It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone tried communicating with the shadows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm curious about other peoples experiences in communicating with the shadows. You know, when you get sleep paralysis and can see shadowy beings. Well... Anyways I tried it (whatever method you use power to ya, I just used lucid dreaming basics). Tough to control the fear though. But once past that odd stuff happens. Once I was in a lucid states and moving around my room and scanning some of the beings, on of them put me to sleep and showed me visions of a past life. I don't think my past life but a past life. Where I saw the shadow girl while she was still alive. After this the beings (used to be 3 now 2) never seemed to talk and I try it every once and awhile.

So what are your experiences?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Are you using the term "the shadows" from the Ghost Whisperer? That show does not portray the legit reality of what shadow people are.

Shadow people, are ghosts. Not demonic entities, just because their shadows. The reason they appear as shadows is because, it takes a very large amount of energy for a spirit to manifest- and a shadow manifestation is a PARTIAL manifestation.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Odd... I've heard of these shadows, and I know what you're talking about.

You're mention of sleep paralysis seems a bit unrelated to me, but I do have these 'nightmares' often.

Are they related?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

thanks for that comment it shed some light into things I may have seen

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I did, and I tripped over a grate in the sidewalk..... man, that was a mistake
No more communicating with shadow's for me, I'll tell ya

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Interesting topic you brought up. It's been done before, but I believe it to be important nonetheless.

I have been documenting shadowpeople encounters for the past few years through my own investigation efforts, colleagues efforts, and my own personal experiences with them.

I do not believe shadowpeople to be human ghosts. Some may be, but the ones that I (and my colleagues) have encountered are definitely not.

I have opted not to openly communicate with them and choose the "shoot first, ask questions later" approach. Being an energy worker, it's not so hard to rid my living space of these things.

I find shadowpeople rather intrusive, more so than normal human spirits. The humans spirits can be reasoned with (most of the time) whereas these beings cannot. I have been attacked at least twice by these things, while I was wide awake, no sleep paralysis involved. I have been scratched on both my left arm, and the middle of my back with a 4-5 claw mark pattern.

I also find that these things can break through conventional energy barriers that one can set up within their home, and can even break through the stronger ones that I use. This has led me to the conclusion that they are definitely not human in origin.

If I am able to keep one at bay next time around, without totally getting rid of it, I will see if I can communicate, but so far I choose not to as that could just open my home up to more intrusions.

Hope that helps.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've never tried to communicate with any "entities" while under sleep paralysis, but I have experienced it on multiple occasions and tried communicating with my wife... and even though I thought my words were completely coherent my wife refered to it as "sleep talking drunken slurs". Sleep paralysis is a very common and well understood phenomenon and shouldn't be taken as a symptom or facilitator of the supernatural.

However, I think the key word you used is lucid dreaming.
Nothing about your experience indicates its anything other than a dream, especially where one "put you to sleep" and showed you visions of someone elses past life...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes, i waved at them. They waved right back.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFJetTech
I've never tried to communicate with any "entities" while under sleep paralysis, but I have experienced it on multiple occasions and tried communicating with my wife... and even though I thought my words were completely coherent my wife refered to it as "sleep talking drunken slurs". Sleep paralysis is a very common and well understood phenomenon and shouldn't be taken as a symptom or facilitator of the supernatural.

However, I think the key word you used is lucid dreaming.
Nothing about your experience indicates its anything other than a dream, especially where one "put you to sleep" and showed you visions of someone elses past life...

