It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Recently somewhere in Iraq after weather had grounded all aircraft in the area the first two f-16s to return to the air reported another craft on their radar, too small to be a tanker or a fighter, but still too large and moving too fast to be a drone. Aside from a recently launched C-130, these pilots were positive they were the only sanctioned aircraft in the vicinity. While visibility was poor, the pilots trailed to within one mile of this anomaly without making any visual contact before losing track of it all together.

Initial speculation was that it was potentially an Iranian drone project, however, a close friend/colleague of mine and a former contactee began having headaches and recurring dreams that he had not had since his adolescence in Arizona.
He said that an entity in the dream told him that they were concerned that he could not be found in Arizona after his satellite came "back-online" (claiming that the satellite that they used to contact his group was on a elliptical orbit and that for periods of time when it is at the far reaches of this obit they sometimes lose contact) and that they had come to check up on him while in the area on other matters. He describes these entities as closely resembling traditional greys, but very tall.

He has yet to have any contact since, but has been having occasional headaches intermittently since the incident. This has led to us having a few discussions on the so called "star gate" supposedly hidden in Iraq and whether or not that could be the "other matters" the entity mentioned.

Some other people have brought up the "ufo" possibility with regards to the incident, but most of the time it gets laughed down in conversation. The reason I waited to post this information is a small attempt to retain some manner of OpSec with the incident.

Any insights or opinions?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFJetTech
Recently somewhere in Iraq after weather had grounded all aircraft in the area the first two f-16s to return to the air reported another craft on their radar, too small to be a tanker or a fighter, but still too large and moving too fast to be a drone. Aside from a recently launched C-130, these pilots were positive they were the only sanctioned aircraft in the vicinity. While visibility was poor, the pilots trailed to within one mile of this anomaly without making any visual contact before losing track of it all together.
snip
Any insights or opinions?

Up until the word "together", above, it sounded as if you were going to speak about an Iraqui UFO. But there is nothing on this thread about UFOs. You just go off the deep end into some tale of fantasy. C'mon, man/woman don't put us on with a title you can't deliver on.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I can fully understand your delay. Was he in the same box as this UFO was in relation to the 2 vipers?
Your thread could easily become a garment. Just be careful how you wear it.
May G_D bless you for your service and may he keep you and your wing protected and safe.
S&F
V1 out.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
thank you for your post .. i would like to say i agree its such a shame that you must feel that way about posting it souldnt be that way however there are alot of people that post sotrys that debunked and turn out to be false but ..but anyway i am new here and from what ive seen...well thanks for being brave and moving forward with your story ...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

First of all, I presented all the information I had and relayed the story of a friend. As this was an incident with an unidentified flying object over the skies of Iraq, that makes it entirely about an "Iraqi UFO".
I appologize for adding information other than that which the title implied but i thought it would be of interest to readers on the board.

reply to post by Violater1

I dont have a whole lot more information that that, although I was just informed that I had my time table slightly mixed up. It was the tanker that spotted the anomoly first, and the vipers diverted to check it out.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
perhaps george bush was right when he said weapons of mass destruction. did he mean alien tech. this is not the first time i have heard of ufo's, stargates etc... in iraq, i guess time will tell

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Whoa! Interesting post! It's quite obvious that his headaches, the telepathic contact and the UFO spotted on radar and followed by jets is no coincidence. Please share everything you can about this developing story. Sure, there will be haters posting on the thread but there are also interested readers.

top topics

join