It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of an online suicide happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Last night I dreamed that I was back in school in today's world (I am in my 40's and long out of school) and as I was leaving class, everyone had their cell-phones on watching something. Someone asked me if I had heard the news - someone was committing suicide online and dying while everyone watched and the police scrambled to try to figure out who/where it was occurring to try to save the person. They tried to show it to me and I didn't want to look.

I know this has already occurred, but I felt like this was a new instance. I hope this does not happen. It felt very real. I have had prophetic dreams in the past, just a few, but this had the same kind of feel and clarity in my mind when I woke up.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I can name off a hundred of these happening.

I think the last one was an OD on purpose, it was a black dude, webcam and everything, eventually someone called the police who was watching, and they rushed over there, to late of course.

Your dream will probably come true since it's not a rare happening, well except for all the kids watching it in school. Geeesh whatever happened to PBS.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Sounds a lil like the hollywood movie

Untraceable

with Diane Lane

except it was serial killing instead
of suicide

www.imdb.com...

join