It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA:The Search for Life Beyond Earth Audio Conferance w/Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

NASA:The Search for Life Beyond Earth Audio Conferance

Several People On a Previous Thread Were broahes(ats member) posted to let everyone know about this conferance Some asked for it to be recorded, and posted, So i have done This for them.

My view on the conferance
Body:Thier was some quite interesting info in this conferance, and i might add one of the callers they had in said at 25-27 minutes and i quote "i better turn off my hand radio i'm contributing to alien radiation" he s'n-word'ed and carried on lol but nasa didnt bite. From mars to Moons and the info on cediments. Thier was some wierd sounds in the Conferance from typing noises to sirens, sorry for this.

I Loved everything i heard, would be glad to hear your thoughts.

Full Version
Now please note my Youtube account has went whacko so i only have the first 10 minutes Uploaded and cant upload the rest. Dont know why just wont allow me.
I Have uploaded the video to Mediafire for those who wish to see the full version, as i think i'm the only one with the conferance taped to release to the net. MODSif its not allowed then please remove the mediafire link located below. I suggest you do a virus scan after download to be safe.

Full Video

Also comment on the video editing at start as if its good enough i may make a few more on other topics with my own footage.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wow, great. This type of work by an ATSer is what I would like to see more off here. ATS has such a wide range of people that are knowledgable in so many areas.

I think with the right effort and planning, I dare say we could make a better plotted movie thatn Holloywood!

Has anyone tried anything like this-is their a vault of ATS member made videos-that I haven't seen on ATS somewhere? Tried before?

If not, Ture-seer maybe on to something. I am surprisied more haven't commented.

Maybe the concept needs some advertising...etc. Did I hear someone say Conspiracy Chicks?

Anyway, great attempt and work.

PS: You may not want to put "I would run a computer/virusscan when you are done-maybe that scarred a few people.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Well thankyou.

I just thought it was a little different to what we see here so i went ahead with it.

Wish i had a little more feedback though.

new topics

join