It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are exempt from obamacare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My best friend is a Muslim and he says you are a liar. Your post is also hate speech since what you are claiming is a hoax. I think you should be arrested before someone kills a Muslim because you lie. Don't you feel any responsibility for conveying the truth?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
Well if Muslims are exempt than every other religion should be exempt too.

Worst thing is that being exempt from participating and paying for obamacare, will not keep them from still showing up at hospitals and clinics to use the healthcare service for free that the rest of us are paying for.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Please move to HOAX.
factcheck.org...

* Exempts Muslims from the requirement to obtain coverage. (Not specifically. It does have a religious exemption, but that is intended for Old Order Amish.)

Actually, you inadvertently proved his point. Although the OP paints a picture that infers only Muslims will be exempt, the truth is that Muslims will be exempt and the government (this source?) is simply claiming it was to protect another group but will encompass Muslims, and other religions, as well.

Important to note: This eliminates Christians from being able to declare exemption however since Christianity has no specific guidelines barring people from obtaining insurance.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
My best friend is a Muslim and he says you are a liar. Your post is also hate speech since what you are claiming is a hoax. I think you should be arrested before someone kills a Muslim because you lie. Don't you feel any responsibility for conveying the truth?

1) Where is the Lie?
2) How is it hate speech?
3) A hoax?
4) Arrested for stating a fact? ( are you a Nazi? )

That is the text of the Law.

I know it does not say that Muslims are exempt but that is part of their Religon. That info comes from a Muslim I know.

Maybe you see this as hate speech as well, But I plead the First!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join