You bring up a very good point. Lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis are on one end of the spectrum, whereas paranormal occurrences are on the complete other end (with a VERY thin line separating them). I still believe, however, that spirits do communicate through dreams quite often, as that is where they can manifest themselves in a non-threatening way. The amount of claims that I have looked over for the past two years have led me to believe that out of about 20 cases of this being reported in my files, only 2 were the real deal, as they happened while fully awake (as in my case). I don't doubt the fact that sleep paralysis may be induced by one of these buggers, but more often than not, it's just a natural biological process. I'm going to have to email more paranormal groups around the country to see if they have had a dramatic increase in reported shadowpeople as I have.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

same here, sometimes they are as surprised to see me as i am them - they gasp, look and point. i can't make out facial features, but the hand definitely moves toward the mouth like the are covering a gasp. me and my friends have seen groups of them, like they are just hanging out....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Just because someone says "shadow beings are < fill in the blank >" does not mean that is what they are. The truth is we have no idea what they are.
I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. It is unwise and not helpful to give someone an explanation as if you know for certain what it is without actually having any proof. Theory is all we have right now and there are many theories about these entities. I have been dealing with these things all my life and with all the experience I have, I still cannot give you an answer as to what they are. We just don't know.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've been trying to meditate and what I do is just kind of stare into the blackness behind my eyes until I see rings of colors and stuff. I continue to relax, and focus on the darkness until I see a bit of pulsating light. I continue to look at and be aware of this, trying not to think about much else, but just trying to relax, breathe, look at and be aware of the images my mind is producing.

Sometimes I get a beeping or rushing sound in my head. Sometimes I get small twitches in my legs or arms as my body goes to sleep but my mind stays awake.
It kind of feels like sleep paralysis sometimes. It can be scary I guess if you don't know what to expect. I've learned just to go with it. If I feel scared, I will wake up. But if I tell myself to relax at that point, I can actually start to feel a kind of floating feeling as I go into the dream.

Have you ever started to fall asleep and actually felt like you were falling? Have you ever jerked awake because of this weird feeling? Well I used to get that a lot.

I used to do this when I was a kid, before I knew what I was doing. I remember trying to explain to my mother that I could actually feel myself falling asleep and it felt like I was spinning or falling.

I remember feeling this as a kid, but later, as an adult I didn't really focus on that so much, and my mind was full of thoughts as I went to sleep, instead of being like a child and not really having a lot of things to think about.

But now I am starting to get that again, but this time I just go with it, so when I fall asleep, I just relax into it, and find myself in the dream.

I still pretty much go with whatever I happen to be dreaming about though. I will know I am dreaming, but I usually can't control the dream as much as I would like. It seems as though as soon as I realize I am dreaming and start to try to think of something to do, I wake up.

There have been times when I felt a presence or felt afraid, but I'm not sure anything was really there. If you go into the dreaming with fear, you may dream something scary. So I always try to block out all negative thoughts. I think about good things. If the dream turns scary, I remind myself that it is my dream.

Sometimes when I realize I am dreaming, I have interesting conversations with my dream figures, but usually when I wake up I don't remember much about it.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by jessieg]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Hey truth and the OP. S&F.

I´ve been willing to talk about this, but the threads in the last 2 months
were extremely childish.

Anyways, I think I can speak now, 3 moths after. I wrote what it
happen in my notepad so all the details are there.

The event:

The first thing happened, happened extreme quickly - and in my
case was not just me in the event, my wife was there too.

I woke up (3AM), in complete awake conscience. Im solid and confident
in that. But, the thing is: I woke up in a sitting position, but that
freaked me out only afterwards.

(i wrote everything in my notepad, keep that in mind).

I look down, my wife was holding my belly, the covers were at my knees.
At that particular time, i was just with eyes completely wide open.
She was with eyes closed.

I heard a very big and distinct noise (with testing I discover that was
exacly the 'crack' sound my door does when you give a little push).

Half second later, in front of my eyes I saw the entity. My wife gave
a little scream, like a scare, and with her fingers she gave me a squeeze.
'It' stopped a very little and then resume its fast walk towards the wall
and it was gone.

It lasted approx 1,5 seconds. But I saw this:

-Very very tall being, almost my heigth (1,87meters);
-Blackest black solid inside, misty smoke on the edges;
-Female, very gentle movement, a curved body;
-The longest legs ever, i mean almost disproportionate;
-Glowing eyes, red on the spot and yellow on the glow (not excessive);

Afterwards:

The fear I experienced was beyond me, and I always do energy
raising (bone breathing) and chi cultivation when I can. I was attacked
last year for more that 5 hours, but I never 'saw' anything, just feeled
their presence.

