It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man 'hasn't eaten, drunk in 70 years'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

I had an overweight friend who would go on heroin binges for weeks at a time, where he wouldnt eat or drink, just shoot up.

When he would come out of it, weeks later, he looked exactly like this guy in the picture.

Hell, there we have it.

The cure for obesity....become a bag head!
Starving to death...hey, just shoot up for few weeks until we can get you some food and all will be allright.

This thread is really reaching some all time lows.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

As I stated the water is CREATED through reverse electrolysis -- strong electromagnetic fields in the brain turn hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere into water in the brain.

This is called the "ambrosia" -- and in fact this fakir does describe getting a special fluid that he swallows.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
6 days , or 12 days or wgatever is possible, especially if he has slowed his metabilism, and perhaps, has some lil tricks up his sleeze, like Gorging right before the test began.

But 70 years with no food or water IMPOSSIBLE NO WAY NO HOW.

Who kept an eye on him for 70 years to make sure he didnt have a full dinner and plenty of water once or twice a week.

This should be moved to skunkworks imo.

Under scientific controlled testing I'd be suprised if he lasted a month, unless again he is finding ways to cheat, hiding food, electrolye pills water ect, in an orifice. Although they probably did x ray him and all "I hope" beforethe study began.

But 6 days is nothing for people who have practiced fasting. 20 I think would be possible if he hasbeen working on meditation, and actually has convinced himself he doesn't need food nor water as we know it. 30 days, maybe 35 I see the doctors ending the experiment to save this man fr4om dieing.

Then the conspiracy theories will come out that they shut him down cause they didn't want the population of earth yo find out you can live for months perhaps years with no food or water

But again 70 years with no food and water, is just so rediculous, I feel my intelligence is being insulted.

S o he can slow his metabalism, breathing ,basically going ino a hibernation type state after gourging on food before the test. But After day 30, science WILL prove this is and was a hoax by doing testing under comtrolled aeeas,

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Under scientific controlled testing I'd be suprised if he lasted a month,

In Beijing, China, a seventeen year-old high school female student has been in Bigu for over six years, only drinking water.

Again it's not just slowing down the metabolism through controlled breathing - it's done through IONIZATION of the electrochemicals of the lower body which then create electromagnetic fields -- chi or prana -- and then these, when intensified through further ionization turn into shakti or shen -- the spirit light energy.

So the laser energy of the brain -- biophotons -- is then able to create the nutrients and water needed.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Edit to add; What really amazes me about this story is the fact someone as spiritually adept as he would ever attempt proof, shoudnt he be hiding his ability so as not to violate our free will by forcing us to believe. Perhaps he feels the ability to stop some hunger deaths outweighs the price he will have to pay for attempting proof. Either way he probably knows what hes doing, wouldve thought it through first.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

You're correct. The tests on him may come back false to prove him wrong as it would violate free will. Although it could easily be a false negative.

This man may end up losing his ability to not have to eat or drink since he is seeking out to prove his ability.

Unless he is being guided by his spirit guide(s) to do this to help us all evolve, he may very well lose his abilities if they are indeed real (which I believe are possible).

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Seriously Phage.. you are stepping in my domain, it's called "Life Experience" ... you are honestly going to give me ONE story of ONE incident out of (1,139,964,932 people just in India) to discredit my input? Seriously... you need to go back to your "logical" world and figure out how numbers add up!

I was born and raised in middle east, traveled for 30+ years across the world, lived in countries you can't even spell the name, lived with the people, learned about them and their life style, seen things with my own eyes that can not be explained in a logical world, seen things that can changed the world. Experiences I had in monastery with the Monks and Hindus, the life transforming experiences I had with Shamans are things that even you can not comprehend!

In the poorer side of life, people live richer, people "respect each other" for the most part and yes NOT everyone is perfect and there are fault and problem with people ANYWHERE in the world, so to give me a "link" to a story and ONE situation to debunk what I said earlier is just shallow even for you!

