It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

stevequayle.com

Two weeks ago, a lifetime family friend who runs a hunting service, stopped by my office. (He has another business which our business utilizes.) He dropped off our invoice (they are usually mailed) and he said to me, "Can we talk for a minute?"

We went into my office, and he said, "You might want to sit down." He has a hunting client who is retired CIA who told him that the grid would go down in June/July. Our friend told me, "It is to mask the global monetary collapse." He then went on to say that it would be, "either an EMP attack or the Chinese would shut the lights out 'with t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't know how well to trust info from that site but I am sure that you guys here are pros at debunking.

I hope this info is wrong but God help us if its right!

I myself am in prep mode and getting my ducks in a row. I would hope others are doing the same!

"You might want to sit down." He has a hunting client who is retired CIA who told him that the grid would go down in June/July. Our friend told me, "It is to mask the global monetary collapse." He then went on to say that it would be, "either an EMP attack or the Chinese would shut the lights out 'with the push of a computer key.'"

That is just scary as hell!

Red Dawn or Jericho anyone?

stevequayle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Interesting thought because i have been researching ways to protect electronics from an EMP blast. I have no idea of the validity of this claim or the overall truthfullness of the website. I would invest too much time and effort in getting all your ducks in a row, I have seen way too many predictions and "insider information" pass with nothing happening at all. I have my BOB and some food stored so I feel comfortable not emptying my bank account (the little bit of money I have) to go get ready for "Red Dawn" or "Jericho" (both by the way are very good entertainment). Just beware when getting supplies for an emergency kit or a go bag... you always find stuff that you may need

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
erasing b/c it's ok to have on two forums. here is one that's been ongoing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to fix statement.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by angrymomma]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

I appoligise I looked but did not find that thread. Thanks for posting it!

top topics

join