It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim blood line?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
However, the population of giants were greatly reduced after the great flood in God's attempt to wipe them out.

I would like to point out this statement. God's attempt to wipe them out. If he is omniscient, didn't he know that he wouldn't succeed in killing them all?

I am just speculating on the fact the flood was an attempt to wipe out the giants. However, maybe God's goal was to be vengeful to spite the giants as to wipe just most of the giants out to give the humans a fair chance to kill them off.

When your son gets in a fight, you dont interfere, you let him handle his own and fight his own battles, if the fight is unfair, you even the odds.

Just my opinion...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Concerning the flood...if the writer of Genesis was earth centric then the flood was probably earth wide wiping out all or most of life.

The curious thing would be if earth had competing interest and somebody arranged for the safety of others besides Noah.

Also concerning God....God has bound himself by his won set of "rules"....he cannot lie but apparently God can repent as in the King James translation it is said that God, who walked in the Garden with man in the cool of the day repented of his creation of mankind just before the flood.

Then he promised never to flood the world again and place a new covenant before man with Noah.

Read Genesis Chap 1 to 10

Also according to the biblical account it implies that the Sons of God seem to be different the Nephilim.

Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them,
6:2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
6:3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
6:4 The Nephilim were in the land in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the land, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6:6 And the LORD was sorry that He had made man in the land, and He was grieved in His heart.
6:7 And the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."

Everything was to be wiped out....??

I am going to reread this myself.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Zaiger 1:3
The Gray alien gave birth to Godzilla and Michael the arc angel.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I'm not sure they could have generations. The Book of Enoch mentions them becoming infertile.

This may apply to things as it applied to Giants and such (Animal/Human Xbreeding), but I wonder about the more "normal" such entities.

Greek Mythos has Hercules spawning Offspring. He is most definately what is being discussed here, a Nephilim. Son of a god and a Daughter of Man. That's the "Definition" is it not?

Telephus is the son of Heracles and Auge. Hyllus is the son of Heracles and Deianeira or Melite. The sons of Heracles and Hebe are Alexiares and Anicetus. There is also, in some versions, reference to an episode where Heracles met and impregnated a half-serpentine woman, known as Echidna; her children, known as the Dracontidae, were the ancestors of the House of Cadmus.
Heracles' Children

I agree, that I have not seen anything to suggest "Giants" bred, except within Sci Fi writings, but then again, where did Goliath arrive from? Also there was several records indicating the Holy/Promised Land GOD was surrenduring to Israel after the Exodus had many Giants as in a race of such. They seemingly would have been able to procreate.

Numbers 13:31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Numbers

Remember, Genesis 6 clearly notes they where present both prior to the flood and after it as well, so it may not be a simple as you have expressed.

6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

The purpose of the flood was to wipe out the Nephilim blood line.

The purpose of the Flood was to eliminate the Nephilim. As I note earlier, Genesis 6 is clear, the "bloodline" would still be here with those few words, and I quote again,

"in those days; and also after that",

The other cultural implication is the idea that only Cain and Abel are mentioned in the myth.

These are then, by the culture of the time, the kingly blood lines.

Abel's blood line leads to King David.

This is just a little misleading.

Yes, Cain is a king line, aka Khan/King/Cain

But Abel is murdered, without ANY details of offspring. Cain did not "secure" a Wife until after being cursed and sent "further" east from Eden, than he already lived. He found that Wife in Nod.

So, if it is after the Murder of Abel, that Cain becomes procreative in a Biblical Sense, it would be a fair assumption, his half brother, Abel, would not have yet secured his own Wife and had the opportunity to "procreate".

Therefore, Seth, (Abel's full blood brother), is the Kingline which leads to David, and ultimately Christ.

And yes, BOTH of These Bloodlines are alive and well in the World Today.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Right you are concerning Seth...little rusty on OT apologetics.

lol

You are correct concerning David and Seth...as I said earlier I am going to reread Genesis this weekend and study it again as it has been since 1985 that I looked into this stuff.

lol

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane

Speaking of Cain, did you realize that he is described as the founder of the first civilization, the city state of Enoch in the land of Nod?

Think about this, the Bnai Elohim likely came down to the cities to the urban descendants of Cain. The pastoral nomadic descendants of Seth, that Noah descends from, was likely not the objective of the Bnai Elohim.

