It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead man embalmed on top of motorcycle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

The family of a Puerto Rican man, who died of a gunshot wound last week, opted to follow his wishes and gave him a funeral his friends will long remember.

Instead of being embalmed and placed in a casket so his loved ones can view his body, 22-year-old David Morales Colon was prepared by morticians and positioned on his motorcycle.

Colon's body was dressed in full riding attire--leather jacket, sunglasses and cap. His hands were on the handlebars and it looked as though he was cutting the wind as he sped down the highway.

Colon instructed his family that if he was ever killed, to forgo a traditional funeral with a casket and prop him up on his bike, a Honda CBR600 F4.

www.youtube.com...

Strange, but if that's what he wanted it is fitting I guess,

Kinda creepy.?

I don't think they would allow that here, or do they?

[edit on 053030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dunno what to say to that..really.
I suppose if that was his wish..why not?
Doesn't look peaceful though..I almost expect him to reach around, put the helmet on and drive off.
*shivers

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Kinda creepy.?

Nah not really, that would have taken a lot of work, and well hey I'm a bloke but that is one good looking guy! - The bike is nice also, if that's how he want's to go out then it's dead stylish if you ask me, must have cost a bit also.

These Latin types go all out for things like marriages and funerals, fair play to them.

new topics

join