can just go into trance and not be personally aware of various perceptions around you even though you are creating free energy.

So at first you just eat mainly GREENS and then after the pineal gland opens up you can do more direct photoelectric transduction of the energy without the need for food.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Why is it so hard for some of the users here to actually have some patience. Wait and see what happens!

Furthermore, its said that the human can live about 2-3 weeks without food. But only 3-5 days without water.

Time will tell if this guy is a fake. I hope he is monitored 24/7

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Elements are created through protons, electrons and neutrons -- so qigong master Chunyi Lin says he can create all the proteins he needs from the chi energy.

Again this stuff isn't appearing from no where, now were saying this is an entropy machine?

This is beyond my ability to believe, though I am not saying humans cannot defy logic.

But to believe that this guy is making and assimulating protiens from chi [which I do believe in] is too much.

Again were is the required material to assimulate, protiens just don't float around, alittle to heavy for that.

Next if he is changing body material and producing protiens then again the body would decay and die without proper diet.

You can't keep using without refilling, eventually it all goes away!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well o.k. Chunyi Lin said from "chi" but he really meant from SHEN -- again this is a very rare ability.

I went 8 days without hunger and I had only a half glass of water but I was not thirsty. But keep in mind the "shen" energy is very powerful -- it's LASER energy.

How is a laser created? Through synchronization of frequency -- through resonance. So first you have electrochemical energy of the lower body. This can start out as food but it is converted into sex energy.

That's the jing - that gets turned into chi or electromagnetic. Now that is difficult enough but as the chi increases then you get shen -- the shen is when you have full pineal gland opening.

But the ability to go without food and water also comes with the ability of telekinesis and precognition and telepathy.

If you're around other people they're going to freak out due to your strong electromagnetic fields -- which again go into spirit or laser energy. You can SEE DEAD SPIRITS.

This is beyond just chi -- it's spiritual energy which is even more rare.

Check out these abilities from Yan Xin:

sci.tech-archive.net...

You know Yan Xin, the one who was tested by china scientists who can change the structure of matter, radioactive decay rates, etc. as detailed in the scientific paper www.accessv.com...

So when the term "qi" is used -- it's actually a "catch-all" term including jing, chi and shen. This is explained in Dr. David Palmer's recent book Qigong Fever:

www.amazon.com...

And as Dr. David Palmer states some people have died from practicing bigu fasting -- so it's dangerous and you have to actually be doing it -- not just think you're doing it!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

They believe if Mr Jani's claim is legitimate, it could help them teach soldiers to survive for long periods without food..

Figures.. they want to use it to better train soldiers.

God forbid they want to teach people that are starving to death around the world how they could benifit.. or better yet, FEED THEM.

This is an interesting story OP, and my sarcasm isn't directed at you.. just venting my frustration with the human race. I have heard about others that could do this too.. claiming different energy sources, but none that I can remember that can go without water as well. Interesting. S&F for you.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

sci.tech-archive.net...

I have personally met Ms. Ha Toi Chun, an entrepreneur from Hong Kong who came to the U.S. on business. She has fasted for six months. She studies chi gong under a master from mainland China, Chen Letian. After practicing chi gong for two weeks, she heard the master mention the meditative fasting phenomenon in chi gong, and since then she hasn't felt like eating. While Chen Letian has been teaching in San Francisco, he asked me to serve as a consultant, and I often rneet with him. Three times I had lunch wi th the two of them, ,rid we ordered many nice dishes, but she never had a bite 'f it. She would have no reason to fool me, because. she doesn't need anything from me. She told me she had a stomach disease and often suffered from headaches, insomnia, and lack of energy, but since she has been fasting, all of these Problems have disappeared, and she is feeling much better thanl before. She doesn't want to eat, but she drinks a little wvater sometimes. She has lost twenty pounds. The remarkable powers of the master Chen Letian are described more fully in chapter 11.

On October 3, 1987, Ms. Xu Xiaosheng, who had lived ir, Beijing for all of her twenty-one years, took part in a lecture with emitted chi by Yan Xin. After that, she didn't feel like eating. She didn't see anything surprising in this, because she knew it could be the meditative fasting phenomenon. She was still full of energy, so she didn't worry about it and went on for 133 days like that. During this period, she wrote the following. The smell of rice would make me feel sick to my stomach and very uncomfortable. After two hours of teaching [authors' note: perhaps she is a schoolteacher] and taking care of other tasks, I used to need a drink of water as soon as I got home, but on this day, there was no dryness, in the mouth and I didn't need water. I felt as though I didn't need any of the things to eat or drink in the world. Over the 133 days of her fasting, her weight did not go down. This does not contradict the above case of the woman who lost twenty pounds. During this type of fasting, sorne people lose weight and others do not. In order to study this phenomenon, the Human Body Science Laboratory of Beijing Teachers' College decided to follow and observe her, keeping her under observation day and night for fifteen days. it was indeed true that she ate nothing, but still had the energy and strength of a normal person.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Btw I gave you a S&F because you have a great case for this, I have read some of the docuements that you provided and I have to say that, humans do defy logic all the time.

With that said, how long is he going to be under observation?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by broahes

They believe if Mr Jani's claim is legitimate, it could help them teach soldiers to survive for long periods without food..

Figures.. they want to use it to better train soldiers.

God forbid they want to teach people that are starving to death around the world how they could benifit.. or better yet, FEED THEM.

This is an interesting story OP, and my sarcasm isn't directed at you.. just venting my frustration with the human race. I have heard about others that could do this too.. claiming different energy sources, but none that I can remember that can go without water as well. Interesting. S&F for you.

Peace.

Yeah it's an interesting assessment of the human race. Let's assume this is entirely true for a moment. Let's assume it is proven that humans can survive with no food or water with a little training. What do we do with this earth shattering knowledge? Save millions of starving children? Millions of starving anyones? No! That would make too much sense. The first thing we do is teach our soldiers how to survive without food. Screw the poor! Let's make better killing machines that won't die from starvation!

I tell ya, I just wanna cuss.

Edited spelling.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by OrphenFire]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join