It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cafferty Slams Obama And The Democrats For Their Response To Arizona Anti-Illegal Immigration Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Cafferty nailing it once again... Cafferty once in while nails it... he's like the new Lou Dobbs... but he doesn't have his full show like Dobbs used to have.

Cafferty, the only one telling the truth on CNN.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just another reason I quit watching CNN. They are becoming a right-wing political machine just like Faux News. Racist, corporate, militarlist and all that other right-wing B.S.!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Lol there is nothing right wing about enforcing laws.... I mean it is called illegal immigration for a reason ... you know ... because its illegal.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Cafferty, the only one telling the truth on CNN.

You mean the only one YOU agree with on CNN.

So naturally...he is the only one who tells the truth...because obviously YOU know what is the "truth" and no one else does....right?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

The bill is not about enforcing any laws it is enacting a new one that targets lawful American Citizens.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by Misoir

Lol there is nothing right wing about enforcing laws.... I mean it is called illegal immigration for a reason ... you know ... because its illegal.

Well maybe the Native Americans should start pulling us over because we are illegal immigrants. They would have a pretty big job on their hands, deporting 305 million people. We are all illegal my friend, the Native Americans never invited us here, we were not welcome. We came over here stole their land, raped their women and gave them diseases and currently occupy their lands. We are all illegal aliens!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
OMG Cafferty honest???

He's a flaming bag of excrement... How could you?

Are you on dope?

Have you EVER heard his rants?

Putting him in the ranks of Lou Dobbs is like mixing beef with jello.

You seriously need to rethink your ENTIRE LIFE Prospective!

[edit on 4·28·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

CNN as Fox as MSNBC, are paid government shills. Millions of people will agree with me on that.

CNN are full of it most of the time. ``The economy is recovering``... ``Iraq has WMDs``... ``Al-Qaeda wil get us``... ``Obama is change``... ``Militias are terrorists``... ect...

Sorry but CNN is lying... most of the time.

Cafferty is telling the truth on this one. Washington is full of it, Arizona is only trying to do the job the feds ARE SUPPOSED TO DO ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION.... that was his point and he was right.. nothing about it ``being my own truth``...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

wars have consequences when you lose them.

Its like , why would you let a central bank run your economy knowing they are going to take assets,, and leave the citizens of that country holding the risk?

Policies have consequences.

Hand your country over to oligarchs,your gov will neglect its duties,and lawless behavior will become law.

Losers don't make the rules they squabble over the scraps the winners create.

In the real world, if you wipe out your enemy you win, not in this fantasy world of politeness you like to live in.

When your gov you created is turned against you,you deserved it. Its natures law.

When Goldman Sachs helps write the financial reform, its like Hittler presiding as judge over his own war crimes trial and selecting the jury.

There is no take backs, if you are strong enough there is no laws, that is the way the world is in the upper echelon. Its a competition of who can rob and pillage the most.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Personally, I am not a fan of any major news network, or any big names in the media. But I actually agree with the OP's video on this one. I pretty much agree with what everything Cafferty said in the video.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by conspiracyrus

The bill is not about enforcing any laws it is enacting a new one that targets lawful American Citizens.

No, it does not. You obviously have not read AZ S.B. 1070.
Senate Bill 1070

Arguing from a position of ignorance does not enhance your credibility, it exposes you as a partisan.

And since ignorance is bliss, I know you will refuse to leave your blissful state to look for the TRUTH.

Here's the first few words of the 16-page bill (caps in original):

The legislature finds that there is a compelling interest in the cooperative enforcement of federal immigration laws throughout all of Arizona. The legislature declares that the intent of this act is to make attrition through enforcement the public policy of all state and local government agencies in Arizona. The provisions of this act are intended to work together to discourage and deter the unlawful entry and presence of aliens and economic activity by persons unlawfully present in the United States.

ARTICLE 8. ENFORCEMENT OF IMMIGRATION LAWS
11-1051. Cooperation and assistance in enforcement of
immigration laws; indemnification
A. NO OFFICIAL OR AGENCY OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY, TOWN OR OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE MAY ADOPT A POLICY THAT LIMITS OR RESTRICTS THE ENFORCEMENT OF FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAWS TO LESS THAN THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY FEDERAL LAW.
B. FOR ANY LAWFUL CONTACT MADE BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL OR AGENCY OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY, TOWN OR OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE WHERE REASONABLE SUSPICION EXISTS THAT THE PERSON IS AN ALIEN WHO IS UNLAWFULLY PRESENT IN THE UNITED STATES, A REASONABLE ATTEMPT SHALL BE MADE, WHEN PRACTICABLE, TO DETERMINE THE IMMIGRATION STATUS OF THE PERSON. THE PERSON'S IMMIGRATION STATUS SHALL BE VERIFIED WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PURSUANT TO 8 UNITED STATES CODE SECTION 1373(c).