Instead the first Nephilim, should come from the line of Cain.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yes I remember studying that...fascinating stuff...Winkie Pratney ..a guy from Australia had written a few good books concerning the early bloodlines.

The thread mentioned in this thread Satan and his descendants his good as well for a brief on Genesis.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
I am just speculating on the fact the flood was an attempt to wipe out the giants. However, maybe God's goal was to be vengeful to spite the giants as to wipe just most of the giants out to give the humans a fair chance to kill them off.

When your son gets in a fight, you dont interfere, you let him handle his own and fight his own battles, if the fight is unfair, you even the odds.

Just my opinion...

Ha, but you wouldn't kill all the people and animals who are watching when you're trying to even the fight.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Speaking of Cain, did you realize that he is described as the founder of the first civilization, the city state of Enoch in the land of Nod?

Yes, Biblically speaking, you are 100% correct.

But I wonder if it was really the 1st city/state.

Think about this, the Bnai Elohim likely came down to the cities to the urban descendants of Cain.

Your thoughts here Mike are likely the closest I have seen anyone suggest in ATS to the TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

Look. Whether you accept the assumption, since it is only an assumption, that Cain is Adam's Son, or you accept the suggestion, since it is only a suggestion, that Cain is the Devil's Son, we are dealing with a fellow here who turned his back on GOD, and infact exhibited many of the charater flaws the Devil had. Vainity? Ego? Are these not sins that caused Satan to Fall. (Like father, Like Son, or so they say)

Now, IF and only IF Cain was Satan's (The Hissing like a Serpent's) Son, then wouldn't it be in Satan's interest to have his offspring looked after by the Fallen?

ENOCH CHAPTER VIII.
1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures.

2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.

Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings,
Armârôs the resolving of enchantments,
Barâqîjâl,(taught) astrology,
Kôkabêl the constellations,
Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds,
Araqiêl the signs of the earth,
Shamsiêl the signs of the sun〉,
and Sariêl the course of the moon.

And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

Now, I do believe, we need only seek to see where the "Accepted" Origins of these Sciences came from. Once we see who had the most exact and superior knowledge of Weapons Craft and Metal Smithing, we will likely find the area inwhich Azazel taught men what? When we find the Astrologers, I am sure we will find where Baraqijal taught man what? When we find the Origin of the Calender, we will likely know where Sariel taugh man what?

I trust you are getting my point. Your Observation / Suggestion above is a valid one, that deserves to be discussed in detail at some point. People at least need to understand, Mankind, as a whole, was given knowledge by the Watchers who chose to leave their place of habitation, and ALL ANCIENT CULTURES which have documents / records of any type, confirm this.

The pastoral nomadic descendants of Seth, that Noah descends from, was likely not the objective of the Bnai Elohim.

I expect two things occured here.

1: The Decendants of Seth followed GOD and His Laws.
2: The Decendants of Seth where protected by the Watchers (The other Son's of GOD) who did not choose to leave their place of habitation to take the daughters of Man, and become gods and deities to be worshiped in GOD's place like our Ancient Past suggests. (See any Ancient Culture, and they confirm it themselves, just in "other" words reflective of their own perspective.)

Instead the first Nephilim, should come from the line of Cain.

I would suggest, Cain himself fits that bill, but thats my believe/opinion only.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ancient text say nephilim had a height of 137 meter.......how could such being breed with a woman ?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteus
Ancient text say nephilim had a height of 137 meter.......how could such being breed with a woman ?

painfully!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

Originally posted by Matteus

painfully!

commons.wikimedia.org...:137-meter_high-rises

Judging by the size 137 meters= 449 ft.

449 ft= 74.8 6ft men standing on-top of one another. So it is very likely a male nephilim could have a genitalia about 37+ft big. That means a normal human female of that era([probably around 3.9ft-4.5ft) would drown in the discharge.

It would kind of be like a human male trying to procreate with an ant queen. I doubt it would result in offspring at all.

Still though, seeing a 300ft supermodel in the distance would be an interesting sight......

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That sright, thats impossible the giants and women could not copulate... even if the woman is a super contortionist.

So it must mean something else....

Maybe women have been used as a carrier of the child or have been artificially inseminated.....

I mean lets think, those nephilim are just like giant human I think ?
so lets take a dwarf human female who breed with very tall guy what would happen ?