Why I woke up in sitting position gives me chills even today. Im trying
not to think abduction... but the evidence claims this way.

My wife were as sleep. Her little scream was not for the sound of the
crack on the door, but the apparition per se. I talked to her the next
day and she remembered the 'nightmare', so I was the only fully awake
but I take that as a ripple of my own energy body that got her (because
she was touching me) and got into her dream mind mixed with a dream.

I stood there, in the dark, for about ten minutes or so. I got up, i turned
the lights on.

The next 4 days I went to bed approx 5 AM to 8 AM. Later, the fear
decreased, but i sleep with the lights on.

My take:

-Abducted or not, I woke up before the crack sound, so this comes
from a third influence not seen (guide or other entity I could not see);
-Not human. I´ve projected into 4D before and the recently deceased
humans retain their looks and have a strong aura when they are absorbing
the energetic body from living humans (lower chakra emotions).
-That being dont give a shait about me, he gave a small look and
continued, so, my take is that whatever he wanted was already done;

My understanding goes that 4D 'shadow' creatures are alien or 5D teocratic
souls that need a little 'field action' or more intensive energetic vampirism
that the psychic link of thought forms of adoration and fear from people
in general (religions, brutal society) gives to them.

The solid black and smoke edges I guess its a device of deception,
because humans (projectors/deceased) or demons (5D) use a form that
is easy recognizable. Never saw a demon, but i guess their really mean
game is full front fear to make you spin your lower chakras, hence a
projected form / sounds / smells.

I believe strong energy builders can see their deception because of the
3rd eye chakra highly avanced... but those people will never fall to be
their preys, a waste of energy for them (negs). Best to have a shot at
average Joes, that will cope without a fight.

Aliens? Yeah. My ego is not the size of the universe, sir.

I hope that we can exchange information,

RP

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

i can agrree with you for a fact that the shadowpoeple are not human. i know them as Saculs when my friend told me bout them. they are like the inner rage of a persons energy that either projects itself when the person dies or goes to sleep. having dealt with them myself i learned that they love certain energy signitures (color scent and range). the attractiong depends on the sacul you deal with. since they are pure energy however they cannot be stopped by normal barriers but barriers made to stop energy and not the other things normal barriers stop will hopefuly fix your problem

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i've never "seen" any shadow people, but i have encountered many. most of my spiritual/metaphysical encounters are totally non-visual but full of information otherwise perceived. i can see them in my mind's eye, in a way that vision alone can't fill in.

i've not had much luck communicating, though. there is a sort of blankness in the voice of their mind - i can hail them and i get a dim sort of acknowledgment and that's all, if even that. i feel that they know i am there and that i know they are there but it isn't a formed thought at all- just an awareness in me of their awareness in general.

i have no idea the origins of these entities - i would have to agree that they don't seem human but one time i think the shadow was somehow a part of me and that helped me understand a little bit more - i think these may be parts of our selves that we discard - they are not alive anymore - negative emotions and associated that we have resolved and/or purged from our soul.

refuse, if you will. not something recyclable as sentience but probably there is a perfect place for Mother to recycle these slough-offs of the human spirit.

when i said parts of our selves, i don't mean to suggest that we are encountering only our own discards - i think it is much the opposite and we just happen onto them wherever they were left when shed, in the aether.

but that's just an idea - i am not sure at all! something to go on, maybe, to help further quantify and understand.

