link   
If I remeber correctly all biochemical reactions in human bodies require
Oxygen and Water....

Sorry 70 years, NO WAY!

He'd be dead in 30 days!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

As I've explained the practice of yoga creates electromagnetic energy that then works through electrolysis of the atmosphere -- so you get hydrogen and oxygen from the atmosphere to create water internally. Also it works through fusion to create all the necessary nutrients so there's no loss of body weight.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

The center of the hands and feet PULSATE with electromagnetic fields and does the top of the head -- the skull becomes soft again like a baby and the fissure opens up.

I can personally attest to have experienced this before. You must be fully commited at this point, and do no wrong. The energy was tremendous, and my mind was not pure enough. I ended up going psychotic. Also read and used the book described.

Please be careful if you decide to take this route. Not talking to you, Drew, I know you're advanced in this. I'm speaking to anyone who may decide to try this out.

Please cleans your body and mind, and take it slowly when dealing with these energies. If you fall, it's a deep abyss. . .

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It's not just water -- even BREATHING is not necessary if your body is filled with electromagnetic fields.

Again the electromagnetic fields take hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere and create water in the brain which then flows down.

Yep I went 8 days on just half a glass of water -- no hunger and no thirst. Hella strong electromagnetic fields though!

This stuff is REAL -- real rare as well and dangerous.

It works through the vagus nerve -- ionization of the vagus nerve enables transduction of the lower body electrochemicals -- mainly serotonin -- which then turns into melatonin and '___' in the brain to open the pineal gland.

As that continues in ionization the heart creates stronger electromagnetic fields which transmit out the pineal gland -- turning oxygen and hydrogen into water for the body to use.

The center of the hands and feet PULSATE with electromagnetic fields and does the top of the head -- the skull becomes soft again like a baby and the fissure opens up.

If you want to know how to do this and to practice it just read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk.

I have a blog on this naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... I finished my masters degree in 2000 doing this "bigu" training -- it's called "energy feasting" but literally means without grains.

By not eating grains you can also go without salt - and thereby increase the potassium sodium ratio along with decreasing the chloride. It's how electric fish work as well -- the serotonin turns into ACTH in the pituitary which then changes the potassium-sodium differential.

well, i'm dumbfounded, has anything you say been scientifically proved. I have trained in martial arts for many years and also done a small amount of yoga, I have seen people do amazing physical things in demonstrations, but every time I train, just like everyone else, i require water to replace fluids lost from sweating and food for my body to repair itself.

"It's not just water -- even BREATHING is not necessary if your body is filled with electromagnetic fields."............WOW!

"The center of the hands and feet PULSATE with electromagnetic fields and does the top of the head -- the skull becomes soft again like a baby and the fissure opens up.".........WOW AGAIN! DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT YOUR SKULL CAN BECOME SOFT AT WILL.... I honestly can't believe this, electromagnetic fields altering the structure of your skull, in order for the brain to absorb electromagnetically created water? Sorry I ain't buying this, sounds like a great plot to a Stephen King Horror movie though.

peace

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I had to quit my job because I'm no longer able to eat normal foods and it was too difficult to maintain the specialized "modified bigu" diet unless I was meditating all the time.

The West does not value meditation - maybe mind yoga for priests -- but not yoga.

So yes this training is very dangerous. There is no turning back after a certain point -- it is a permanent transformation of the brain. I can feel the center of my brain -- a magnetic bliss -- but this also automatically transduces my lower body energy.

If you're doing much physical work then it counteracts the ability to go without food -- the ability to go without food and water requires the constant meditation.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No water intake leads to KIDNEY FAILURE PEOPLE!

You don't live long without kidneys!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Right -- I've encounter many martial artists online who do not buy these spiritual abilities. Again a real qigong master is very rare. I already posted the Yan Xin studies -- published in a peer-reviewed science journal. Chemistry Professor Rustom Roy organized a "bigu" or energy FASTING conference -- based on his work with Yan Xin -- the most famous qigong master of China.

Again Chunyi Lin is who I took classes from -- he's been verified by the Mayo Clinic -- just check out the medical research section of his website. He went 49 days without food, water and sleep -- through this training locale qigongmaster.com... -- just read the articles section mentioning the same fasting training.

Or you can read the biography of Wang, Liping -- Opening the Dragon Gate.

So most martial arts at best deals with chi -- as in Tai Chi -- which focuses on jing - the electrochemical energy.

So you convert the jing to chi and store it in the lower body. This is why Tai-Chi says you have to build your jing for power.

Actually qigong masters go beyond this to create SHEN -- which is a stronger form of chi -- chi is electromagnetic where as shen is the laser energy.

This is shakti in India whereas prana is chi.

The John Chang vid is a good example of these type of abilities in action:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

AGain it's not "no water" intake -- it's the transformation of hydrogen and oxygen into water via internal electromagnetic energy increased.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I'm permanently changed as well. If I close my eyes for a split second I feel bliss. If I focus properly and close my eyes for 5 seconds or so, I'll get an energy boost to kep going in whatever is taking place.

As you're aware, I'm currently experimenting with another round of celibacy (abstinence) and am focusing my energies in a different direction. The physical and mental stamina alone is worth it, but there's so much more. I'm also experiencing an increased joy in life, require less sleep, am laughing more in these last two weeks than I have in the preious two years, and am noticing increased intuition and creativity. If you're single, this is the way to be, imho.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thats a little vague.. how is his brain like that of a 25 year olds?

