It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arizona Bill on ILLEGALS, Answer Me This?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Sorry Izzy I must of missed your earlier questions in this board. To answer your current question, I am a GRINGO, aka White Guy...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

this is exactly what Mexico does. you have to show a federal ID card or birth certificate to get a job. Even the president has to do that.

Like i said, the US could learn a lot from Mexico.

I dare any American, no matter how Mexican you look to try to get a job in Mexico. If you are not a Mexican citizen it's NOT going to happen.

I understand no American would want to, I'm trying to make a point.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by dalek
reply to post by prionace glauca

So your cool with all "USA LEGAL LATINOS" must hold "papers" in AZ in case they get stopped?

should they also get micro chipped?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by dalek]

Yes I am okay with all LEGALS presenting ID/Papers for verification also....I will space that word out for better comprehension.... L E G A L S....

You see a majority of LEGALS don't have a problem with this, as I am one.

Do you even have a ID, a Cell Phone, or a US Passport? If you do then brace yourself for what I am about to tell you...You are already CHIPPED..

[edit on 29-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

Thank you for showing me how to spell L E G A L S...., i found that one tricky!

So Latinos people must have "Papers"?
What about the Caucasian people in AZ? do they also have to show "Papers"?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Nice!

I'm just glad to see that North Korean and traitorous Mexican culture is successfully being integrated into the white guy American culture.

It truly is a melting pot up there. Soon Rights will finally be a thing of the past.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Yes I am okay with all LEGALS presenting ID/Papers for verification also....I will space that word out for better comprehension.... L E G A L S....

You see a majority of LEGALS don't have a problem with this, as I am one.

Do you even have a ID, a Cell Phone, or a US Passport? If you do then brace yourself for what I am about to tell you...You are already CHIPPED..

Thank you for showing me how to spell L E G A L S...., i found that one tricky!

So Latinos people must have "Papers"?
What about the Caucasian people in AZ? do they also have to show "Papers"?

Even after me telling you that every L E G A L and US Citizen already has ID they can present & should be forth willing to present it. Do you think HISPANICS/Latinos are the only frikin' LEGALS in this country?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Personally, I think that he should be given a trial.

If found guilty, he should have to pay his fine, do his time and then immediately be deported.

I think that he should have to wait a minimum of 5 years before he would be eligible to get a visa to come to this country legally.

Once again the TAXPAYERS pay for the trial!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
nil

[edit on 29-4-2010 by dalek]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
He used her name? Dude, you said he used her NUMBER and used a FAKE NAME.

I think you misread what i wrote. I am saying he used HER social security number and a fake name. Using HER credit to get all the stuff, so she is the victim and SHOULD be entitles to restitution before he gets booted....

get your story straight. i'm starting to sense a lot of BS on your end.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeh22
He used her name? Dude, you said he used her NUMBER and used a FAKE NAME.

I think you misread what i wrote. I am saying he used HER social security number and a fake name. Using HER credit to get all the stuff, so she is the victim and SHOULD be entitles to restitution before he gets booted....

get your story straight. i'm starting to sense a lot of BS on your end.

He used her name and social and DOB and one of the other 6 names on MANY occasions. Let me apologize for NOT being clear on the additional victims, that is my fault...but this is what happens when you deal with someone who on their rap sheet has 9 aliases, like 20 DOB's, and 10 socials....you guys need to see a rap sheet on some of these turds sometime....other officers or anyone who has seen an NCIC rap sheet can confirm this....it can be a nightmare...thank god for AFIS!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Don't worry about it mang, your story is a similar tune of what has plaguing Law Enforcement everywhere. I hope Georgia wakes up to the mess it is in with all of those Illegals running around over there. I worked at Grady and at a OB/Gyn clinic, I know the services the Illegals are getting for free without any care for who ultimately has to pay for it in the end.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

No worries....made a simple mistake and didn't make myself clear....think I woulda learned by now that on this site a simple mistake means your a liar, agent, alien, or President of the USA...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The OP was one of the best posts I've ever read in my years on ATS. Kudos!

It's hard to put a general label on something. When referring to a group of people, you can hardly ever say, "100% of all ________ are _________." However, you CAN say this:

"100% of all illegal immigrants are CRIMINALS!"

They are ALL criminals. They are ALL breaking the law. They should ALL be deported. They ALL walk all over our Constitution. They ALL are raping our tax system, healthcare industry and/or education system. They are ALL slapping the immigrants that came here legally in the face. They are ALL basically walking on and spitting on the American Flag.

These people are truly the scum of the Earth. I couldn't care less if they are poor, disadvantaged people trying to escape from a horrible life. Wait in line like everyone else, pass the tests and I will await for you with open arms. Otherwise, I don't care what your story is. You are a criminal.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm glad that you as a police officer let your opinion of an entire race of people be influenced by one asshole. I feel safer as a mexican knowing good natured, non-biased police officers who judge books not by their covers but by reading the 1st page and only that are patrolling the streets. keep up your excellent opinions, I hope I get harassed by you someday!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
I'm glad that you as a police officer let your opinion of an entire race of people be influenced by one asshole. I feel safer as a mexican knowing good natured, non-biased police officers who judge books not by their covers but by reading the 1st page and only that are patrolling the streets. keep up your excellent opinions, I hope I get harassed by you someday!