-------------------------

having said all that, i feel certain there are more than one kind of shadow entity, just from my own experiences. i know of 2 that i've recognized as different from each other to a degree that they must be two different phenomenon, altogether.

the second type is very rational and totally sentient and super-intelligent. communication is direct mind to mind and faster than the speed of light just like when communicating with the beings that dwell in my so-called *dreamland*.
humanoid in shape but not necessarily size, the only way i can describe them is "darker than dark". so dark there is no shadow at all - the outline is somehow not a shadow but still is evident - within that, it seems to me to be like an absence or a void rather than a shadow.
i have not been preyed upon or intruded upon by this sort.

these are one of the very few things that i actually can see with my physical eyes - and one time i saw one on my security camera - i was inside and it just on the other side of the wall nearest me. and it communicated to me and i replied - but it couldn't know i was there through the usual human senses - there was a preternatural awareness that i could sense, in it.
it asked me if it could come in the yard - it was outside the back gate - and i said no not today. it said okay very politely but just remained there for 5 minutes at least, maybe longer. the whole time i could sense it sensing me! finally i looked away and when i looked back, it was gone.

and incidentally, that happened exactly 3 years ago tonight - midsummer night's eve!

--------------------

locololo and perhaps furzball seem to be describing the first type.

truthseeker1984 and RobertPaulsim give accounts that seem to fit more in with the second type, imo.

i think the following are also concerning the 2nd sort:

"I had a very odd encounter with Death. For the past several months, my seven year old niece was going on and on about a tall, black shadow that comes to her in the woods behind our house. My family has always been very open and honest about things of a spiritual nature with the children. So, when I asked her to tell me more about the "stranger", she immediately and nonchalantly referred to her visitor as "the Angel of Dying". I asked her how she knew this. She told me that "the angel told her so." She had been trying to tell us about "the angel" for quite a while now. But, as usual, we adults are so caught up in the day to day, that we tend to ignore children's rambling about "imaginary" friends. However, her persistence, and reading about other people's encounters...spurred me to sit down with her and listen. I am more of a mother to her, as her real mom passed away two years ago, so we are very, very close. She sat calmly and told me why the angel "took" her mom away, and why she also had to leave soon. At first, I didn't understand. Later that day, she came running up to me during dinner, grabbed my hand and literally pulled me from my seat, insisting that her "angel" wanted to meet me. It was about 8:30 pm as we went out into the yard. She told me to sit on the grass while she went into the woods to "get him". What I saw next was absolutely incredible! She emerged from the woods in a swirl of leaves, floating about a foot off the ground. She was skipping playfully on thin air and was hand in hand with a figure so dark that it literally had no shadows. I froze for an instant as they came to where I sat. Every hair on my body stood on end. My niece came behind me, putting her hand on my shoulder telling me not to be afraid. She then took my hand and put it into "his". The next thing I remember, was my husband hovering over me in the yard and a group of paramedic workers attending to my niece about three feet away. She passed away that night from a brain hemorrhage. The whole event changed all of our lives here. She still comes to visit, and my hand still tingles."

"I am a hospice care-giver mostly to AIDS patients and others on the final stages of terminal illness. I had become quite close to one patient in particular, and we would often have length discussions about all things spiritual during his lucid moments. Early on the morning of his death, I had come into his room as I'd done for the 4 months he was with us, at sunrise to open the blinds as per his request. The blinds were an opaque white, already allowing the bright morning sun to light the room for normal sight. As I walked over to the window, I saw a distinctly female figure sitting next to him on the bed. I heard the words, "Please leave the blinds closed." in a low, multilayered voice. Her lips, however, never moved. In the existing room light, her pale, thin face was skeletal on one side, and somewhat normal on the other, except for the darkness of her eyes and her sunken cheekbones. I just stood there in awe as she placed her spiderlike hand over his heart, and he opened his eyes. Upon seeing me first, he smiled and said "Good Morning, Joan..." Then, he calmly noticed Her, his smile broadened. She bent down to kiss him and pulled her hand down firmly on his chest. Again, he looked over to me and said, "Isn't She beautiful...how can anyone be afraid of Death." I felt tears welling up in my eyes and wanted to rush over and take his other hand, but for whatever reason, I was paralyzed where I stood. It was weird. I could actually see the life force draining out of him, coming out of his finger tips into hers. Almost immediately his heart monitor went dead and the alarm sounded. I turned for only a brief second toward the door as others were rushing in. When I turned back, she was gone. Stan, my patient, was finally at peace and all I could do was smile back at his corpse. Ever since that particular incident, the work I do here has become even more important than I had ever dreamed. I keep hoping to "catch" Her/Him again and taste a bit of the sweetness Stan did that morning."

