It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Proof of survivors in Smolensk!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
As a slight side issue and a matter of interest to me...who or what are Siberics?

Sure some of the Poles or Russians on here can help me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

That was unnecessary. If ponyboyats follows up then this will have nothing to do with "Believing anything you want".

Saying that this subject is "vile" and "retarded" and your use of sarcasm is a surprising reaction. You'r obviously emotionally invested for some reason I certainly have no insight into.
But if a definitive translation is made from this footage, belief need not be a factor. The footage is either worthy evidence of a crime, or it's not.

Edited to fix a typo.
And edited again to fix another....

[edit on 29/4/2010 by Recouper]

[edit on 29/4/2010 by Recouper]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't think it's survivors but whoever they are they're acting very strangely. This video gives me the chills slightly.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I followed this thread since it was posted. And I can't help but notice that as soon as the first person yells conspiracy that everything goes down the drain.

What the hell does it have to matter if this links to any government conspiracy or warfare or whatever! examen the damn footage and do research on it!

If this is proof it can be used. It does not have to be linked to anything. If we come up with a different scenario than what the world media has told us than we have proof that they are lying.

But everyone is just contradicting each other and rambling about conspiracies that where not 100% proven to be a conspiracy to begin with.

This video is all that has to matter. Why does everybody go bananas?!

I'm going to contact some people first that could tell me if this footage is real for starters... then we go on from there....

[edit on 29-4-2010 by AquaTim84]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by euleberlin

www.youtube.com...

here is edited, more recent version of private study on that video. you can see and hear in better details the original material. slowed down, denoised where necessary to enhance. this vid shows it even more.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Trying to take a non-biased view here on the subject just from watching the video, I wanted to point out some things I noticed.

1. The bangs sound like gunshots. If you couple it together with the voices you hear and the ambient noise, it kind of fits that there are people firing a gun. Of course it MAY be gas explosions or some other sort of burning noise but the way it pieces it self with the voices (sounds like some people talking, stopping to shoot etc, etc) makes me lean more towards the gunshots!

2. There is laughing. I think this is probably one of the biggest pieces of evidence to think about considering the situation. A plane crash isn't too funny. I'm not saying this is the military, but the laughing, coupled with the seemingly intelligent dispersion of bangs lead me to believe someone/thing was shot and apparently the people who did it enjoyed the hell out of it.

3. Someone on here confirmed that the crash site in the video matched the official crash site. Therefore, I'm concluding that the video itself, is not faked. So whether Andrei is real or not, this video is real.

4. Assuming Andrei is real, if he was killed, that really means something. If he wasn't killed, you ask why hasn't he spoken up to at least confirm the video?

5. Assuming Andrei is fake, who posted up this video? How come that person hasn't come out? This person would have two reasons to comment on the video, to say that it doesn't show survivors being killed or to verify what he saw. Maybe the person who originally posted this was killed already too.

6. The overall situation - Plane with very important Polish officials taken down. It MAY be an accident. Most likely, it's not. Governments are a LOT more capable of doing things than you think. People are also a LOT more easy to buy than you think. All it takes is one family hostage, or a good amount of money. Or a Death Threat.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
triple post sorry

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

link   

Originally posted by AquaTim84

I'm going to contact some people first that could tell me if this footage is real for starters... then we go on from there....

I've just been checking that out and it would appear to be genuine footage of the crash site. The front fuselage can be seen in a few shots and appears identical to that shown in 'offical' footage ie on the BBC

However my interpretation of events is less conspiratorial.

This footage appears to show civilians at the crash site. Maybe I'm being a bit unfair to the Russians, but given who was on the plane and a desire to secure the wreakage for official investigations, might the first police/soldiers on the scene have fired a couple of shots into the air to enforce the fact they wanted these civilians to clear the area?

