It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of the Einstein Horse: Smallest Horse in the whole world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.gwabble.com...

Quote from source:
Einstein Horse is the world smallest horse living in planet Earth. In the photo below, you'll see four-year-old boy Garrett Mullen watching Einstein, the three-day-old pinto stallion that is considered as the world's smallest horse. Einstein weighs just around 6 pounds and has a height of 14 inches during his birth. Einstein was born last Friday in Barnstead, New Hampshire.

Judy Smith is the breeder of Einstein. She takes care of the world's smallest horse at Tiz A Miniature Horse Farm. Judy said that when Einstein was born, she thought that the pinto stallion was dead, but lo and behold, the small creature made it and survived and now the world is waiting for the confirmation of Einsteins claim of becoming the world's smallest horse. Einstein would potentially beat the previous record holder Thumbelina, a chestnut mare, who is currently 17.5 inches tall.

Rachel Wagner, the co-owner of Einstein remarked that Einstein's birth was a miracle in Barnstead. There were no signs of dwarfism observed on Einstein and Wagner ruled out that he was just really a normal tiny horse.

According to Judy Smith, for over 20 years plus of handling horses, she has never seen a horse as tiny as Einstein. She also mentioned that initially, Einstein didn't move very much. But after rubbing the small horse with a towel, he started to move around. Judy Smith is just too overwhelmed about the size of Einstein.

Look how cute this thing is.

I wonder if they make saddles that small? Maybe we could get a mouse on it and take some cute pictures.

Interesting to see that horses can be that small. Never seen anything like this so I thought I would share.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Such a cute little guy! I saw some articles about him yesterday and was shocked at how tiny he was. I believe that a minature horse species once existed. I've only got my smart parts such as they are to recall it, so please don't quote me on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh God. That's so cute I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Are you sure that's not just the world's largest 4 year old child?

Whoever clones that thing is going to make a fortune! (I mean the tiny horse, not the giant child, who would want to change giant diapers)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
Oh God. That's so cute I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

i pooped a little

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
aaaaawwwww.......

what a cute little thing! I have an image in my head of a midget dressed as the lone ranger on this little horse!

hi ho silver!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Y'know, I never really noticed but you're right. That is a giant child. I mean he's huge. I bet after he reads this he cries himself to sleep tonight on his giant pillow.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
To be honest, I have nothing worthwhile to say other than after all these years, I knew I was hung like a horse and this confirms it for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Oh my! He's a very sweet horse.

and yes, horses were said to be very small and didnt have hooves, they had 3 toes instead.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
His head didn't seem to match his body so I was wondering if it was photoshopped, but then I saw this...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Thanks for the video. He is so small, and so cute. I would love to have a small horse like that. I wonder if you could get one for your home.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Looks like whatever they gave to that horse...

...they gave it to that kid, too.

It would probably be cool to have one of these tiny horses though. Maybe let it run around with the poodles. Or make some genetically engineered tiny girl to ride naked on it.

top topics

join