(caps in original)

In other words, in any case where an officer already has the Constitutional authority (Terry v. Ohio) to make a "stop and frisk," he can also verify compliance with U.S. Immigration laws.

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

We are all illegal my friend, the Native Americans never invited us here, we were not welcome.

It would help your arguments if you spoke with some knowledge of history, sociology and anthropology.

Native Americans generally believed that the land belonged to no one and was to be shared by all. They warred among themselves for preferred hunting and settlement areas. American settlers of the 16th and 17th centuries were merely new competitors for settlement land.

Your premise is false, your pathological behavior unsupportable by fact or reason.

We are all illegal aliens!

"We" are the descendants of settlers who successfully defended themselves and their own cultural and legal guidelines.

You can always surrender if you feel so bad. Many Native Americans engaged in the enslavement of their captives.

Good luck when you turn yourself in.

jw

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Doesnt matter who he is.
If he makes sense, then he makes sense.
And he does make plenty of sense in this video.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

CNN as Fox as MSNBC, are paid government shills. Millions of people will agree with me on that.

CNN are full of it most of the time. ``The economy is recovering``... ``Iraq has WMDs``... ``Al-Qaeda wil get us``... ``Obama is change``... ``Militias are terrorists``... ect...

Sorry but CNN is lying... most of the time.

Cafferty is telling the truth on this one. Washington is full of it, Arizona is only trying to do the job the feds ARE SUPPOSED TO DO ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION.... that was his point and he was right.. nothing about it ``being my own truth``...

Could you maybe point out where in the constitution it says the Federal government is supposed to harass US citizens to produce their papers? I see some stuff about NOT being subjected to unwarranted searches and all but I am missing the part of the constitution you are referring to.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

In other words, in any case where an officer already has the Constitutional authority (Terry v. Ohio) to make a "stop and frisk," he can also verify compliance with U.S. Immigration laws.

deny ignorance
jw

Ignorance would be you trying to interpret this law that way. Can you tell me what the truck driver at the weigh station who was held until his wife could bring his BC was beings stopped for?

Hint: The answer is NOTHING. They just wanted him to prove he belonged here. That would kind of kill everything you just said. You can interpret this any way you like. Unfortunately, I am only concerned with how law enforcement interprets this law. So far they have already proven that all you need to be is brown.

You deny some ignorance.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Can you tell me what the truck driver at the weigh station who was held until his wife could bring his BC was beings stopped for?

Hint: The answer is NOTHING. They just wanted him to prove he belonged here.

Pure nonsense without support; propaganda. The law doesn't go into effect until this Summer, so any problem you or anyone else dreamed up cannot be blamed on SB 1070.

Give facts and authority, or return to partisan woodshed and come up with better make believe stories.

This could not happen because of SB 1070 since it doesn't yet have legal effect.

Misdirection and misinformation will do you more harm than good.

jw

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

How dare you point out the facts? These poople can not stand and comprehend the facts.

Like the one important fact, This bill emulates already existing laws of the land in place by the Federal Government.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter what you think of CNN or Cafferty (I don't pay attention to either.). He really did nail it. The Government just needs to enforce the laws already in place, we really have much bigger issues to worry about right now.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Its so idiotic I just can't stand it. Illegal immigrants are so obvioulsy brought into the US by the US corporations who want to have substandard wage slaves, and they are used as whipping posts.

Grow up, wake up, and get over it. There shouldnt be borders. However, that being said, considering the fascist state of some governments, they're kind of needed right now.

This is just another one of the strategies use to keep you diverted,divide and conquer, this time use their fav whipping post, so they can get on with their NWO agendas, and pad up the underground bases.

Just wake up, love the Mexicans, love everybody, and get rid of the fascists, thats the leaders, and black ops running this. The international banksters need to be arrested too.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is our BIG PROBLEM.

That you can AGREE or DISAGREE with people "On the NEWS".

That means it is not unbiased reporting anymore. It is all opinionated.

Thus, it is no longer "NEWS", but more like "OPINIONS about The News!"

Just to add to the topic, I will say I like Cafferty and have been watching his show for months. He is the only guy at CNN I think is respectable these days.

He IS the new Lou Dobbs. For sure.

The Cafferty File is always fun to check out.
caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com...
"The Cafferty File: Tell Jack how You Really Feel"

[edit on 29-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join