It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange happenings in hungary , caught on video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I agree with you, he was far too composed, i was half expecting a hand to come out of the tv. Hello steven spielberg.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I tend to think it's a hoax, all occurrences are easily debunkable. And after about 200 investigations, I've seen people truly scared. A person trying to record strange noises... so they try to record it. But if they see a cloaked figure in the corner that plainly visible.... They are running away. If the guy had seen that and hauled arse outta the house I might have bought into it. Especially with the fear he was trying to convey. If you are that scared and have all your fears confirmed 10 ft from you, you are going to run away. He meanders through the house.

If he's going to wander through the house after seeing the thing in the corner why not approach it? He wasn't scared enough to flee. So the logical thing to do is approach itt. His fight or flight response would have produced so much adrenalin had this been real his hands would have been shaking like a vibrator.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I saw this video a while back on youtube, thing is, there are so many of these videos on youtube it is hard to pick out an authentic one. To be quite honest I doubt if there is many at all, if any for that matter. This looks good, too good, its got that Paranormal Activity film feel about it, heavy breathing, shaky camera, though not that shaky, typical poltergist things going on. I think that real poltergist activity is more subtile, like drawers being opened in the middle of the night, pools of water being found where no means of water getting there is to be found. I heard small pebbles left in piles is another sign of poltergist activity. And knocking noises too. I think all the stuff we see on youtube and such is a result of hollywood and popular films. Ok I could be wrong, but thats just my opinion on the matter.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Few things i picked up on that I feel discredit this clip ;

1, the guy has a pentacle on his necklace, well it looks like that too me suggesting his into this type of stuff

2, he knew to grab the camera straight away... If it were me I wouldnt even consider grabbing the camera to investigate.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join