Probably already been mentioned, but this reminds me of something I saw on tv last year about this boy (think he was about 10/11) in a random village that was in the process of doing something like this.
Although he was way better than this indian guy because if I remember correctly he'd sacked off sleeping as well, and his days were spent sat next to a tree rocking backwards and forwards like some demented romanian orphan.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by unityemissions

I had to quit my job because I'm no longer able to eat normal foods and it was too difficult to maintain the specialized "modified bigu" diet unless I was meditating all the time.

The West does not value meditation - maybe mind yoga for priests -- but not yoga.

So yes this training is very dangerous. There is no turning back after a certain point -- it is a permanent transformation of the brain. I can feel the center of my brain -- a magnetic bliss -- but this also automatically transduces my lower body energy.

If you're doing much physical work then it counteracts the ability to go without food -- the ability to go without food and water requires the constant meditation.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by drew hempel]

Just a simple question, what is the point of living, going without food, if the only way to survive is constant meditation? That surely is a life of nothingness, a pointless existence, life is for living, not meditating.

I have experienced ki (chi in chinese) power, and my sensei calls it "concentration", it's not a magical, mystical oriental thing, we all have the power to "concentrate", and ki can be "taught" to anyone. I have had my palms "burning" after extensive ki breathing exercises, which did freak me out, but saying you don't need to breathe is a bit much. One thing going without food and water, it's another thing not breathing, come on, if you are not breathing then you are dead!

peace

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ah, but you've been misled friend, Ben Stiller. The $10,000 is only a down payment to get the process started:

Breatharian Institute Of America

Please do not waste time trying to contact me if you do not have the $1,000,000.00 to pay for the workshop. Any further information pertaining to the workshops that is not on my web-site will be given only to those people who have made the $10,000 deposit.

Students who complete this workshop will be the leaders of the new Earth (5th dimensional Earth). The current earth (3rd dimensional Earth) will not be accessabe to anyone after after December 21, 2012.

These workshops can accommadate only one student at a time, and requires a minimum of 5 days to complete the first level. Because of the limited time before the 2012 dead line, students will be picked by the dates that the full payment is received. Priority will go to the earliest dates.

Wiley

Also note that the leaders of the new earth will be the ones who complete his five-day, one million dollar workshop. (We just can't rid ourselves of the elite, can we?) haha.

But this is Workshop I. I assume there is a workshop II? Maybe it's 10 days, and two million.....

Edit to add: Room, Diet Coke, and Big Mac costs are not included in the tuition. Participants are expected to provide their own.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Your always going to have fraud mixed into the bunch. Its a cheap shot to choose the money scams or fruads and then make blanket statement about the whole phenomena when attempting to discredit something. The msm here in oz picked out a novice and picked on her to try and discredit the whole phenomena, now the skeptics use her as the case for which to debunk because its the easy one. But this thread isnt about them, its about this guy and the team of experts he has apparently fooled in the past and is doing it again. If he isnt fooling them, it would mean either the teams of scientists are all in on it, or hes the real thing. Perhaps repitiion of this type of thing in the past over and over is not enough and they should continue to moniter not just this guy but many more into the furture, and at a wider range of institutions..eventually the crux will be reached where the observer is left amazed rather than calling hoax by defualt because their preconceived beliefs mean they have to.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

"Right -- I've encounter many martial artists online who do not buy these spiritual abilities. "

Right -(lol) - Why do you think the above statement is true, because we, the martial artists of this world, are out there doing real hard physical training, and no quigong master is going to drop me with an external chi projection..., have you seen the videos, yes it's ridiculous! Students falling over when the master shouts at them from 5 feet away! This stuff is nonsense! Epic Fail!

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

ploarwarrior, I'm sorry my post was a little on the off-topic side. And you are precisely right.

Personally, I have difficulty with the concept of 70 years. If he had laid claim to 70 days, I would have been more possibly willing to entertain the idea. But 70 years is a long time. Even the spiritually strong have bouts of weakness, and during those times he would likely have needed some sustenance to keep going.

I am not, however, ruling out, or laughing about the possibility of those who can gain moisture from air. We know there are those who have survived while trapped in caves, because a leg, or some body part was in a trench of water, and survival was afforded due to the water absorbed through the skin. Unlikely, but true.

But this Buddha Boy everyone is talking about, is really just a kid too. Maybe about the same age this guy....the OP guy, was when he began his journey. So, there are lots of unknowns in this world. But humans needing/requiring water to survive, is a known.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have to disagree.

Reason being after 15 years of Paramedicine says other wise, no water = death.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah the martial artists vids are mainly psychological -- if a student gives up their submission to the teacher, etc.

But have you watched the John Chang vid?

www.youtube.com...

Again it's a rare ability to create strong enough electromagnetic fields -- chi -- much less shen or laser energy.

The effects are in no way dependent on a person believing or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

As I stated the water is CREATED through reverse electrolysis -- strong electromagnetic fields in the brain turn hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere into water in the brain.

If there is a strong electromagnetic field, then it can be detected - can't it?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Right -- the burning is from the jing or electrochemical energy. They're all related -- so if you have chi or shen then you can create burning.

As for going without food -- well is a better alternative mass sacrifice of young males in war?

Because that's indeed the choice! The Buddhists put one male of each family into a monastery where they're celibate and then train to develop this spiritual abilities.

So it's not just going without food and water but also the ability to do healing, astral travel, have precognition and telekinesis.

Originally this was from the hunter-gatherer cultures and they regularly faced famine. But also this ability healed the people so there was always happiness without warfare and violence. The Harmless People by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas is a great book on the Bushmen culture using this ability to overcome hunger and thirst but also doing healing.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yeah - -- what the John Chang video -- they do detect the electromagnetic fields:

www.youtube.com...

twm.co.nz...

Here's tons of studies documenting electromagnetic fields in qigong master Yan Xin.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join