It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Helping Hand &

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Please take the time to read the following and post any comments you may have.
It is an experiement designed to help you connect with your own spiritual self, and promote what this forum supports.

Forgive us if your soul we do coax,
But we think death is just a hoax
We Focus Sew
Cues Few Sow
Sec Few Ow Us

Iguana Wimp Know
A Wigwam Ink Upon
A Puma Inking Wow
Naming Auk Pi Wow

Usurp Solo Rime
Smile Pour Ours
Lie Rumors Soup
Uprise Ormolus
Our Us Implores
Limes Pour Ours
Spoiler Sum Our
Isle Room Usurp
Umpires Lo Ours

i am waking up now? Our Prime Souls?
any comments?
any feedback?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You've made enough anagram threads. Seriously. We get it.

Well, no, we don't get it... it's still coming across as pretty nuts. But we get that you like them, and you think they're significant. Just, you already have three or four threads to post this kind of thing.

The mysteries of the Universe aren't found by manipulating a Human language-- the English alphabet and language don't contain any information that we humans, in all of our glorious ignorance, didn't put there ourselves.

Look to cosmology, physics, chemistry, and math for the true beauty and mystery of our Universe. Look to Human expression-- art, literature, music, war-- for real insight into our souls.

By focusing on something like the rearrangement of letters, you're missing the forest for the trees, in the truest sense of the idiom. You obviously have a lot of energy to put into this kind of research; with this post, I'm just trying to nudge you toward spending this energy in an avenue more likely to be productive, to help you achieve what appears to be your goal, enlightenment; this is a goal I share, and maybe, if you head in the right direction, you'll get there before I do and help show me the way.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

i also blog about other subjects. What i don't understand is the degree of effort peoples minds are submitting to the creation of these anagrams in contrast to they don't easily accept the fact they are participating in their creation.

Regardless, thank you for your post.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Iguana Wimp Know

Possibly the most random thing I've read today... And I've read a lot of bollocks today.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Im feeling gandhi style enlightened right now. Thankyou.

And for anyone who's interested, my epiphany began at round about this line -

'A Wigwam Ink Upon'

(Please note that 'epiphany' may also be read as 'slipping into a state of pure disbelief/mild amusement').

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i know there are those who do not show an outward enthusiasm for this phenomenon embedded in our language(s).

It is not my desire to mislead or misinform, or otherwise deter anyone from their own interests and desires.

But, yes, i do think this phenomenon represents attempted contact(s).

Who am i to decide what other possible civilizations' means of communication should entail?

Who am i to confine/define other civilizations possible afvancements?

I'm not efforting to be invasive or controlling, merely adapting an available tool to attempt to help others see what it is they are doing inwards to themselves.

i'm not trying to be a nuisance to people, far from it.

i thank you guys for your time.

top topics

join