read more first hand accounts here.

they aren't scary and if you have anxiety about it, reading these stories might help.

i am of the mind, too, that these darker than darker shadows are angels of death - reapers - psychopomps

just because you see one now and then does not mean that you are going to die or lose someone you love to death - not at all!

i think they have other duties, too, and they are sentient and free-willed and like any other angel to become enamored of certain humans not under their care, from time to time, and so they "hang out".
they do not have any ill-intention toward human beings - they care for us.
they don't decide when we die or give any assistance to anyone's dying.

they just show up when it's time, to make sure you don't have to cross alone.
from what i understand, NO ONE ever is alone on the other side right after they've crossed!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
i've never "seen" any shadow people, but i have encountered many. most of my spiritual/metaphysical encounters are totally non-visual but full of information otherwise perceived. i can see them in my mind's eye, in a way that vision alone can't fill in.

i've not had much luck communicating, though. there is a sort of blankness in the voice of their mind - i can hail them and i get a dim sort of acknowledgment and that's all, if even that. i feel that they know i am there and that i know they are there but it isn't a formed thought at all- just an awareness in me of their awareness in general.

i have no idea the origins of these entities - i would have to agree that they don't seem human but one time i think the shadow was somehow a part of me and that helped me understand a little bit more - i think these may be parts of our selves that we discard - they are not alive anymore - negative emotions and associated that we have resolved and/or purged from our soul.

refuse, if you will. not something recyclable as sentience but probably there is a perfect place for Mother to recycle these slough-offs of the human spirit.

when i said parts of our selves, i don't mean to suggest that we are encountering only our own discards - i think it is much the opposite and we just happen onto them wherever they were left when shed, in the aether.

but that's just an idea - i am not sure at all! something to go on, maybe, to help further quantify and understand.

-------------------------

having said all that, i feel certain there are more than one kind of shadow entity, just from my own experiences. i know of 2 that i've recognized as different from each other to a degree that they must be two different phenomenon, altogether.

the second type is very rational and totally sentient and super-intelligent. communication is direct mind to mind and faster than the speed of light just like when communicating with the beings that dwell in my so-called *dreamland*.
humanoid in shape but not necessarily size, the only way i can describe them is "darker than dark". so dark there is no shadow at all - the outline is somehow not a shadow but still is evident - within that, it seems to me to be like an absence or a void rather than a shadow.
i have not been preyed upon or intruded upon by this sort.

these are one of the very few things that i actually can see with my physical eyes - and one time i saw one on my security camera - i was inside and it just on the other side of the wall nearest me. and it communicated to me and i replied - but it couldn't know i was there through the usual human senses - there was a preternatural awareness that i could sense, in it.
it asked me if it could come in the yard - it was outside the back gate - and i said no not today. it said okay very politely but just remained there for 5 minutes at least, maybe longer. the whole time i could sense it sensing me! finally i looked away and when i looked back, it was gone.

and incidentally, that happened exactly 3 years ago tonight - midsummer night's eve!

--------------------

locololo and perhaps furzball seem to be describing the first type.

truthseeker1984 and RobertPaulsim give accounts that seem to fit more in with the second type, imo.

i think the following are also concerning the 2nd sort:

