It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider George Green tells you some very important information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is pretty neat, you guys should take not of these forewarnings and advice from the man. He used to rub shoulders with Illuminati " Big Boys" until they asked him to build an Enemy-Prisoner of War Camp in Downtown Las Vegas. He refused.

They're gonna get WW3 started. They are gonna round people up in Prisoner Labor Camps. He'll explain everything. This video is packed with a good deal of what you people need to know, you might as well watch the whole thing and tell everybody.

Thanks to projectcamelot.org for making it possible, if we make it past the Illuminati and thwart this whole AGENDA, I will say that PC played a huge role in this. Listen to this guy, he walked with the big guns, he knows what he's talking about, he's gotten threats and he's not afraid, if enough people know what the NWO guys have planned you will not go along with them. He also mentions the thing about how the NSA is planning to shut down the internet, so listen up, this video is packed with so much.

[yvid]AN INSIDERS VIEW OF THE BIG PICTURE WHATS REALLY GOING ON, with George Green. George Green's career extends from military service in the USAF (where he encountered alien disk craft in a remote hangar at Edwards AFB), through "playing monopoly" in corporate banking and large-scale construction, to working closely with the Pleiadians and other benevolent intelligences to "wake people up" in preparation for coming changes. Very few people we have talked to have a span of personal experience - and contacts - which is this broad. As George describes, he "used to run around with the big boys". He was asked to build an enemy prisoner-of-war camp in downtown Las Vegas - he refused - and was asked to be Finance Chairman for the Carter campaign, but declined after it became clear to him that the ethics of many of the senior players were heavily compromised. Shortly after he turned down the offer, his loans were called in and he lost many millions of dollars as finance was removed from dozens of major construction projects. Undeterred, George rebuilt his world and is in direct contact with Pleiadian intelligences and other beings. He has devoted his life to spreading the word that all is not as it seems. His very important free e-book, Handbook for the New Paradigm, has been read by millions all over the world. George is a delight to listen to: relaxed, friendly and humorous. He has an extremely serious message: there is very little time left in which to prepare. Telling us that his "sources" are informing him that too few people are "waking up" and that it is almost too late, his own bags are packed and he is about to relocate to Ecuador where he says that many "insiders" have bought real estate and have already left the United States. When asked when we might expect major changes to occur, his response is to look at his watch. "The moment we launch a strike against Iran is the moment no longer to be in the US," George says. "Pretty soon we'll be waking up one Monday morning to find that the world is no longer the same." For more information on Georges work please visit www.NoHoax.com • Produced by www.ProjectCamelot.org at the Awake and Aware Conference on Sept 19, 20, 2009 in Burbank, California • Content recorded by

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks for this. Will start watching right now, and will comment after i finish.
Sometimes, people invited by Camelot are really good.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I vomited violently, scraped the chunky remains of my faith in humanity off the floor before my dog could eat it and then flushed it down the toilet when I got as far as "thanks to projectcamelot.org....."

.............ugh........

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm almost half way through this, with very mixed feelings about him. I don't know, the information is quite similar to what is being told to us a lot. But whoever gave him the idea that nuclear affects souls? This is a fear based message!

This universe is this: www.tv-dvd.net... Stars and planets may come and go but the screen remains. Its our university/school/duality dvd player if you will. 3D earth is a dvd, a pretty good metaphor, what "time" in "no time" is this drama taking place? We are all infinite light, many in one, and in no time, we are the entire infinite roll of film at once. We're able to access any scene or clip at any time, when we are ourselves fully on the other side. We're here for this moment in time, for those who came in to help, who have done this before, we are here to help our family, to lend a helping hand to assist them in being free this time around. Everyone has to do 3D grass roots level at least once, and in a duality system the lessons are hard, and we have to pass this test, it can take a while.

We come to make the infinte individual film real, for in 3D we are aware of being individuals, and in infinity this means we are infinite rolls of individuality. So this is partly to make it real, or we are the clip that holds the infinite roll of film in.

But we're not even here at all. The closest to understanding is akin to watching or participating in the DVD, but to our selves, multitasking is the norm, so we are a small fraction of our consciousness, forgetting self in the game/school/dvd.

So ask yourself, where you are? Do you ever truly leave home? And how could anything in the dvd harm you? It may seem like that, to our perception of being here, forgetting who we are. But, nothing can harm us, even nuclear is temporal and illusion, as everything on the screen is digital hologram, not real. We are real!