Will the baby be so big that he is gonna break her belly ? I don't know

Something else is involved here, someone said eugenics, I 've read other talking about using human avatar as they were spirits.

enoch : chp 7
"11And the women conceiving brought forth giants
12Whose stature was each three hundred cubits"

edit on 24-4-2011 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

Reviewing your remarks leads one to consider the "Flood" in a better light. I have expressed my own views in several post within ATS, but would note this for consideration here.

We have Adam. He gets a Wife who some can point out Biblically, that had some questionable dealings with a Charater that wholely seduces her.

They are sent packing towards the "East" of Eden.

Then we have to more individuals which come from the events which transpired in the the garden, namely Cain and Abel.

Despite the beliefs some may harbour, it can be noted these two are Brothers only due to sharing the same mother. Things occur and Cain is banished. Again he goes East.

The area of Habitation that we find the decendants of Adam residing in, is corrupted due the the events noted in Genesis 6.

Cain and his decendants did not live with Adam and the sons of Adam.

Back to Genesis 6 and we find this problem with the Bloodline and only Noah's was still pure, from which we will get Abraham, David, and eventually Christ.

The Flood was to protect this bloodline, and it would have devastated the whole land in an effort to do so.

This is where the matter becomes hazy.

A great Global Flood verses a Flood that eliminated/washed away, everything that Noah knew. The Mountians where covered, which in other posts we have noted these mountians may be much akin to what is found within the Med Basin. some reaching several thousand feet in height.

But what would Noah know, outside of his prespective. And by the time the Books of Moses actually become into existance, what had been pasted on through the decendants to Abraham and to Israel itself?

Even the text of Genesis infers the Giant Bloodline would remain.

So as much as the message is generally accepted, that the Flood was to Remove the spawn of the Fallen from the face of the Earth, it is more directed to a protection of the Bloodline of Christ, that is the basic intent. What occured outside of this region of habitation is still debatable.

Still an interesting topic nontheless.

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shane

I know this thread is pretty much dead but I would still like to express my views from my studies.
The way giants continued to be born is through Ham's wife. If you look in scripture Ham was the only son of Noah who was "bad". It is stated that Noah was "perfect in his generation" aka with out nephilim blood. And since Jesus came from that line his wife and children were also genetically perfect. The other two sons would not have strayed from their faith(wouldn't even look at their dad naked) and took wives with nephilim blood. If you follow the lineage the caananites came from Ham. And the caananites being the men who made the spies in Numbers look like grasshoppers. The only logical explanation would be that Ham's wife had part nephilim blood.

Just as a side note, who knows what Hitlers ultimate goal was? What is an "Aryan"?
This "crazy" talk is exactly what is happening today in some laboratory somewhere. After WWII we pulled all the scientists we could from Germany and got them to spill the beans for their lives. Now we have technology increasing 100x the rate it has in the past,why? (Look at past posts about the fallen helping their kin)

I admit a lot of this takes a little bit of a stretch from the original topic but it has evidence that points towards it. Not solid facts it is true but factual evidence that could easily be assumed as plausible. When Jesus comes back it will be like the days of Noah, which we all know means Giants walking around. Hitler was HUGE in the occult and satanism. He wanted a race of perfect beings that were better than everyone else.Then he gets killed and his researchers come to America. Now America is power hungry and wants the race of "Aryans" for themselves.

The scariest part of all this, if true, is that a LOT of people could have nephilim blood and therefore be unsaveable through Christs blood. Be damned to an eternity of hellfire all because their relatives decided to fool around with the neighbor who was 30 ft tall =)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeyesandmind

Also something I JUST thought of.... if the book of enoch is true and they did mate with animals as well that would explain A LOT of things we still don't understand. Dinosaurs for one thing.

But my thought was that if Ham's wife wasn't nephilim descended then what about
Half fallen ones half fish? Aka Mermaids?
Now I know all this is nuts and I don't believe in mermaids anymore than anyone else but what if?
Could that not explain some living through a flood? And why God says he will kill us off with fire next time?
*Apocrypha*

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

maybe the word "GIANT' is describing their minds not their bodies...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I thought I read somewhere there were nephilim (giants) and Titans also (extreme giants)

There are video's on youtube talking about how the flood caused petrified stuff.

Some people think some mountains are petrified titans like this:

And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.” Numbers 13;33
edit on 29-3-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zaiger

Oh, I agree 1000000000000000000000000000000%....!!

Emma Watson definitely coms from a divine bloodline..!!

Alex Jones, not so much..

edit on 29-3-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join