It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs CEO - Bilderberg attendee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Whenever I really question some of these bigshots who make HUGE sums of money and later say 'it ain't so' I always turn to one source: The Bilderberg attendee lists.

•Lloyd Blankfein (2007), CEO of Goldman Sachs

So many people lost money in this scam, Goldman Sachs (covered a few times on ATS and in the MSM, Main Stream Media) allegedly led people to get loans and buy into the failing system while Goldman Sachs bet against it!!

Blankfein attended the Bilderberg meeting in 2007 - need I say more?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Maybe I do need to say more

Anyone who attends a Bilderberg meeting is basically in-the-know for the global agenda. Bernanke, Obama, and Geithner were all at recent Bilderberg meetings.

If you wanna know the truth behind an "agenda" question, check the list!

Enron was going down.... who attended the preceding Bilderberg meeting? Not Kenneth Lay (the guy who took the blame), it was Jeffrey Skilling (the guy who's probably sitting on an island somewhere, rich as can be).

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
And for some reason, no one seems to comprehend that this could all have been manipulated for financial gain.

And those that profess to accept this as a possibility, pretend that no one would ever do such a thing.

And this is the last sentence I will start with "and"...

But, this is just my take on this.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I have a very close friend who did everything "just right" and lost 5 houses including the one he and his family live in. After the initial sadness and pain and a few months went by I brought up the agenda that this entire mess was created by a small group of maybe 2,000 people worldwide, and gave a few facts and instances.

He didn't wanna believe it.... typical. People just don't wanna believe they don't have control; ironically more knowledge GIVES more control but they can't see it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just to use my case as an example:

Four mortgage payments paid, but loan already sold to another mortgage company, so the payments were taken by a bank that didn't hold the mortgage anymore. (Ameriquest)
No communication, no refund, no forwarding of payments either.
Payments were taken directly from my account, I still have the statements from 2002.
The bank (Select P., at the time) said they had no record of payment, and that they never took any money from the account.
Net result, I was four months behind, then foreclosure.
They won.

Edit to add, this is what brought my wife to become a loss mitigation consultant. The mortgage companies will not "deal" with a homeowner, they will ignore you without a representative.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Dogdish]

new topics

top topics

join