Well IF I did actually do what your accusing me of then I could see your point at being upset....but since I didn't and I am only stating the obvious, I don't quite get why your upset.

I have no biased towards any skin color, race, creed, etc..., but someone with the IQ of 5 could figure out that if 98% of the ILLEGAL immigration problem is from the hispanic community, then where should your attention be focused? When we talk about a Catholic Priest feeling up boys what race of people is discussed...oh yeah WHITE middle/late aged men...why, well DUH...they are the ones doing the deeds. Some people like to call it "profiling"...those people are usually the ones not smart enough to solve how their 2 year old pooped their diaper. If you got beat up by a black man and the cops came what would you tell them? Would you say A MAN beat me up...or would you send them looking for a BLACK man? If you answered the latter then welcome to PROFILING. No one of course wants to look at it that way when their the DIRECT victim.

I think instead of being pissed of at me or the US, you might want to focus that anger on your fellow Mexicans who are the reason for these laws and emotions from people. We just didn't wake up one day as a people and say hey, from here on out lets be pissed off at Mexicans and hispanics for the hell of it. Why are you not speaking out against them...and maybe you are, but just because I feel like we need to do something DOESN'T mean I will be out hunting down ILLEGALS...it means when THEY do something to gain my attention, we should be able to address it, and actually get results.

I have been to Mexico 3 times and in my department we have 7 Mexican officers....and I wish I could get them on here to tell you their feelings on the subject. You people actually think we are racist or biased against the Mexicans......when in fact America (myself included) welcome them OPENLY and LOVE your culture and respect it, but that doesn't mean we should lay down and be a doormat for those who don't RESPECT antyhing about the United States.

Bottom line is this...the Mexican government sucks, Mexico as a country sucks because of the corrupt nature of the government....the people who choose to stay are outnumbered and can't really change anything....and then their fellow countrymen run north knowing that its easier to invade the US and get away with stuff then it is to stand your ground and fight to make your nation what it can be. If I recall this is something WE as a nation did a long time ago...and while we sacrificed and lost a lot in the process, we also gained much and built the greatest nation on earth. That is what I want to see....Mexicans taking a stand, fighting for their own country, marching in their own country, making changes to LAW in their own country and being able to say hey..look what we did. Getting mad at the host country of ILLEGAL immigrants for trying to do whats right blows my mind....

That would be like me getting mad at Ireland for not letting me enter their country ILLEGALLY and NOT giving me amnesty, NOT giving me free this, free that, NOT charging me with their laws I broke WILLINGLY......its not my homeland, how dare I DEMAND handouts and special treatment.

Logic....a very simple 5 letter word...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
As someone of mixed decent myself, half being hispanic. I too would love to see all states pick up the AZ ball and just run w/ it.

I am tired of hearing and seeing the protests saying how illegals are real people too. Yes they are people, illegal people. If you want to be here so bad go through the proper channels, and do it the right way.

In my opinion the illegal situation is like a cancer rotting the American body from the inside out.

And as for the OP, heck yes send him packin. And give grandma a brand new ride.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

That is BS and a lie, you were doing nothin unlawful and you damned sure should not have thanked him for keeping the streets safe. It is real easy to keep streets safe in a police state, you grateful for that?

because that is what it amouts to: when an officer is given the power to stop

It's funny how most of you people speak from an after-the-fact standpoint when you try to defend someones potentially before-the-fact illegal actions.

It's like you people are blind and can't put clues together and make presumptions based on observations.

You see a guy walking out of the woods with a shovel and a bloody shirt.

There's nothing illegal about that. Don't question him. Let him go on his way.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
He speeds, he lies, he steals, he's 24 years old. I wouldn't call it deportation, there should be a law that you can send him back to his parents who would probably be glad to see him anyway.

Maybe they could make a program and call it "Return to your birth right destiny" and let him out of jail for being a criminal if he agrees to go home to his family after he earns his plane ticket.

So, there's no deportation issue over something like citizen papers.

There should be respect of his parents to give him back. If he's a criminal, the state should own him, and send him back because they own him since he's a criminal and they can do what they want to with criminals. I don't know how they need to fix up and work the laws around this but that's what I see happening now.

Deporting at random is kinda weird, and disrespectful of someone that got here, maybe for good reasons, but sending criminals someplace else should be perfectly legal. It would help the criminal to be where he belongs in life.

His parents may pay for his return to get him out of jail...

Turn it into a good thing, and not a bad one.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Personally, I think that he should be given a trial.

If found guilty, he should have to pay his fine, do his time and then immediately be deported.