Baby born with 2 faces in India

In India where the child was born, they see her as a goddess and it appears she is being treated very well and hailed as a miracle baby. It seems that the people living in the rural Indian village where the child was born started singing and dancing and asking for blessings from the deformed baby that they believe is a holy reincarnation.

www.justsick.../2008/deformations/baby-born-with-2-faces-in-india/

So as to say ONE bad story discredits all, is crap. I don't know if this man is a hoax or not and that's not the point. The point is there are things you numbers can not explain, things your Google search will not teach you and so the sooner you accept the "possibilities' of the unknowns, the sooner we can try to understand it. By bashing something you can not understand, is simply arrogant!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by seanizle

As I stated the water is CREATED through reverse electrolysis -- strong electromagnetic fields in the brain turn hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere into water in the brain.

This is called the "ambrosia" -- and in fact this fakir does describe getting a special fluid that he swallows.

WHAT! So electromagnetic fields in the brain can turn hydrogen and oxygen in the "atmosphere" into water in the brain? How does this "water" get from the atmosphere into the brain?... that's a good un', but doesn't make any sense!

The special fluid he swallows is probably water "sneaked" in by one of his circus clowns (lying local doctors looking to market this crap!)

Indian Guru's at some point or other have been among the richest individuals on the planet, one had dozens of rolls royces, while their followers give up all worldly goods, ha, what a bunch of idiots! This stuff is all nonsense! Bobby Sands, the IRA member, died while on hunger strike after 66 days of not eating. He was force fed fluids I believe. That's real, not this 70 years nonsense!

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I didn't say some people don't look on unfortunate births as divine or blessed, did I?

Interesting though that those spiritual Indians can kill their healthy female children without thinking about it.
hindumommy.wordpress.com...

More spiritual...right. I'll call it superstitious.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
no water or food for 70 yrs ... ( CHOOSE MY REACTION )
1 : ahhh COME ON... impossible to survive without water and food for the body ... so its a hoax to make attention
2 : he is not from earth
3 : he is a reincarnation of a powerfull being ( i have read an arcticle about some young boy sitting in the forest in front of a big tree without water and food for months and some say he is the reincarnation of the Buddha google ''Ram Bahadur Bomjon''
4 : he think he is the new buddha (mental illness ) and eat in secret

i will always stay septic on everything even if i have a big open mind... but if i was those scientist and have the proof he event eat or drink while he is studied after a week i would say ok this guy is not kidding ..

but we have to think how this info was release how did he tell it to the people he is some kind of a big mouth on the subjet and like to yell hey im great i never eat or drink im a champ .. or he was discovered like that people around him told other people that they never saw him drink or eat
and was scare for him for his healt
big difference between those 2 statements on the how did the info came out

long live to Ram Bahadur Bomjon
go read about him on wiki i beleive he have succeed enlightenment
awoke spirituality
i have read his speach carefully and he have powerfull words to say

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
just because he's indian doesn't mean you guys have to believe him

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Where was the news story when this fella was a child that didn't eat for years , yet still survived. You would think that his parents would be somewhat concerned at some point in his young life and taken him to a doctor due to his lack of food and drink.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's impossible to live without water, so he is a fraud. And let's face it, if you lived in India you wouldn't drink the water either. He's getting water from somewhere. I think someone should invest $100 and follow his activities for a week and get to the bottom of his lies.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

It's not just water -- even BREATHING is not necessary if your body is filled with electromagnetic fields.

Again the electromagnetic fields take hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere and create water in the brain which then flows down.

Yep I went 8 days on just half a glass of water -- no hunger and no thirst. Hella strong electromagnetic fields though!

This stuff is REAL -- real rare as well and dangerous.

It works through the vagus nerve -- ionization of the vagus nerve enables transduction of the lower body electrochemicals -- mainly serotonin -- which then turns into melatonin and '___' in the brain to open the pineal gland.

As that continues in ionization the heart creates stronger electromagnetic fields which transmit out the pineal gland -- turning oxygen and hydrogen into water for the body to use.

The center of the hands and feet PULSATE with electromagnetic fields and does the top of the head -- the skull becomes soft again like a baby and the fissure opens up.

If you want to know how to do this and to practice it just read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk.

