It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Has anyone had any experience with orbs ?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
there are no orbs. go back to sleep. there are no orbs. go back to sleep. there are no orbs. go back to sleep. it is a reflection of dust.

even though, they JUST RECENTLY started showing up on BOTH film AND digital.

let's see if any skeptics jump on the worm?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
nevermind =P It's more ghosts/paranormal stuff. Sorry.

[edit on 5-6-2004 by DamnableSara]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Orbs .. what do you mean ??

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They have explained orbs. Orbs are particles like dust and pollen that float through the air and when caught on still photograph in motion, especialy digital, they appear as orbs. That's why they all say " and I never seen nothin' when I was shootin' the pitcher, duh huh." Orbs shmorbs.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Don't forget 'floaters', the dead cells in your eyes that van float across yur vision, which are normally circular, sometimes in groups or chains, and sometimes a line-like one too. People, even on ATS, have tried to claim these are orbs.

But i assume you mean the orbs that randomly show up in photos - dust 90% of the time. Some photos seem weird, but again they are almost certainly dust too. Unless it is captured on 2 cameras simultaneously, it cannot be anything other than dust near the lens, and for proof of it not being dust, it would be preferable to see it picked up on other instruments too.
This (the 2 cams and instruments) HAS happened before, so i believe that in some circumstances, these orbs may be real paranormal event.

However orbs were caught in almost every picture, some if not most of these have to be written off to dust in the room but two pictures stick out in this experiment. Taken seconds apart by two different cameras. Shot one shows an orb on one side Andrews chest, shot two shows what appears to be the same orb on the other side of Andrews's chest. The circumstances that these pictures where taken add weight to the spirit orb intelligence theory, i.e. appearing on request and taken by separate cameras appearing to move between shots.

That quote is from here- www.ukparanormal.net...

Look at the photos at the bottom of this page -www.ukparanormal.co.uk... - The orb was captured on 2 cameras and a cold sensation felt by a person next to it.

www.ukparanormal.net... - a sensible analysis on some orb photos at the bottom.

Explanation on how dust makes orbs - www.ukparanormal.co.uk...
Check out the whole UKParanormal site, its pretty good.

Not all skeptics are blindly ignorant you know, billybob.

BTW, maybe this needs to go in paranormal, Mods?

[edit on 7-6-2004 by minimi]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
try this thread:
Orb Skepticism
and this thread:
Orbs or Camera Problems?

(i would like to remind some people of the search function)

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hiya,

Orbs, well discounting the rest of the replies, no I havent had any encounters with them, but there could be 3 eplanations for these:

1)It may be an Alien entity or a UFO (well...it is if the flying object is't identified on this earth apart from being identified as a UFO)

2)There is a very, rare Lightning type, that is well...an orb, and it burns through anything it goes through (just about) so if anyone experiences a massive hole right where the Orb has gone through, then it is a more likely chance that it's a lightning orb. I'm sorry I can't name this lightning but a lightning orb.

3)If you see one, Your insanly Utterly Mad and need to get yourself checked out at a mental institute.

He he, just messing with ya on the 3rd one

I hope this brings about a little light

Phoenix

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok the soo called non lightning orbs and non hallucination orbs

how big...
what color,.,.
do they make sound..
any other characteristic...
types of encounters...

[edit on 7-6-2004 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Mm...I couldn't say much, Orange/red/yellow/bluey-purple/blue

Along those colours. Those colours are seen in extreme lightning, and fire so that would be lightning Orbs..I couldn't say anything about Alien orbs...they may be the same colour.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
go to skepdic.com, look up Orbs, see if it satisfies you....

new topics

top topics

join