It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for Secretive Satanic Organizations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Again, letting you know what sources we use would be the antithesis of the title of this thread. I am more than happy to answer any questions not related to the material our initiates are given.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you for the invitation. i am fairly certain i don't have demons but i suppose it depends upon the criteria you use to describe them. Lilith, the first wife of Adam, found him boring and left him for the serpent; She became the mother of all demons. Oddly enough she remained free of the original sin. Satan is the ruler of the Djinni, he refused to bow down to Adam because the Djinni were created before man. Satan translates to "adversary". I do tend to vaccillate when it comes to sharing knowledge. It is a risk i am not willing to take, A demon cast out by Jesus said his name was legion..... A legion was a Roman army numbering about six thousand. I have found this statement to be accurate. s914.photobucket.com... this is my "aliens" one out of many,

[edit on 033131p://am3150 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you for the invitation.

I would also like to thank Maybe-Maybe-Not for inviting you to this thread.

It is great to have you here.

i am fairly certain i don't have demons but i suppose it depends upon the criteria you use to describe them.

Well said...I agree. What you have "might" be demons...but it is very wise of you to reserve judgment until we all know for sure what these entities are.

The OP of this thread summons demons and joins with them at the hip.

Can you detail for us any time you may have been "joined" with demons (or whatever we are calling them)?

I want to weigh both poster's experiences verses each other and look for similarities so I may assess them better.

Lilith, the first wife of Adam, found him boring and left him for the serpent;

Ok...

She became the mother of all demons.

I see...

Oddly enough she remained free of the original sin.

You are right, that is odd.

Satan is the ruler of the Djinni, he refused to bow down to Adam because the Djinni were created before man.

Were you told this by demons/aliens/whatever or are you quoting this from somewhere?

Do you think the OP is summoning Djinni? If so, do you think they are lying to him and telling him they are "demons" just to mess with his head?

I find that demons usually tend to mess with people's heads.

Satan translates to "adversary".

If that ain't proof of demon summoning...tell me what is!

I do tend to vaccillate when it comes to sharing knowledge.

You mean "vac·il·late"

1 a : to sway through lack of equilibrium b : fluctuate, oscillate
2 : to waver in mind, will, or feeling : hesitate in choice of opinions or courses.

Thank you for warning me that you tend to drift in your views and have no solid base to what you say. That is refreshing.

Usually (as in the case of the OP), lofty types demand they are correct in their fantasies and falsifications.

It is a risk i am not willing to take,

Why the hell not...right?

A demon cast out by Jesus said his name was legion.....

Ok...and?

A legion was a Roman army numbering about six thousand. I have found this statement to be accurate.

Yeah...that much checks out fine.

s914.photobucket.com... this is my "aliens" one out of many,

[edit on 033131p://am3150 by debris765nju]

Um...can you trace the demons for me? Being someone who has worked with film for many years, I can think of other reasons for these artifacts to appear in your "primitive webcam pictures".

But I am willing to change my views on this if you can trace the demon for me, since I can not see it myself.

ALSO- Have you read the OP's stance on demons and the summoning of them?

Do you think he is sharing legitimate information or just making things up?

It is my stance that he is utterly full of crap and lying to our faces just to promote his own "self created cult".

Being a creator of a cult myself, it isn't hard to spot an amateur trying his hand at it.

Thanks for your answers in advance.

PS- What do these demons do to you?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask, just out of curiosity - are you the creator of Temples of Satan? Thanks in advance for your reply.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackJack
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I'm not sure if I was knocking him, perhaps someone else was. But I am a Christian and fit your description.

I am pretty sure I did not single you out and point any fingers at you. If so, I am sorry but I looked and do not see why you think I was directing this specifically at you.

My knowledge of demons and evocation comes from when I was a member of a Golden Dawn Temple. The Bible certainly has a lot of references to Satan and Angels, so that is a good source too. Also, I have been friends with a nun who did exorcisms.

That was kind of my point. You are using a man made book and second hand accounts to counter first hand experience. You do not see any incongruity there?

Incidentally, Satanic groups remain secret because they have more power working in secret.

Again, why would a Christian feel they know more about Satanic groups than the Satanic groups do? In fact, why would Christians feel they know anything about any Satanic groups at all? Satan is not a Christian deity so all Christians can do is see their own Satan. It seems kind of tough to gleen any real knowledge when always looking with tainted vision.

The more public they would become the more they would stir people over to the side of God thus defeating their purpose. Also, this might have something to do with it as well, groups build up what is called an Egregore, which is an entity that comes into existance as a result of the group mind. They have to carefully guard their membership in order to create the kind of Egregore they are looking for. That is one of the reasons groups don't let new members fully into the fold but in degrees.

That last part does not make sense. Nothing about the Egregore requires secrecy of the group. It only requires group think which is quite easily applied to Christians as well.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by satanictemple

reply to post by debris765nju

reply to post by Mr Mask

Satanictemple, debris765nju, Mr Mask…..

All this alien & demon stuff MUST be related!

Have a look at this guy (below). His name is Alistair Crowley. He’s a very infamous sorcerer:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/966af2bd350b.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

He summoned many demons, the most infamous being “Lam”, whom he summoned in 1918 (below).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/360e3dad7059.jpg[/atsimg]

Now here’s what I find REALLY interesting…..

debris765nju looks just like Crowley &…..

Many think that Lam is an alien!

I see connections…….

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Now here’s what I find REALLY interesting…..

debris765nju looks just like Crowley &…..

Many think that Lam is an alien!

I see connections…

I have a radical theory...perhaps, just maybe (maybe not) close encounters with demon/aliens make you look more and more like Crowly the more you are touched by them?

Wait...follow me.

Crowly looks like debris767nju, and Lam looks kinda like both if you really messed with them in photoshop...

What if Lam is one of these alien/demons, and he (and his kind) are coming here and joining at the hip with humans (essentially mating with their flesh-vessels or something Satanic like that) and instead of birthing actual aliens from the action-

they simply change the "host" overtime to look like Lam...Crowly...this other guy.

This may hold water.

HEY OP! Do you look like Crowly?

PS...No I am not the Temple Master of Satan Land (or whatever you called it)...thanks for asking.

Get back at me with some theories on this! I want to know the truth!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join