It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help me belive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
the more and more i read about "magic" or these telekenetic powers if you will i want to belive, but i havent seen any real compeling evedence of its existance. I present a challenge show me that it really is there,in other words with in reason take you best shot.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No one here is going to be able to "help you", believe. That is something only you can do for yourself. You must choose to or not.

If it was that easy, politicians would take advantage of it and use that too in their campaigns. Just because you cannot or have not seen anything magical, doesn't mean it isn't there. You cannot see the air you breath, but know it is there. One cannot see the source of life, but we are alive, is that not magic enough. The earth continues to spin and revolve, despite an infinite and constant threat from beyond, meteors come to mind, how many near misses have there been...if it isn't magic, then some other powerful force is protecting all of us.

However, the choice is yours, and you must decide for your self.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"we cannot see the source of life yet we are alive" beautiful poetry it is.

i seen it one time.

peace

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
neonine with meditation, prayer and knowledge(not truth don't get the two confused) you will see that there is more to life than meets the eye. No pun intended

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
dear friend,

no one can help you in that, because no matter any kind of proofs some one can give to you, if you want, you always will have something to "dismantle" that proofs.
if you want to belive in that find some good hinduist and bhuddist manuals and DO/Folow exatly what is ordered there in order you can do that, that will be your proof.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
CAn you prove that it does not exist.
We don't know the origins of many things around us, but we are alive.
According to Newton we evolved from monkeys, but that is just a theory, it is not proven, but most believe it to be true. The same goes for those sort of powers. You can either say that it was a sort of magic trick, or that it is true.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
meditation

for real....it opens you up to so much. If you really want to belive, invest some time in it.

= p e a c e =

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
"I think therefore I am"
We always take that for granted, animals, if they were able to perceive of such a thing, would probably consider this some kind of magic.
Evolution will probably bring out the sort of mainstream evidence you are looking for, but thats not to say it doesn't exist now.
Id recommend checking out Indians and Buddhism

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thanks for the help guys, and i thingk i will try medetation

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I used to feel the same way-so many people claim so much....
I will try to communicate with you,ie send you a word, if you get it post it. It would help if I had a picture of you, so I can see you in my minds eye.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This has been done beofre only in a diffrerent matter...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You either believe, or you do not. But simple research should be enough to convince you either to / or to not believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonine
the more and more i read about "magic" or these telekenetic powers if you will i want to belive, but i havent seen any real compeling evedence of its existance. I present a challenge show me that it really is there,in other words with in reason take you best shot.

Click the link in my signature for concrete examples, yes its below... I named it "free paranormal website." There's enough information there to keep you occupied. It should help answer many questions you may have.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Check out Unexplained Mysteries as well. They will help you understand things better too. Great Psi Guide there to try as a starting point.

regs out...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Also www.psipog.net have some concrete video examples of telekenisis (btw.. I'm not advertising it, I'm just saying, if you don't like this post, delete it.. but I'm just trying to help) hehe.. I'm a noob and haven't read the forums rules yet

top topics

join