(alternatively, they could have been 'mercy shots')

link   
i am u2uing the russian translators as we speak. me and my brother both listened to the video, and the cruicial part is between 0:50 and 1:00 of the video. me and my brother both agree that we do hear someone sais "on uhodit" which means he's escaping. we both agree that after that someone sais something that "sounds like" "ne ubivaite nas" which is do not kill us however we are not 100% on this phrase as it is very muffled. however, we both agree on the third phrase you can clearly hear a russian say "streliai!" which is like a command "shoot!" to another person. then we hear the shots... thats our confirmation there will be more from the russian translators. like someone said, lets stick to this footage thats only thing we have, and not speculations.

link   
i am u2uing the russian translators as we speak. me and my brother both listened to the video, and the cruicial part is between 0:50 and 1:00 of the video. me and my brother both agree that we do hear someone sais "on uhodit" which means he's escaping. we both agree that after that someone sais something that "sounds like" "ne ubivaite nas" which is do not kill us however we are not 100% on this phrase as it is very muffled. however, we both agree on the third phrase you can clearly hear a russian say "streliai!" which is like a command "shoot!" to another person. then we hear the shots... thats our confirmation there will be more from the russian translators. like someone said, lets stick to this footage thats only thing we have, and not speculations.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by djehuti333

awesome video ! WAY clearer!! this is the one to watch, people, not the OP! this is good good!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

I agree that the gun shots and then the laughing speak more than anything you can see on the video. Good analysis of the video from you. i agree with everything you have stated.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Other question: whilst the video appear genuine, how do we know the soundtrack is? Maybe it was added later?

How soon after the event did this footage emerge?

I assume that even in Russia the media will pay a small fortune for first hand footage of a very major news story - and certainly the western press would have. I'd therefore have expected whoever took this to have passed it to the media within hours.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I really like to thank the people that read my reply and took it seriously. I'm feeling good now, this thread is becoming interesting again!

God speed everyone!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It emerged a couple of minutes after the crash, as you can see there are still some fires burning. They have not been put out yet.

Media did use this video, just follow the links that are in the video description of the second enhanced version with better audio.

I don't think the audio was faked. It would be really hard to mimic the voices exactly as they are in the real footage, as in this is really bad quality none the less.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
u2us sent to russian translators, now all we gotta do is wait and see if they will show up and confirm that what you hear in the video is what is on the transcripts. then we'll be done w/ Rand or raud whatshisname's confrimation requests

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm posting the "better" video that was linked earlier, so that people don't have to leave the thread to view it.
Also, on the video from the OP, note how the cameraman stops in his tracks after the first alleged gunshot.

Credit goes to djehuti333, who originally posted a link to this video.

Edited to correct the second sentence.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by airspoon]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Strange video indeed
the Ukraine, Georgia now Poland....
Theirs things that don't add up but then that's the beauty of it all.
Who is really in cahoots with who?
What can we do about any of it?
Would we do the same?
Crazy world.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
However my interpretation of events is less conspiratorial.

This footage appears to show civilians at the crash site. Maybe I'm being a bit unfair to the Russians, but given who was on the plane and a desire to secure the wreakage for official investigations, might the first police/soldiers on the scene have fired a couple of shots into the air to enforce the fact they wanted these civilians to clear the area?

(alternatively, they could have been 'mercy shots')

My thoughts exactly. I do think that the events are very unusual and non-coincidental, however the simplist explanation is that looters or non-officials were on-site and the russian soldiers fired warning shots to scare them away.

If anybody had been fortunate enough to survive a crash like that, I would suspect that they would be incapacitated in some way or another, and not running around.

Not to mention, I am still not convinced the shots heard were not just rounds going off in the fires. That is what it would sound like, popcorn. One shot, another shot, maybe two or three in rapid succession..

Need more evidence, but definitely worth looking into and investigating. Good job OP!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The first voices you hear sound like the following

Calm down!,

I have him/it in my sight or Open your eyes.

Calm down!

I did this first in google translate, than I just did a google search on the words, and this came out. The open your eyes parts is from google. The I have him/it in my sight is from translate. Some words it does not translate, and google finds nothing...bad spelling or dumb internet?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by AquaTim84]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join