I have a blog on this naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... I finished my masters degree in 2000 doing this "bigu" training -- it's called "energy feasting" but literally means without grains.

By not eating grains you can also go without salt - and thereby increase the potassium sodium ratio along with decreasing the chloride. It's how electric fish work as well -- the serotonin turns into ACTH in the pituitary which then changes the potassium-sodium differential.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
India is a country where charlantry is a widespread occupation. Countless guru's use gimmicks to receive handouts from amazed on-lookers and aimless acolytes that will follow every instruction of a guru that can promise them enlightenment.

Why would anyone NOT want to eat? Food's god damn amazing.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tartarspoon
Where was the news story when this fella was a child that didn't eat for years , yet still survived. You would think that his parents would be somewhat concerned at some point in his young life and taken him to a doctor due to his lack of food and drink.

You aren't born spiritually awoken, obviously this guy learned how to survive without food/water somewhere within his life - according to the OP he'd have had to have been very young child though so I understand what you're saying.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't understand. If this story is true, why aren't there hundreds of scientists jumping on the opportunity to test this out? If this story is false, why hasn't it been debunked thoroughly during this 7 year period? Are people afraid to test it out and find out that it is true, or does it sound so ridiculous that everybody is shut out to the possibility?

If this story is true, then we are all hurting ourselves by not verifying it completely through whatever means possible, and if it is false, we are letting nonsense spread around the Internet and making conspiracy theorists look even crazier. Either way, something needs to be done to prove this 100% either which way that doesn't involve "it's not possible cuz I said it's not possible."

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I do not believe that would be forcing us to believe. That would just be showing evidence of the truth. The world believes in science now. He is just getting scientific evidence to back up his claim.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by Tartarspoon

You aren't born spiritually awoken, obviously this guy learned how to survive without food/water somewhere within his life - according to the OP he'd have had to have been very young child though so I understand what you're saying.

Now how do you know you are not born spiritually awoken. One could say we are born completely spiritually awake and go back to sleep as we are conditioned for society.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vardlokkur

"why would anyone not want to eat?"

Actually yogis practice celibacy.

There's a close tie between food and sex -- obviously -- the best way to get to a man's heart is food as it's said.

But the yogi has the secret of unlimited sex by abstaining from food.

The secret is again the vagus nerve - it's ionized by ultrasound created through focusing sound internally. The frequency of bone pressure is ultrasound.

Ultrasound cavitation creates the light biophoton energy which, as it intensifies, can transmute matter providing the necessary nutrients and water.

So there's two ways about it -- the Bushmen call it "N/um" and it's reported they "collect the N/um of young maidens" -- the Bushmen were the original humans to go without food and water.

It's standard training in the Bushmen culture -- 90% of human history -- since there were regular famines. So the males regularly fast. The young males train with the older males for a month -- fasting from food and water.

That's why this training has to remain secret because it is based on changing sex energy for food. Which is better? Rats will choose opiates instead of food until they die.... just a hint.

Gurdieff discusses this quite a bit in "In Search of the Miraculous" -- about alchemy -- how sex energy has to be purified through the heart -- but that sex energy is the secret to go without food. Gurdjieff states that real meditation doesn't start until a person feels hungry.

So the belly gets hot first from the ultrasound ionization -- this is called N/um -- Bushmen -- or tummo -- Tibet -- or Jing - China -- or Kundalini - India.

After that with continued meditation then you can go without hunger or thirst -- once the third eye opens up. This is called "achieving cessation" for Buddhist monks -- a week long fast from food and water. It's the first step in enlightenment training -- samadhi.

So the serotonin of the lower body is able to bypass the blood brain barrier and this creates amazing bliss. But also the anaerobic bacteria of the lower body will go into the brain.

So after the third eye is opened then a "modified bigu" diet is required -- which means a real yogi is not only vegetarian but also keeps the diet to a minimum -- just a small veggie meal once a day plus fasting one day a week.

That's the "modified bigu" diet -- it's what the real yogis do. You can go totally without food and water but it requires a special practice.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by drew hempel]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join