It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF! pictures that prove that mother nature loves you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Such a great collection of love filled gooeyness...

From a guy who goes by "Predator..."

Yet another proof that mother nature is out to get us. Lull us with beautiful things, only to discover the predator underneath

Great thread, my friend hehe

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I loved the last picture with the waterfall. I love waterfall pictures no matter what.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think some of them (if not all of them) were taken by Yann Arthus Bertrand, a French photographer who is very dedicated to the protection of nature (but is sponsored by multinational firms as his photographs are very expensive to make).
You can download images here : www.yannarthusbertrand2.org...〈=en&l=1920

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
PROOF! pictures that prove mother nature hates your ass.

Originally posted by predator0187
www.universetoday.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The 5th and the last are like... PERFECTLY SHAPED!

Beautiful ones! Thanks for the pics!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Some of those are man-made.

Even if they weren't, it's not surprising to find curiously shaped objects or structures in nature,

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
sorry, but that symbol doesnt represent love to everything... it may represents to us, but to the other specieis it doesnt ... so, I just cant understand

so, if this is a philosophical thread, then OK ... otherwise, it doesnt make sense

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Thank you OP for posting these. I will be showing these to my daughter once she gets home from school. She loves things like this

S and F for you!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think the natural ones are absolutely awsome thanks for making my day

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Negative me says thx, but does nothing for me really.

For you positive types maybe it may bring you a warm heart.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nice thread, somedays I get so tired of reading the same old rants, its actually nice to see someone with a simple positive, a bit silly message.
It ain't all bad.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Awesome. Just saw Avatar two days ago so these really set it off.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Thanks for posting these wonderful photos. As a Wiccan, I know in my heart that the Great Mother loves Her children, and even though most do not believe in Her, or even know She exists, she still loves us. Want to know Her? Go outside and look around at the Beauty that is Nature. Sit in a forest and meditate.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeah-Alright

I'll try and do some digging and see if I can figure that out.

I remember watching, I think, "Earth" and I saw the one that looks like it is in marsh and it kinda got me thinking about natural hearts.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I just thought I would post them because I like the photos, no other reason. I was just using the proof of mother nature loves you as kind of like a light hearted thing. I understand they are just a symbol, so take it as you wish.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Im very happy to see more of this stuff coming along. Very nice pictures, nature pics are always great to look at. Thanks for posting those.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Its nice to see something so pleasant on this site . It helps balance the doom an gloom ratio

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My guess: Aliens did all of that.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
~GRATITUDE~

Heart of Creation
with
Heart of Nature
with
Heart of Man

symbols will signify whatever we designate...yet our collective energy could resonate with certain natural areas and imbue them specific patterns or archetypes --- then again, sure is possible certain patterns (archetypes like 'heart') could have existed prior to man on earth

∞LOVE∞

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thank you for brighten up this forum with this thread.

I'd like to contribute two pictures. This one I took last fall during my visit in Sedona, AZ. A guide pointed out to me how a lot of the cactus around the "vortexes" are growing in heart shape. It's like they can't help themselves and grow like this, picking up all the good energy and intention people gather there for. At least that's what I like to believe

And this one I took on one of the island surrounding Seattle. Obviously it was put there, put the rock looks like it had an original heart shape.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Serafina]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join