I think that he should have to wait a minimum of 5 years before he would be eligible to get a visa to come to this country legally.

North west Ga. here. thanks for arresting that scumbag. I agree trial, fine and five years.

I saw one guy who had 8 credit cards said he was maxing them out because he was getting a new I.D.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Loken68]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Bottom line is this...the Mexican government sucks, Mexico as a country sucks because of the corrupt nature of the government....the people who choose to stay are outnumbered and can't really change anything....and then their fellow countrymen run north knowing that its easier to invade the US and get away with stuff then it is to stand your ground and fight to make your nation what it can be. If I recall this is something WE as a nation did a long time ago...and while we sacrificed and lost a lot in the process, we also gained much and built the greatest nation on earth. That is what I want to see....Mexicans taking a stand, fighting for their own country, marching in their own country, making changes to LAW in their own country and being able to say hey..look what we did. Getting mad at the host country of ILLEGAL immigrants for trying to do whats right blows my mind....

With all do respect your GOD like status grants you Officer i humbly beg to differ with your proclamation stipulating that some how the bottom line to the USA imagration problem is that Mexico sucks....

I completely understand the rage that runs through your veins when you see a Free country like Mexico not tase it citizens for entering yours but this is only because You as an American and a thug, for a corrupt state law enforcements extortion racketeering brigade, can't fathom what a word like Freedom that is blared on your TV, stereo and News outlets every day in every commercial in a 1984 big brother, double speak manner actually has some meaning behind it.

What i'm trying to say is that bottom line AMERICA sucks, it is the only country......NOW LISTEN TO THIS PLEASE......IT IS THE ONLY COUNTRY ON GOD"S GREEN EARTH THAT CAN NOT SECURE IT'S BORDER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Now lets try, I mean really try to keep that five letter word handy OK?

Is it logical to blame the Mexican Government because Your government gives welfare and free health care to illegal Mexicans?

Is it logical to blame the Illegal Mexican for easily, and I mean easily entering your country? Now keep in mind that it is a lot harder to sneak into a theater with out paying than it is to enter the US illegally.

Is it logical to stuff the pockets of all the numerous corporations making BONKO bucks off of all the contracts they sign with your privatized prisons who house all these illegal Mexicans on 100% the tax payers dime?

I want to know WHY you could even dare to use the word logic when you are not even making the securing of your border a priority before you start apprehending illegals, mooching of their time in prison from the tax payers wallet when these illegals can still walk right back into your country?

Mexico will never get it's stuff together until the obvious begging of your country by your government to flood to America no longer becomes an option for the people of my country.

You are running a global con game undermining the progress of every country you steel from by just assimilating illegal immigrants as if you were the God Damn Borg.

To put it extra simple, if an illegal can get into your country even tho every other country in the world can easily keep them out you and your government are most certainly not using logic.

But you and I both know the USA is not that dumb, this con game is very beneficial to the corporate interests that will soon become your new employer XE in particular. Anything that would undermine the American people and keep them from actually gaining their county back like a God damn border wall is out of the question.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The law is meant to pacify those people who have some fear of undocumented people in this country. It takes away from what is happening at a higher level of government. As a retired LEO who enforced immigration law, i have a unique perspective. First, if you want to try to understand Imm Law, read the Immigration & Nationalality Acts of 1952 and 1965. That alone will take a few cups of coffee. To the layperson, the INA defines everything that people are wanting. Just to be clear, for the first time offender, it is an "administrative" offense to enter without inspection (EWI), meaning USBP can send back the 1st time offender w/o trial. A "voluntary return" (VR). No fine, less paper, less court time. Now, for the repeat offender, that's when the charges go to felony and prison time happens. If a person is deported by an Immigration Judge and comes back and is caught, a reinstatement of charges is done. Or a "Notice to Appear" (NTA) with or without a bond can be set. Now when court happens, the person is sent back to court and the judge orders are "reinstated". A person is given a time frame of 5, 10, 15 or more years before they are elligible to ask for permission to renter the USA. That's how it goes, all in a Federal Immigration Court. Let's see a local PD/Court system handle that.

Now for those critics who claim that illegals are taking jobs away from americans, I never saw any out of work factory workers beating a door down to pick vegetables. Just think of all the phony SS#'s used that they do have taxes taken out and NEVER file on.

The anchor baby issue is also bunk, read the law. 14th Amendment to the US Constitution:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The US constitution is for the "people" is has never said that the protections are exclusively for US Citizens only. To want to overturn the 14th Amendmant would also overturn such cases as the Dred Scott Decision, meaning all blacks would no longer be citizens nor their decendents, so every person of african american decent would now be illegal and subject to deportation. That's going to fly. Now go to the native americans, since they are on "soverign" lands, they would not be allowed off those lands. (and what of their decendents?)

Get a grip, sure illegals do bad stuff so do US citizens.

Want to stop drug violence? Go after the US citizen that buys this stuff. That would make sense.

Had to vent.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join