"I had a very odd encounter with Death. For the past several months, my seven year old niece was going on and on about a tall, black shadow that comes to her in the woods behind our house. My family has always been very open and honest about things of a spiritual nature with the children. So, when I asked her to tell me more about the "stranger", she immediately and nonchalantly referred to her visitor as "the Angel of Dying". I asked her how she knew this. She told me that "the angel told her so." She had been trying to tell us about "the angel" for quite a while now. But, as usual, we adults are so caught up in the day to day, that we tend to ignore children's rambling about "imaginary" friends. However, her persistence, and reading about other people's encounters...spurred me to sit down with her and listen. I am more of a mother to her, as her real mom passed away two years ago, so we are very, very close. She sat calmly and told me why the angel "took" her mom away, and why she also had to leave soon. At first, I didn't understand. Later that day, she came running up to me during dinner, grabbed my hand and literally pulled me from my seat, insisting that her "angel" wanted to meet me. It was about 8:30 pm as we went out into the yard. She told me to sit on the grass while she went into the woods to "get him". What I saw next was absolutely incredible! She emerged from the woods in a swirl of leaves, floating about a foot off the ground. She was skipping playfully on thin air and was hand in hand with a figure so dark that it literally had no shadows. I froze for an instant as they came to where I sat. Every hair on my body stood on end. My niece came behind me, putting her hand on my shoulder telling me not to be afraid. She then took my hand and put it into "his". The next thing I remember, was my husband hovering over me in the yard and a group of paramedic workers attending to my niece about three feet away. She passed away that night from a brain hemorrhage. The whole event changed all of our lives here. She still comes to visit, and my hand still tingles."

"I am a hospice care-giver mostly to AIDS patients and others on the final stages of terminal illness. I had become quite close to one patient in particular, and we would often have length discussions about all things spiritual during his lucid moments. Early on the morning of his death, I had come into his room as I'd done for the 4 months he was with us, at sunrise to open the blinds as per his request. The blinds were an opaque white, already allowing the bright morning sun to light the room for normal sight. As I walked over to the window, I saw a distinctly female figure sitting next to him on the bed. I heard the words, "Please leave the blinds closed." in a low, multilayered voice. Her lips, however, never moved. In the existing room light, her pale, thin face was skeletal on one side, and somewhat normal on the other, except for the darkness of her eyes and her sunken cheekbones. I just stood there in awe as she placed her spiderlike hand over his heart, and he opened his eyes. Upon seeing me first, he smiled and said "Good Morning, Joan..." Then, he calmly noticed Her, his smile broadened. She bent down to kiss him and pulled her hand down firmly on his chest. Again, he looked over to me and said, "Isn't She beautiful...how can anyone be afraid of Death." I felt tears welling up in my eyes and wanted to rush over and take his other hand, but for whatever reason, I was paralyzed where I stood. It was weird. I could actually see the life force draining out of him, coming out of his finger tips into hers. Almost immediately his heart monitor went dead and the alarm sounded. I turned for only a brief second toward the door as others were rushing in. When I turned back, she was gone. Stan, my patient, was finally at peace and all I could do was smile back at his corpse. Ever since that particular incident, the work I do here has become even more important than I had ever dreamed. I keep hoping to "catch" Her/Him again and taste a bit of the sweetness Stan did that morning."

read more first hand accounts here.

they aren't scary and if you have anxiety about it, reading these stories might help.

i am of the mind, too, that these darker than darker shadows are angels of death - reapers - psychopomps

just because you see one now and then does not mean that you are going to die or lose someone you love to death - not at all!

i think they have other duties, too, and they are sentient and free-willed and like any other angel to become enamored of certain humans not under their care, from time to time, and so they "hang out".
they do not have any ill-intention toward human beings - they care for us.
they don't decide when we die or give any assistance to anyone's dying.

they just show up when it's time, to make sure you don't have to cross alone.
from what i understand, NO ONE ever is alone on the other side right after they've crossed!

After i posted my reply on the saculs i decided to speak to my friend and he gave me some more information on them. The Saculs and Sagarus are the shadows, the Sagarus are the mind and astral body of the person that dies, and the Saculs are the emotion. the Sagarus have memory and knowledge so they are more civilised and knowledgible, while the Saculs are more of an emotionless wreck to put it into basic terms. they are pure emotion and hate, so if you were to die hating someone the SAcul would try to haunt and torment that person. again i mention how sometimes the Saculs and the Sagarus mostly choose who they wish to communicate with depending on the persons auric scent color and frequency(range).

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I've tried talking to my shadow but it never talks back.
I've tried to outrun it too but it always keeps up with me.

top topics

join