What harms us, is the length of time that this takes. For in "no time" imagine that we say, be back in a "sec", which is merely metaphorical, to our soul mates, beloved ones, who by the way are the entire infinite family, who we are on fire with love for, including the dark ones here, the bloodlines, the "bad guys" quote/unquote. Anything that is not a program running in the system is truly Infinite Light.

Be back in a "sec"! And we are. Though this aspect of self perceptionally may take a kazillion/trillion years of lessons. Those willing to harm their family for example, those willing to imagine they are metaphorically darkness and in a war with light, who are being handled by annanuki and dimensional ETs, will be very very ashamed and stricken when they discover who they are! And when they discover that WE are their BELOVED brothers and sisters and soul mates on the other side.

Do not be afraid of the temporal, for it cannot harm you truly. Though there are things here that we do not wish anyone to endure. But if you are truly meditating and growing in love and awareness and yearning for a truly wonderful equal world, and have unconditional love for others. If you're setting out to straighten your house up, and forgive all. You're going to be free, no matter what befalls you.

If he's truly getting his information from ETs and they're telling him this, they don't know fully yet, who they are.

Edit to add: We're also profoundly equal, so the Big Fish in this system abusing the little fish, is akin to a university student abusing his little brother in kindergarden. Its dark and prolongs ones stay in the school.

In the Beyond, home, behind the veil, we are the whole infinite of film that we are, all at once. This means we're equal, profoundly equal. There is no bigger, smaller, higher, lower, greater or lesser. That being said, metaphorically we're on a journey of infinte progression and learning. However there is no excuse for what is happening, and the way people are being abused.

Every soul makes it through in the end, for we're all there, behind the veil. But for those who have truly harmed their beloved family here, in this school when they wake up, they will be very hard on themselves, and turn themselves over to purging. So we need to nudge everyone even the bloodlines.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'm almost half way through this, with very mixed feelings about him. I don't know, the information is quite similar to what is being told to us a lot..

Look...a grown man just told you he worked hand in hand with a race of aliens that nobody can prove exist.

And you are only now "questioning" his story?

Wow...

Scamolot strikes again...

With yet another huckster all ready to spin a tale of wonder around the minds of the kiddies and kooks so they may get funding from those gullible enough to "buy this product".

WARNING TO EASY PREY

Put your wallets away boys and girls! We got a big honking liar ahead.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask, I don't have to question that part. Nor does my son, my children, my parents, my brother. No one can prove it to you, unless they allow you to have that prove, because they are in control. But, if you are not a skeptic on assignment, then its up to you to prove it to yourself. I believe anyone who seeks will find, though its not overnight.

That being said, there is a lot people need to be aware of, they don't understand karma, consequence. This is a duality, and our world is being run by some very dark people, generationally, with a very intense web in place. In other words its on every level imagineable, with every escape route covered. They have associations with negative entities/ets. So, if we're not striving to wake up to this world with unconditional love, and really want an equal world, cruelty free, if we're not trying to find ways to help, and seeking within, then we're not being responsible. Living in darkness, being dumbed down and not seeking for answers, when the world doesnt make sense is darkness. Also being heartless.

In other words there are different types of ET experiences. Its even more important to connect within your heart to yourself, who you are. To imagine the Infinity within, see it like an Infinite Universe, and reach in with your heart, not your mind, zen mind, and ask who you are, why you are here, what blocks you need to have removed, how to see this matrix, how to increase love and awareness. That kind of thing.

I think its more important to do this first before seeking really strongly the other way. If a person works on this, and really wants to find out why they're here and help, if they seek, they will find.

Its just that we need to know, to be able to recognize what the true diamonds are in life, and hunt for them.

Otherwise we may not get the kind of experience we're hoping for if we're stargazing.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure if he's just a really bad public speaker or is protecting his sources or what, but it seems to me that George Green implies a lot of stuff, and has very little to back it up. If anybody has any background on any of his assertions, this would be the place to bring it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Its not the implying that gets to me, its the feeling of agenda. All roads lead to rome, well to the same sources in the end. 9/11 Truth is probably leaked by the cia, all things are designed to stir the pot, keep us preoccupied, and its done on purpose. There are many glaring holes in their official stories. But its never just to disclose, I think its to keep us distracted, on the one hand, but perhaps to direct us in a certain expected response. I keep thinking we need to do the unexpected, or if they really have thought every alternative out, the least expected maybe.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sorry but he seems like a crackpot like many other people that I've encountered in the world of conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

join